Questions on the length of the required post - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Questions on the length of the required post

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation and is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market, I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes and as well as engaging in to as many as possible questions and discussions here, thank you all and God bless you all, and Merry christmas.

2 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation

What requirement? Is it for the pay-per-post campaign? Because if it is, the required length of posts should be at least 100 characters. Details can be found below:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/

2 hours ago, Kariuki said:

is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market,

Threads/topics related to cryptocurrencies in general may fall to the "Crypto World" section (your example is under that section), threads related to specific crypto coins may fall to the "Coins/Tokens" section, etc. etc. etc. Anything else that is not even remotely related to cryptocurrencies falls to the "Off Topic" section or may even be removed by mods.

Low quality threads will be deleted and the offender may be issued with a warning point/s or be banned altogether. Examples may include topics consisting of only a single sentence, a single picture, duplicate threads (somebody already made similar thread), or in worse cases, spammed or plagiarized threads. So be careful when creating threads.

Happy posting.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

You just need to do a minimum of100 characters,but for me I don't really count characters I just let my thoughts and constructive ideas of the topics to share of the forum so that I can contribute something maybe we are all aiming for the payments but let's think first if that post we shared deserved the payments that cryptotalk.org give to us.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation and is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market, I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes and as well as engaging in to as many as possible questions and discussions here, thank you all and God bless you all, and Merry christmas.

You are welcome here as well as all new members.
Good that you ask about these things in order to write well and avoid violating the rules of the forum. First, there is no specific length for the post, but it must be at least 100 characters in order to get paid. The length of the post is not important, but the contents should be good and constructive. You can talk about anything related to crypto here, but it is best to choose the appropriate section to talk in order not to mess in the forum.

32 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

You just need to do a minimum of100 characters,but for me I don't really count characters I just let my thoughts and constructive ideas of the topics to share of the forum so that I can contribute something maybe we are all aiming for the payments but let's think first if that post we shared deserved the payments that cryptotalk.org give to us.

yea that was at first when requirements were 100 characters per post to be counted but they even later lowered it to 80 if the post was deemed to be good and useful.

• Useful or interesting 3

In rules if did not read it yet, your comment must atleast have 100 characters. i think its much more better if you read the rule for more information. goodluck mate.

• +1 1

Well, the minimum length of each post or content must contain 100 characters, and above, it doesn't matter how long it is as long as it was a quality post or the information inside your content are related to the topic, and the reader will understand your point. What's important is to provide a statement that other members can gain knowledge from it, for example, if the topic is a question so you must give the best answer that you know and of course proper grammar and correct spellings. I recommend using automatic grammar and spelling corrections to avoid such things.

• Useful or interesting 3

Check form rules for  doing good posting .It will help you in posting.Yoy post must consist of 100 characters and do not limit your self on 100 characters.Type as much as you can it will vast your exposer.if you need any help i will help you gladly.

12 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Answer should not tbe lower than 100 characters, but beside the 100 characters is the substance of the posts, it should within topic, not really a long post that looks like you are creating an article.

The minimum length is one hundred characters but this should not be your sole attention. In fact the value of the content you create is more important than the content itself. A lengthy post that contains useless information still doesn't have value. If you try to explain a little about your idea or opinion, your post will automatically surpass minimum length but if you are still not sure about your post, you can check your post on Word to see how many characters you have written. Don't try to make an extra long post, just make sure your post is not too short to be rejected. If you think your comment is not as long as 100 characters you can extend it by adding more details.

• Useful or interesting 1

I Think so far, I never count the characters of my sentences, I just read and understand the topic and share if what I have in my mind.. You just need to enjoy what your doing and everything will fall into place.

• +1 1

In this forum you need to have more than 100 characters in one topic no less, because every post with less than this length will not be counted for payment or maybe they will delete it 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:38 AM, Kariuki said:

I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes

As long as your post actually:

1. Makes sense.
  2. Not repetitive (like other replies)
  3. Contributes something more than what is already been said.
  4. Not just any post to get paid.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, Kariuki said:

Your comments or article must have at least 100+ characters. I have seen the fact many times that many users comments only a two or three words. But it is not legal.

Depends which post you replied and did you want to get pay or not? If you want to get pay from your post, Write for more than 100 Characters and also make a constructive post if not you can just write short answer, question ,etc. Merry christmas too (3 Days to go!)

as long as a blank blank can still be filled in, write as long as you can. in essence for the rules campaign, make the post is at least 100 characters and the maximum I think is almost unlimited.

I think you should read all the rules and regulations so that if our answer are lacking it will not cause misunderstanding. Every post should have 100 characters and it must need to be useful. If you create a topic you must need to post it on appropriate section.

Well, you can read the rules and regulations here in this forum to know what is the requirements for posts here, there is a thread that the campaign is released so you can checked that. Happy posting.

Brother first you can check rules and regulations of the forums. Every post should have 100 characters and it must need to be useful. It has to be within 100 characters. So it can be from 3 lines to 5 lines. 

On 12/19/2019 at 4:38 AM, Kariuki said:

You just need to compose atleast 100 characters. Make sure it is constructive and relevant to the topics.

You can also make your own topics , anything about crypto or you can ask questions like this in beginners section!

Happy earnings!

Read the rules carefully and make sure to observe them before making any posts, you generally want you post to be 100+ characters and associated with the tread you want to post it with and of course it should have any copy and paste.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:38 AM, Kariuki said:

Hello, pal. As far as I know, there is no limitation of post that is implemented in this forum. The only thing is you must accomplish 100 character per post you've created.

You can get all rules in the forum about all thing. if you are asking for getting payment per post then you need to make the post at least with 100 character.

You need to write a post of 100 words and you can write more than that.First you should read the forum's rules and regulations then you will be able to understand.And I know some posts need along explanation but people who are working here are expressing what they think and its helpful for gaining knowledge about different topics.