What is the usecase for Reputation? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

What is the usecase for Reputation?

The reputation points that are given to members are in exchange for good and useful topics that they publish only and have nothing to do with the amount of money that the member receives in Bitcoin. All members are equal and there is no advantage or additional money given to them.

10 minutes ago, marchal87 said:

The reputation points that are given to members are in exchange for good and useful topics that they publish only and have nothing to do with the amount of money that the member receives in Bitcoin. All members are equal and there is no advantage or additional money given to them.

Yes, that is correct, the reputation is related to the good topics and has nothing to do with the payment, although I suggested to the forum moderators some time ago that this be modified and the payment is more for the members who get more reputation or a higher rank.

On 22.05.2020 at 17:36, iLatios said:

Is there any restrictions in number of likes you can give to others? Or people can like as many as they want ?

I haven't heard about restrictions. In my opinion, of course, it is very likely that there is some limitation to the number of likes you can give to other participants of the forum. I know that there is some threshold and when you reach it, the system notifies you that at this moment you can not give likes any more. But after some time passed you are possible to give likes again)) and these likes increase your reputation. Of course nowadays it does not influence on your financial side, but it shows in some way the quality of your posts and the level of acceptance among forum users. I think it will play some good role for you in the future) 

Edited by MilaNi

No the reputation is not effect the rank , but i think the reputation is just to know that the person is make a good topic and useful topic , and members  like what he do , so this man have many good reputation , i think use case for reputation .

Ranks are given for the number of post and about it you can read in the pinned post and reputation are like 'likes' given to the useful post mainly topics created. So you can distinguish the use of both of them. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/21/2019 at 8:09 AM, cBenton92 said:

yeah but that's what I was wanting to find out, how does it help? I do think it should affect if you rank up or not.

As of now, it has no help in your ranking. It is just stating the reputation you've get from making some posts. Reputation count doesn't affect on what ranking you've got. But I hope someday, it will have a value or worth like if you have many reputation count, you will get altcoin paid, just like that, like merits I say. I hope this forum implement like that.

Reputation is a good feature that cryptotalk have. You can use it to help others specially if you give good reputation to a member that deserves it he or she will be motivated to create more useful and informative topic. As well as in giving bad reputation doesn't mean that you really hate the content or a post you just saying to the author or comentor to improve more on making content here in this forum.

I donott think there is any really use 

For reputation points here in crypto so 

It will not be benefit any way my friend 

it really doesn't matter how much reputation your have for earning from this forum.There is no extra earning if you have a good reputation.But what will you achive by reputation is get a place on the leaderbord and you can win a day if you gain highest number of reaction in a single day.Which will give you lot of encouragement.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 2

Now reputation point does make a huge sense. If you are getting positive reputation points from members on this forum, it indicates you are creating useful posts that other members have found them useful. If you are getting so many negative reputation points, it indicates your posts are not useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

at this time , their isn't any requirement of reputation in order to increase your rank . reputation point on a post show that post is useless and unique . whenever you write effective posts that's is helpful for other member automatically you Will Also received postive reputation .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Reputation for now is very useful because of that we earn extra token from it. And aside from that it is given to a content that needs to be rate by us. And remember give the right reputation rate to a content and don't abuse it.

At the present time it may not have any significance other than indicating the extent of the success and activity of the account holder, but in the future the payment mechanism may become dependent on it in addition to the positive interactions Especially since the forum is in a state of constant development since its inception.

• +1 1

Well there are two types of Reputations in this forum, positive & negative reputations.

This reputations are not merely numbers that you see counting only, but perform a significant role directly or indirectly in motivating, encouraging and inspiring one whose post/comments is given good like. Vice versal

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 12/19/2019 at 12:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

What is the use of the reputation points?

Reputations encouraged posters to post quality and useful post. The higher someone earn reputations the superior is his/her post and topics. Using your 50 reputation daily attract earns. So we should give Reputations to those who make quality and useful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Members give others reputations in order for those topics creator to got the hope to making more good contents, but for topics creator they are appreciated when they see many reputations

On 8/10/2020 at 8:43 PM, Marks33 said:

Reputations encouraged posters to post quality and useful post. The higher someone earn reputations the superior is his/her post and topics. Using your 50 reputation daily attract earns. So we should give Reputations to those who make quality and useful.

It's true reputation points motivated topic creators to publish good content, if anyone receives high reputation means these members content useful, if anyone receives negative points means those members content not useful, so try to give this points regarding the topic.

before it was as you said , to show who posting good and helpful posts and who doesn't , but even thought  helpful posts was not getting good reputation then but now after the new payment system many people now give reputation to good posts , now we see people getting 100+ reputation a day which we never could see before

Currently in this forum we have two(2) types of reputation which is like and dislike, "like" is given to any member who make good contribution towards creating helpful topics or posts, while "dislike" is given to members who make useless posts. The current campaign also give us opportunity to give out a maximum of 50 reaction which will give you chance to earn additional 50 talk token to your wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

In the previous campaign reputation Didn't has value but NOW new payment system fully depend on YOUR reputation.. If you get positive react much than negative react then after 7 days you Will  received the payment but if you get much negative reacf then you wont get payments.. So NOW the Reputation is much important for all the member                      

The reputations system help to motivate you to know that your post is very useful and also tells you if some thing is wrong with your post when ever you create a useless Post.

The reputation points you receive are not beneficial to you in something that do not raise or lower your ranking, but it is better to have a positive reputation. This gives you an incentive to present your best and it is evidence of your activity in the forum

Dear friend, it seems that you are a new member in this forum so I want to advise you:
1- You should read the forum rules to avoid making mistakes.
2- You should publish new, non-recurring topics related to cryptocurrencies.
3- You must choose the appropriate section for your subjects.
4- You will get a positive reputation if you provide good content in your posts, so make sure to present your best.
I hope you provide the best content in your posts.

I have seen that  most of the reputation point is given on the new created topics and also there is no practical use if reputation, because we don't get anything extra on receiving them.

When you give someone a reaction be it like or dislike it is what we referred to as reputation and that will count in his profile that he has made good or bad contribution in the forum and when giving out the reputation make sure you use it wisely because the moderators are watching your moves.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day