The most important aspect of trading you need to know - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

The most important aspect of trading you need to know

1861538334_images(17).jpeg.f81c5103b6c2c442ccbccf87d2caec63.jpeg

There was market volatility so far in the cryptocurrency market. There are many areas in cryptocurrency which are profitable e.g the stocks, forex, crypto and commodities trading. In all this areas even as a new investor finding a way to get addicted to trading or you have been at it for a long time, there are some important tips you should keep in mind that gonna help you out.

This is often known to mostly new investors, sometimes they have to lose money in their trading accounts or generate lacklustre returns. To prevent falling a victim of that, this topic will guide you with some of the top stock trading lessons that will improve your trading performance.

Right here I will point out  five (5) important thing need to be known by a trader below:👇

1. YOU NEED TO PREVENT BEING DEPENDENT ON THE SHORT TERM: 

Most of trading apps with some sites included which are available to give investors instant access to so much market data with a few taps or clicks that it can cause information overload and make it hard to tune out the noise of every single market move. It can be easy to become addicted to whole day or by time management, price changes and lose its sight of the long term price trend.

2.  TAKING UP WITH SMALL RISKS

This kind of emotional attitude have being taking advantage in newbies. They are afraid to to loose and mistakenly inserting a huge amount of money while starting a trade which is a very high risk. To all newbies in other to start out, the best and adviceable way to start a trade is to not risk a large amount of your account on any one trading idea. You can only do that when idea turns out to be astray not going as expected, you sometimes have to risk losing a higher proportion of your funds, and this has to take larger gains to get the money back all happened with patient included.

3. TRADE WITH THE TREND

One of the most trading lessons was to have knowledge on how trends work and moves on charts this can also persist for weeks at a time and present plenty of trading opportunities, I don't see it a good advice for someone to rush a decision and end up at the wrong side of a trade. Were he loses almost all of his funds because of that.

4. RUN WINNERS & CUT LOSSE

All investors can take part in trading and are all capable of making profitable trades more than half the time they spend, but it occurs often if they make some losses they all tend to be having a larger amount of looses than the gains. It is very desperate to consider the most potential part rewarded of a trading position against the risk. Note it is among the best aspect of trading one should include the trading strategy which involves selecting an entry point and setting a stop-loss at a level that offers a high risk/reward ratio. This also is done by Using some technical chart analysis which gives traders indicators that shows signs of the market’s direction which makes the trader to see it easier to identify profitable entry and exit points in the market chart.   

5. AVOID ANALYSIS WITH PARALYSIS

It's very unfortunate about the trading platforms and for the apps that increases with offer at a range of some analytical tools. Investors at most times offten use a range of technical indicators which includes moving some averages, and moving average convergence divergence and also the relative strength index to help in making trading decisions. 

But in some aspect of trading while using technical analysis it is also valuable, mostly the crowded chart can be overwhelming for most of the investor, with some indicators which is giving out some buy signals while others can also simultaneously keep showing sell signals. This also can make it easier to overthink and make it harder to see what the market is actually doing at a specific time. 

1947039662_images(23).jpeg.38ef4190dcdb63635b80f32f31f84f57.jpeg

This are the 5 important tips I got  to share with you all. I would like to recommend everyone to know about this because it has being some reasons behind our failures.

Most of trading apps with some sites included which are available to give investors instant access to so much market data with a few taps or clicks that it can cause information overload

Though the btc Market is consolidated but we are seeing volatility in Crypto Market. So yes the volatility is still in the Crypto market and will continue. Your five points mentioned in the topic are good but how is the chart embedded in a exchange can cause information overload? @Babubu609 I believe this sort of information is very helpful specially for day traders.

There are many areas in cryptocurrency which are profitable e.g the stocks, forex, crypto and commodities trading. 

I have listened this first time that stocks, forex trading comes under area of Cryptocurrency 😂. Are you sure about this @Babubu609?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Investors at most times offten use a range of technical indicators which includes moving some averages, and moving average convergence divergence and also the relative strength index to help in making trading decisions

@Babubu609 usually technical indicators get used by those trader who is noob in trading so they love to use this technical indicators Which help them to know future price like 5 minute, 20 minute and 1hours fast future prediction... Also the senior trader use it to feel better but its not mean that they   fully depends on it..     

