Think before replace your post. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

Let lessen the work of the admins and moderators by knowing where to make posts. I also see topics which should belong to some sections bug hopefully it gets takes care of.

• +1 1

gom1unxaz - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

• -2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:19 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

Some sections share the same contents and you can create related topics in any of them. For example, you can start a topic about bitcoin trading in both Bitcoin section and trading section. Some members may get confused to choose which one of them. I think this problem can be solved if we add a little explanation about each section and what subjects it covers. New members can read these explanations and decide better about which section to choose for their topics.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I agree with you, everyone must be careful and think wisely where to post their content. If we saw post in a section that should not be there then report it for the moderators to check it and move it to the right section.

• +1 3

Moderators should take care of those kind of problems. There are a lot of people on this forum crating threads and posts in the wrong place, because they are ignorant and they are here just for earning 

• +1 2

Yes, that is correct, but we should not be angry with the new members who post in the wrong section, but we explain to them that, perhaps we all fell into the wrong posting in the wrong section.

• +1 2

It is good when any member creates content in a section other than the one assigned to him, alerts him by the members and has the ability to transfer his topic to the correct section, and in this the pressure on the supervisors decreases.

• +1 2

We need to be responsible enough to post any topics here. If you think you don’t have any topic to discuss, try to watch blogs and read posts from reputed members to get good ideas. Do not just post un wanted off topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the cryptotalk would be most secure after 2021 because the administrator of this site is too lazy.

• -2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

Posting off-topic related content are just a carelessness of a person. There is a reason the forum has choices of topics to talk about. You cannot post asking about which crypto currency is best in the "about forum" topic. The topic is meanr to discuss issue related to the forum .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For any section cryptotalk alloted some perticular sections.in which we have to create topics and pst comments accordingly..it is the basic system of this forum that everyone should follow

• +1 2

You are right people should be educated on the right place to post, he should know before hand where to post and to classify categories, it's just a waste of time for moderators if they move the topics or worst delete the thread.

• +1 3

I know it's hard to work with, but it's better to delete ongoing issues than other sessions. I think they should take some time to take any session to make sure that the post is correct

• +1 2

Personally I can't blame the members replacing their posts at the wrong section discussion, I think there should be an explanation before using the marketplace and services section. so members can choose the right section for their new topic.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think that many people are misusing the privilege given which does attracts a ban well  we should try as much as possible to recheck our topics and placing them in the right  group

• +1 2

I see these kind of topic in crypto world and about forum section where members made the BTC,Wallet,exchange posts in those section.We have section for those topic .Some time newbies posted referral link in crypto world section ans other sections for referral .This is not good thing to do.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Exactly, is what I have seen in various sections. Users post irrelevant topics or posts under certain sections. Which results in deletion of the post and topics. That's kind of annoying to do so.

• +1 3

Yes, my friend OP here does not know how to define a topic in a certain place. This will allow the moderator to move this post to the right place so that you can do more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Yes,  you are right.  Admins are trying very hard to make clean this forum.  If we able to make ourselves clean, there Won't anything to clean. I hope you got it.... 

• +1 3

Yes there

I also face it, i do some post, that topic also important but that all post are delete, maybe i post that inside wrong section. we all need to careful about it.

• +1 2

On 2/12/2020 at 11:22 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes this mistake is committed by many of the people in this forum, all the topics must created according to the subject they are planning, and posting it on the forum.

I agree with your opinion that we need knowledge and experience to run a trade because building analysis is easier to do so running a trade is not easy in your mind, but requires patience and practice first.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Just now, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

yes I agree your observation is good. every member remember befir posting ,whether its right place for posting.then evey one will feel easy while replying their comments .

That is an easy way to reply to their comments by making useful posts and then replying easily too because it is our good observation, with which we can do a good job.

• +1 3

On 12/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

They should read the rules of this forum first before posting topics. If their idea in a certain section is already existing, they can't post another topic like that because that is the rule od thia forum which is no duplicated topics. I think we should implement more section so people could choose the right section for their topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1