Has good progress but still behind, so ..... - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Has good progress but still behind, so .....

It seems that there is no influx of new more investors i don't know the methods to attract new investors and i think they should do more offers and more marketing. 

You are right, the currency of EOS is stable in its price, as there have been no major changes in the price for a relatively long period, but I think EOS is one of the important currencies and its price may increase significantly in the coming months

Many Cryptocurrencies do exist in this digital era where everyone wants to create a digital currency where everyone can afford or mined. But theses days those crypto are still in the making process and some didn't successfully finished it but some still managed to stand and continue developing it. All of the coins needed consistency in order not to extinct. But I believe that mentioned coin of yours will somehow be productive again because all coins also has ups and downs.

Well I don't think combining with big companies will actually increase the price of the EOS coin, because the price depends on demand and supply, so the price will only go up when more people start buying and Investing in the coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, Niloy%%90 said:

Hello, in my opinion EOS cryptocurrency, is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies that need to know a place in their position.  EOS is a young project. I hope you understand

Yes indeed EOS is so young project, l agree with your opinion about that, maybe after few months we will see in the best rank. But it is early yet. 

litecoin currency is good in the crypto market but its demand is very low Due to low demand the price of the currency is much lower Everyone usually prefers to invest in Bitcoin. The trader's investment in Bitcoin leads to very little investment in other currencies so they can't go up much.

i think the problem is that Ethereum had much more hype and marketing than EOS, so people aren't paying attention to EOS

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, you are right and I see a lot of users who own that currency and its value is still not rising well and I think the reason is that there is no liquidity in that currency so its value does not increase.

On 6/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well I don't think combining with big companies will actually increase the price of the EOS coin, because the price depends on demand and supply, so the price will only go up when more people start buying and Investing in the coin.

It is true that the price depends on supply and demand, but also merging with large companies gives a good reputation for your project or coin and you get the confidence of people and the demand for this coin increases, people always chase the big names, we have seen some currencies trying to use the name of bitcoin to get more demand.

Although these currencies are strong and have a high position in the market, they have become somewhat forgotten by traders, but not to worry, they will return to the rise in the future.

It seems to me that these coins have simply lost their relevance, and accordingly, they can no longer be more breakthrough, and actively climb the market!

EOS is a good crypto currency and this is in top 10. It has a great potential. And it is really good to invest. It will grow up soon...

On 12/19/2019 at 8:50 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see EOS has good progress and now one step behind LTC. So far I don't see any positive progress from LTC and EOS should take the place but why volume and price not increase for EOS. The platform already combine with many game and has a lot of customer but we can see the price and volume still same. I just curios to know your opinion where is the mistakes ?

Eos is potential coin but price is not going upward but they are working constantly for progress. Now they have establish the new game which is gonna launch in November and I got their invitation. Because I have played prospector game, they will get more adoption after this game launch and price will increase. 

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about EOS but is it really having progress? I only learned about eos after some news I've read that they wanted to follow in Defi but that was very late and now defi is in decline. I would love to know more if they are actually having developments and projects in their platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

EOS is not having good progress at all. It was marketed to become an ethereum killer app but it didn't do anything like that. It is not bad though and I have used it, the problem is that there is too much competition from Ethereum which has the most devs and interest from everybody and then Tron.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't care a lot about any of these platforms since they have done nothing from what I'm interested to see. I use sometimes Litecoin to transfer funds cheap but there are more options and better too. I have never found a reason to use EOS or any of the few applications some developers created there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

EOS has done a few things but I haven't seen them shaking the foundations of the blockchain world as they were claiming during the long year ICO that made them billions. I hope they make something quick because investors will get tired soon with it.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:50 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see EOS has good progress and now one step behind LTC. So far I don't see any positive progress from LTC and EOS should take the place but why volume and price not increase for EOS. The platform already combine with many game and has a lot of customer but we can see the price and volume still same. I just curios to know your opinion where is the mistakes ?

Tell us some more bro about EOS. What games is EOS has and which ones are the next coming? I would love to find a platform having games to play but I don't know anything about EOS. It has a lot of customers meaning that they pay to use EOS?

EOS and LTC both are different from one and other there is no competition between them so if the price is going up or down you still can have one of them as your best coin.

EOS had progress but not as expected. Larimer is the head and had little development after finishing with the EOS blockchain but maybe we will have some news soon from EOS. It is used mostly by chinese users and perhaps we don't know a lot but I'm not concerned because it holds a good place in the top 10 for two years.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:50 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The platform already combine with many game and has a lot of customer but we can see the price and volume still same. I just curios to know your opinion where is the mistakes ?

I am very new in crypto and I am trader since the Mach this year, I am seen eos crypto in all the exchange I am trade but I am not see this in yobit. This is make me think maybe it is not a very good coin that every one wants to trade and it is very hype and maybe not so good as they are say.

• +3 1

Some projects are just hype for no reason. Same was with Cardano, many times too, and same is recently with polkadot and chainlink. They just leave the investors holding bags. This was what bitcoin cash started doing first of all the coins, they pumped to 2,5k and left many in poverty.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, Mwangi said:

The reason why I do love litecoin is because its a silent but very powerful coin and I do believe litecoin can advance all the way to 1000 that is not far fetched to me but we have to wait and see what happens there could be another way to do things as we all know

Thanks you friend for your valuable information and motivating points it could help many members to get a great confidence and would have a mentality to purchase this coins. My opinion for the growth of a coin is mainly related with the demand and supply of that coin.

I have studied EOS and it lost some of the progress after removing Brock Pierce from the board. It was a decision made that had to do with the past of Brock Pierce but overlooked a lot about how important he was in the crypto world. I don't think that Pierce is involved with crypto since then. EOS should do more to become adopted as nobody is using their network right now.

• +2 1

EOS is a top platform and there are developers creating games and decentralized applications. But most are still in Ethereum and prefer this platform because of the popularity. EOS seem to be better in some areas but this is still not very in demand and it can be after some time and the Ethereum problems keep happen.

• +1 1