How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin?

Yes can decide what the best for your asset, all coin can be trade into bitcoin in place we call exchanges. Go to coinmarketcap, find your coin information and choose market to find the exchanges. If you can find the exchanges you can sell it use social media for direct trade user by user.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes can decide what the best for your asset, all coin can be trade into bitcoin in place we call exchanges. Go to coinmarketcap, find your coin information and choose market to find the exchanges. If you can find the exchanges you can sell it use social media for direct trade user by user.

Yes it is the changed to do so is really good now .the moments for the Altcoins to up also really on good positivd on market so you can trade any Ethereum or litecoins even to get get profit after that you can widraw to buy BItcoin . Wish best for u 

14 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

Yes it is the changed to do so is really good now .the moments for the Altcoins to up also really on good positivd on market so you can trade any Ethereum or litecoins even to get get profit after that you can widraw to buy BItcoin . Wish best for u 

Hoping to get better exchange. I want still to earn bitcoin and start with trading.

Hi my freind, it is a good idea at this time! You can do it because Bitcoin will go up and you will make some very good profits! Bitcoin will pump to 10 K at the end of this year! That is my opinion. good luck!

I think you can buy btc from yobit exchange by selling your cryptos. yobit is the best exchange for buying any crypto and the exchnageis secured.

Edited by Sagor
  • +2 1

You didn't said which coin do you have. if you have some good coin whose has a good future then you can hold it or you also can convert it to btc in yobit or any other exchange.

We call this crypto trade as right now best option for many members to have bitcoin if you can take some crypto from different sites then try to join some good and reputable exchange like Yobite and then deposite you coins and trade for bitcoins and ethereum this could be very profitable for you if you have some good knowledge of trade and these cryptocurrencies.

To trade other cryptocurrency to Bitcoin you must go to exchange and trading your cryptocurrency in there.yobit.net is an example of legit exchange.but if you don't find the deposit for the altcoins you have you can try eobot.com or binance.com.

• +4 1

Of course I highly advise you to trade bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin prices have started to improve. It is also expected to increase in the coming period. So you should take advantage of this opportunity if you have some bitcoin to store or trade.

If you see that the amount of its i ok with you?.you can trade it but if you think it will pump the price of every coin you hold you just wait for the right time to trade to bitcoin and withdraw

Yes, you can. In fact, the platforms allow you to trade other currencies against Bitcoin or against the dollar and other currencies available on the platform. For that the answer is yes.

I think the fastest way is doing it on the exchanges like Binance or Poloniex. Just deposit coin you have and find the pair for Bitcoin. Just sell it on the orderbook. You can choose the price, maybe if you really don't have time to use it. I recommended use shapeshift to exchange coin to coin. For example Doge to BTC.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are so manys companys out there that proposes trading from one currency to another you can even use an exchange site (which is the best in my opinion because it really lower the fees) but the thing with companys is that they taking a lots of fees throughout their transaction.

• +1 1

You can do that but make sure that you can earn if you do that because crypto is very volatile and before you trade you must know what you're doing and observe how the market works. 

On 12/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, kimberly24 said:

What are the best thing to do with my other cryptocurrencies? I am planning to trade it to Bitcoin. Is that advisable?

Dear mate I think you can get help from professional traders on cryptomarket you can help with anything concerning trading and be sure you learn their trading tricks too

You can search for the currencies you want to exchange in the marketcap to see which platform listed and send your currency to the platform and exchange it for Bitcoin

These are very basic things for every one to learn because if you are not able to do these things then surely you are wasting time here just check all details where are your coins are listed and as you have this information then create account and clear all details which are important for this exchange and after this deposit your coins and sell them without any problem.

Speculation between cryptocurrencies versus bitcoin is much better than speculation against the dollar, in my view, because you are developing the amount of bitcoin that will achieve significant profits in the future.

In case you buy and sell for you to getting bitcoin, you'll be able to just tend to buy and sell using bitcoin frames. While loose change we can obtain will certainly generate income consequently the number of bitcoin we've got raises.

This depends on the market, whether it is bullish or falling, in the bull market you can trade and make profits easily, but in the bear market the profits are difficult and you need experience in trading.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, kimberly24 said:

What are the best thing to do with my other cryptocurrencies? I am planning to trade it to Bitcoin. Is that advisable?

Trading is only method to get btc from other crypto coins. Because if you would collect other crypto coins like ltc then they would be ltc forever so you have to convert them into btc and trading is the way of conversion. You should trade these coins to btc when their price rises.

Yes, you can trade your other currencies against Bitcoin, so this is the best option or the dollar, and these two options are the most used

THINK POSITIVE

yes ofcourse,you can do whatever you want with your coin,anyways to trade your bitcoin you will just need to search which coin has a good potential on increase in price,then just select it in the market and set how much your price is.