What is the usecase for Reputation? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

What is the usecase for Reputation?

I didn't think that reputation affect the ranks because member ranking is depends on your post counter..i think that reputation is for just show thay you have make good and usefull post..

You can do posting here without reputation points. Reputation point is just a boost ourselves to create more meaningful and useful post in this forum. Reputation point can't has no effect on your rank. 

I cannot see any purpose of the reputation. There is no reward of having a high reputation thats why I never bother myself giving reactions I just focused on posting and giving comments , we never get anything from giving reactions so why I waste my efforts and time.

• -1 1

Giving Rank means clasification of member so that everyone can identify who is actually posting useless content and who is doing great. It is necessary for admin as well as member to get encourage and to find mistakes.

well i think reputation is how this comunity/users respect your work in this forum. if you are welcome here and lots of users like your posts than your reputation will be higher.

In this forum reputation make you brand because users know you and users liking your post. Actually we can say it, this is one kind of ways how much users likes your posts or comments.

It seems like nothing can be used. I mean reputation cannot be used for nothing. only limited to get points from people, but it could be a sign that you are a good person.

he fact that being a senior member of a chat forum doesn't mean a thing as far as how trustworthy you are.

I totally agreed with this method as people worked hard helping others and posting to earn those rankings. Don't you think?

From my point of view reputation is only the formality to this forum it gives no reward , and can only magnifies your profile that shows you are a most active personality and member to this forum, i would end with the good luck .

3 hours ago, DennisCl said:

I would say while dynamic right now is utilized to acknowledge posts that have been made, valuable for different individuals. Consequently, utilize this response highlight as well as could be expected. However, it is surely likely that later on this notoriety capacity will become recognizing rewards.

It has no use case for reputation, but it is just that you get a hold of honor on the forum for been part of the forum.

Until this time, there is no importance for points on the rank because the rank depends only on the number of posts and the reputation is to encourage people to continue to provide useful and distinguished posts until they get it

Reputation points are very important because they show how helpful your post is, if your profile is have many good reputations, it will be very good for you because other members will trust your posts and follow you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Reputation points do not affect your rank however it does become a degree of credibility of your answers, to show how much members appreciate and rely on your opinion and your comments. Therefore it is good for other members to see how helpful your answers are. Perhaps in the future there will be other ways in which the reputation will play a role, for example higher earnings. But as of now it attests to your credibility in this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/19/2019 at 12:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

You can increase your reputation by creating a good post and collect likes from other users this the only way i think, but in general they dont help you for nothing just for the future if there is any promotion or signature campaign 

4 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

Exactly, reputation expresses the level of activities of the owner of the account or the level of members that like his/her post.

Yes, that's how things are here. For the time being, this reputation has no material benefit, that is, it cannot be profitable, but that may change in the near future.

Reputation points represents a good contribution to the forum topics and they encourage one to even do more therefore, we shouldn't be sting on giving them to those deserve.

Right now the reputation they have not a value, so you have a high reputations points or nothing is equal you will not get more extra Bitcoins about that, but have a high reputation will improve your image and attract many members to your topics, also is possible in the future they will convert it to valuable. So is possible in the future you can get some extra about.

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

No, as far as I know reputation doesn't affect on ranks. And you will not get any extra bonus for your reputation. But it will increase your confidence to work in this forum.

Yes indeed as you above mentioned reputation doesn't influence on ranks. It doesn't matter how many reputations do you have, only your posts, comments can affect your rank. But it is something can be motivated to us. 

• +1 2

You can't  get any payment  from reputation . But there Is a benefit  of reputation  that we can get alot  of encouragement to make more useful posts  from there.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lo

Reputations are not affecting ranks in anyway, because ranks are depending from your usefully post that's have been attracted user and they were supposed to give you reputations.

Reputation does not give any advantages over other users, a person who has 500 reputation points and 10 reputation points will have the same opportunities on the forum.

I want to say my friend that forum rank and forum reputation is different each other and both did not play role in earning. A member of junior rank having no reputation earn same as member having rank senior member having 200+ reputation. But both effect the profile of member.

I actually thought in my few days here that I wasn't able to create a thread on Gambling section because I don't have a reputation. But after a hundred posts I was able to do it. I guess having more green is a bragging rights that you aren't posting shits. But I can see lots of shits still has more green. 🙂