Bitmex Exchange is KYC Activation Required Or Not? Please Help. - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitmex Exchange is KYC Activation Required Or Not? Please Help.

12 hours ago, mantrua817 said:

New rules they should not reserve those data in servers that might be hacked but they still need to ask kyc for governance securiy control issues. You will be legally protected and you can claim your in case the tribune is exposed to a security control breach slow proress is list on tha sites in crypto prohibited all counties.

I can't believe that KYC is to protect investors, on the contrary, I think it is to control them and reveal their identity, how can KYC protect you? Think about why your exchange and personal papers were not hacked and used illegally?

I hate confirming my account through KYC but sometimes you have to be able to use that platform but there are platforms that don't ask you to confirm KYC

Life is great and enjoy it

you mean bitmax or bitmex ? i see you write bitmex i just wanted to make sure.in bitmax kyc is required but in bitmex you dont have to do kyc also i suggest you to ask support team to make sure.

Dear friend i am also one of those who hate the kyc exchanges. But bitmix don't need any kyc for trading on their exchange so you can join this exchange. 

22 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I hate confirming my account through KYC but sometimes you have to be able to use that platform but there are platforms that don't ask you to confirm KYC

Yes, I also hate KYC, so ask if this exchange needs to activate KYC, even though the Bitmex exchange is a strong exchange that has large trading volumes and has a lot of users and other features, but it has a big problem and it is prohibiting some countries !!!

If you want use all feature of Bitmex you need to activate your account and pass the KYC it's necessary to trade a margin and have the possibility to withdraw 

thank you my friend but you certain that Bitmex does now not require KYC, So this is very outstanding however it amazed me that it does no longer accept deposits to bitcoin. Why? Are there no currencies other than Bitcoin in the change?

This exchange is popular but it requires a lot of personal information when withdrawing currencies or doing long transactions but it provides other options to do some transactions without KYC and I have not tried it before but many traders say it is a reliable exchange

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitmex.com is a legit site. But Kyc is always a good thing for the user's  own interest. Because the it will protect the cryptocurrencies and the funds from the hackers. The scammers cannot easily breach in while you will be secured  with the KYC. Because the people can easily attract to those exchanges who give maximum security. d kyc does that. So do it for your own safety. 

Actually bitmex exchange is a decentralized exchange and, it does not require KYC for trading, you can easily access the bitmex exchange is without any restrictions asking for KYC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Actually bitmex exchange is a decentralized exchange and, it does not require KYC for trading, you can easily access the bitmex exchange is without any restrictions asking for KYC.

In fact, my dear bitmex is a centralized platform, the central exchanges must have an account, a username and a password. As for the decentralized exchanges, work can be done from the wallet immediately without an account, but I do not know if it is requesting KYC or not.

still I didn't used this platform for trading purpose , but I head that this is great exchange we didn't require any kyc if we withdraw and deposit normal amount , you can doing kyc for asces extra features .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/27/2020 at 6:44 PM, gourav789 said:

still I didn't used this platform for trading purpose , but I head that this is great exchange we didn't require any kyc if we withdraw and deposit normal amount , you can doing kyc for asces extra features .

Yes, I think so too. They may ask for KYC when the amount is greater than 2 BTC, but I am still worried about depositing in it because I am from a country banned from most exchanges and you may block me and lose my coins.

Bitmex is a centralised exchange actually that is been controlled and also it has it's CEO. But the best features of it, is that it doesn't require any verification for you to use the exchange you can trade without the need for any verification.

Bitmax exchange is one of the famous and top cryto exchange . It is very famous for leverage trading . In this exchange , kyc is not required for doing trading . 

Bro you don't need to do Kyc for trading in the bitemex exchange. You can easily do trading without any kyc and for withdrawal and deposit too it's not mandatory. But if you like to do you can do it too. So you can go over the exchange and start trading.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

Bro you don't need to do Kyc for trading in the bitemex exchange. You can easily do trading without any kyc and for withdrawal and deposit too it's not mandatory. But if you like to do you can do it too. So you can go over the exchange and start trading.

Thank you, my brother, for this information. Actually, I do not want to do KYC if this is optional. I love KYC because I do not like to give my data to anyone. Maybe the site is being hacked and the data is stolen and used in a bad way.

Perhaps they are planning to introduce that very soon to big account big account holders especially. To avoid restrictions, they must comply with all Anti Money Laundering policies and they have begin to ask big account holders for verification, small account holders are free of this for now.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy