Increasing bitcoin price... - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sagor

Increasing bitcoin price...

We can never assure that it's price will be steady in it's higher value. It's always fluctuating and maybe it will decrease. But with high hopes, maybe this year it will really be so valuable with its higher price.

the increasing in the bit coin coin day by day because the bitcoin price and the trader are increasing day by day and more people invest in the crypto time to time the buying and selling.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:00 AM, Md San said:

In my opinion I think cryptocurrency including bitcoin ltc eth are performing really well. And it's market price is consistently increasing day by day.

Yes bro Bitcoin has reached 10k $ in the first quarter of year and altcoins are following and increasing like eth and litecoin uoto end of the year sure the price will be Very high of Bitcoin

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think it's time to buy bitcoin and multiply your investment on these dates. Equally some other cryptocurrencies will rise thanks to this.

Everyone love when prices goes to the moon so basically prices increasing, since we know that Bitcoin prices increase with other altcoins. Since some coins are against Bitcoin or for Bitcoin,when the markets matters on prices

BTC prices are on a downward trend. However, investors are hopeful the May halving will have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency’s value.

Bitcoin is not controlled by any individual or authority.price of Bitcoin shortly related with the demand and supply of the Bitcoin.as many governments are accepting now cryptocurrency as a currency that  cause increase in the demand of the Bitcoin

The crypto world. One of its aspects is its price. And in the stream time, here is a luck of fomo in the penalty of bitcoin. for the reason that of this, its prices are diminishing and rising. The coins reduced, in my view folks who bought roughly currency are motionless in advantageous profit, Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin cryptocurrency is exceedingly the stage well.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price increases very much already from December last week to next two months of 2020. Now its 99% chance now btc will down and down to 6800$ or 7800$ lets wait some weeks what happened now. 

Bitcoin price increases when many people join this platform and start investing in them. And due to this it's price become double.  Bitcoin is very profitable and future secure coins. 

Yes brother price of bitcoin and other currencies started increasing from today after its deceased pricing from last few days. And now many users got enthusiastic about this after looking increased price. Now let's hope that price will increase further. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, RottenApple said:

This is just beginning , but i think 2020 will be great year for cryptocurrencys and bitcoin price will be raised up to 15k .. well i hope at least.

15k? That is way too low. The halving event is coming soon and the majority including me are expecting BTC to reach a new ATH after this event(Expecting something close to $30K).

I think that bitcoin will get new maximum very soon because a bitcoin halving which will happen at 18 May 2020 and the block rewards will be decreased from 12.5 to 6.25 bitcoins.

Network mining fundamentals have once again begun to heat up in the new year with a new hash rate and difficulty all-time high.

just hold tight it will not only go to the moon but also visits over galaxies after the halving on the may , its just a trailer for now it will just rise and fall normally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope that the increased value of bitcoin will be continuous up to the future so that many people will earn more money and will become satisfied to their earnings.

Further, we don't forget the role of the upcoming regulations and bans in the current market crisis. You have to know that forcing rules will cause a further correction (Price drop) in the market by limiting the manipulation influence and excluding specific trader groups. However, it will take time until such regulations develop and come into force. So, the current manipulators will use this opportunity to maximize their profits!

On 3/6/2020 at 5:00 PM, Apil alex said:

The prices of bitcoin is increase day by day. I think it lasting more time and increase more and more in future.          

No one knows how the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. It may now start to reduce the price of bitcoin to $ 7000. It all depends on the investors. If there is a lot of investment in the crypto world the price will increase proportionally

the increase of price of most coins to me is just manipulated by a punch of rich whales that make themselves even richer with each bull.

We all hope this rise in price and reach a high price because the price fluctuates continuously and it is expected that the price will rise during this year

It is expected to reach $ 20,000 and I hope it will reach that price in order to achieve good profits

The price of bitcoin will go very high in 2020 because last year bitcoin were sold very much and thats why dropped in a big percent but i see in this year many people are invest in bitcoin that means they buy it a lot and thats why this year bitcoin price will go very high.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Asad1994 said:

a new Bitcoin halving will happen on May 17, 2020, and after this event, the block reward will be halved again (to 6.25 BTC). Such a reduction will lead to an increase in demand and, accordingly, price. Therefore, 2020 may be better than 2019

acording to statistics nothing will happen after halving for few month. the price increasing will/may start after 6-7 month of the halving event. that is exaclty what happend last 2 times. so i think every btc fan should now that and don't panic if price won't go up in may or in june.

This makes sense with the high percentage of people working in the field of cryptocurrencies, but the price of cryptocurrencies will not stabilize until mid-2020, due to the entry of some new currencies such as Ripple, some people say it is an opportunity to invest and others say it is an opportunity to store currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day