Think before replace your post. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

thanks you so very much.I am completely agree with you.According to the rules of this forum one must post his created topic in the right section.Otherwise it will create problem as different kinds of post will gather at the same place.

Yes mate. I have seen posts in some sections  Trading  can't be  posted in marketplace where there should be discussions on the related topic. that's why I try to post in the corresponding sections to avoid being moderate. although sometimes they are letting post in any section.The recommendation is to make the post in the correct section so see before  post guys.

• +5 1

Unfortunately, some members do not publish their posts in the right place due to their lack of experience in the forum sections and in the field of coding as well, but despite this, the moderators transfer topics to their dedicated sections and organize the forum continuously while deleting the useless messages

Unfortunately, some members do not publish their posts in the right place due to their lack of experience in the forum sections and in the field of coding as well, but despite this, the moderators transfer topics to their dedicated sections and organize the forum continuously while deleting the useless messages

That issue can only be monitor an treated by admin and moderators of these platform that one should think before replace that actions can only be handle by our moderators. 

5 hours ago, Joseph J said:

Yes mate. I have seen posts in some sections  Trading  can't be  posted in marketplace where there should be discussions on the related topic. that's why I try to post in the corresponding sections to avoid being moderate. although sometimes they are letting post in any section.The recommendation is to make the post in the correct section so see before  post guys.

thanks for the recommendation  i will be careful before posting in the sections.

Actually some are placing their post in wrong place which will be automatically be deleted by moderators and all reply that follows so we should Becareful when reply or post a topic make sure you consider the right place before placing your publication

Very true !! The content posted should make sense and be appropriate. Every place has it own standards. So please be careful before and cross check before you post anything.

Thank you!

Hello, you are very right, we should be very careful when publishing a topic in the section that does not correspond to avoid being removed to the corresponding section so other members do not get confused about the topic you have created.

That is wrong for members to be making posts in different section, members should respect the forum and bade by the forum rules in making posts. 

When we don't go to the depths of a topic, what is the real answer of this topic who made this topic or question, then we should give a good answer to that person and solve the problem that is happening to him immediately. If you don't read the topic then hihow can you reply on that question. so we should read the topic very carefully and then reply.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well actually I think even if two people make the same topic that still will have some difference and people will learn something from both so there is no such issue to replace them.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:16 AM, Elaaf said:

Exactly, is what I have seen in various sections. Users post irrelevant topics or posts under certain sections. Which results in deletion of the post and topics. That's kind of annoying to do so.

I have reported those topics to mods and explain them about the thread. I don't want topic to be deleted but goes to relevant section. Which helps both author and members they can interact more and have more discussion at topic. Members have to consider tags and selection of section before posting at any section of forum. Either it's right place for the topic then post. 

That's true i have seen many post like this. Like a coins analysis post should be in the coins and token talk section.But a member posted it in beginner section. Well the post is useful but the place was not right. What can i do with such posts?? As it was useful i replied him with correcting his wrong doing.  I guess that's how we can undo it. They don't deserve report for that .

• +1 1

To help us to distinguish what section is the right place for our topic is to read the pinned post every section. It will help us to know if our topic is for that section. Of course you can search the summarization of every section because someone already posted it. Find it in beginner. That topic explaining what is exchange, market, and etc

• +2 1

Sometimes it's just impossible to definite what section is topic suitable for, but in most situation creators don't care about it and they think it doesn't matter where is post published, but that's wrong. Hope creators will change their attitude

you are right @nicolas1234789, we should be judge any topic before comment on it, because if the topic have an error like what you talked about them, it will be deleted and automatically our comment will be deleted.

Correct! We must post according to the section and if we want to replace our post we should read it carefully. We should not make such blunders. It can create bad effect on our reputation. 

Hey mate, you are right in market place their are many post found that not belong to that post, also if we found wrong post at wrong category we should avoid to comment that kind of post. So we must post topic in right category.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

52 minutes ago, cyptowhited said:

your posts but i will like to suggest making a lot of research to be sure that what you are posting is making sense and is very related to what you are responding

That is a good point and also a good idea to be acknowledge at all point. Making research on topic you read or you are creating will definitely help you to make it more comprehensive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I think before posting , I made sentences to write in that which is very important for me.

I click on that list which I knew about that.if I know then I click other wise I skip that post.

Then I read that article which is posted by an that post admin.then I decided what to write or how to write.

I think when you are about to replace a post you need to write like what is the reason.Before you post anything make sure that the topic relevant and according to the rules of forum.