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I believe that the most important rule that you must follow in trading is to avoid fear when prices fall, because most of the losses are due to the psychological state of the trader.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Relying on technical analysis is an excellent way to assess the price of a cryptocurrency and estimate its future path. While the technical indicator relies on historical data, analyzing price action can be a very vital process. Technical indicators complement the function of fundamental analysis as they help in studying future price movement by simulating prices from the past.

• +2 1

Each beginner in trading should read this informative post more than one time and understand each point! trading isn't easy as it sounds and each point you talked about requires a long time to understand how it works well in my opinion! also we should know that the volatility is the nature of this cryptocurrencies market and there are many differences between it and forex trading and even stocks trading..

• +2 1

Of all the tips mentioned, I vote for number 3 (trade with the trend). This is the most important note about trading. Everybody should know that in trading, we don't change the market but we adapt ourselves to the changes of the market. Understanding this from the beginning can prevent a lot of losses in the future. It is wrong to say I want X amount of profit from a certain coin. It is true to say I have to see how much profit a certain coin can give me in current situation. Finding the direction of the market is vital because if you swim in the opposite direction, you will end up with nothing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Trading is like a game you need to learn how to play you faces many failures but dont be disheart its part of game i suggest that every new player of trading must start with little investment because you need to face many loses if start with small you take small loss and your goal is fulfilled to learn trading  .

Crypto forex stocks where ever we start trading first focus on how to cut our loss its important, if we have a proper planning  and other qualities then we surely avoid our loss, because we starts trading to earn money so as usually no one want loss, so definitely you mention 5 tips really useful for beginning traders.

• +1 2

I thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. Cryptocurrency trading is a comprehensive technical analysis of the market trend and the ratio of risks and profits, so any investor should have the talent to read about changes in the market, because this feature helps a lot in understanding the market movement and making the right decisions

On 10/12/2020 at 6:51 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Trading is like a game you need to learn how to play you faces many failures

This is are challenges ☺️ everyone get encountered with,  most at time We did this mistakenly not knowing is wrong therefore it becomes part of our experience were we need to learn from this challenges.

I would say that when it comes to trading the only thing that matters the most is your decision making as a user who wanted to make a clear view of how the transaction would go. I would say that the another aspect that should be taken into consideration for is the behavior of the users themselves when they are already faced in the situation that they needed to make a decision upon the options being shown to them in the trade market. It is hard actually to make a clear view of what you really wanted especially when you are still trying to cover up your loss in the last transaction that you have made.

On 10/8/2020 at 1:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

There are many areas in cryptocurrency which are profitable e.g the stocks, forex, crypto and commodities trading.

I think you make mistake here forex and stock market and commodities trading didn't came under the crypto currencies trading. 

I didn't like forex trading because of high risk in trading. You can loss thousands in a minutes. 

• +3 1

Never saw a long explanation per numbers your cool mate the info was worth the reading time the factors that im finding are here thanks for providing the information you had known so far we truly appreciate it! good luck on your research!.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this informative topic and i believe trading is a skill in itself and this skill can be acquired in a number of ways one of this methods  is the analytical ability , controlling of emotions ,especially negative ones and the constant search for informations 

• +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 4:25 PM, malik6314193 said:

didn't like forex trading because of high risk in trading.

Forex is very risky I agree with you I don't like forex trade because it is easy to earn and easy to fail. Forex trade need a lot of knowledge. Before practicing ut

3 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Babubu609 

just to clarify that out:

for some traders arbitrage trading or day trading is their way of making money right? I mean it requires one to always be watching the market in case of any sudden change. If anyone would start focusing about long-term profit (either by trading or investing) then more planning will be needed and the risk will be higher.

so doesn't this mean each situation has its own pros and cons?

Without good knowledge, experience and concrete background about Cryptocurrency definately one cannot succeed in trading or investment field because only with those things one will be able to achieve those goals because cryptoworld is deep as sea.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

2.  TAKING UP WITH SMALL RISKS

This kind of emotional attitude have being taking advantage in newbies. They are afraid to to loose and mistakenly inserting a huge amount of money while starting a trade which is a very high risk. To all newbies in other to start out, the best and adviceable way to start a trade is to not risk a large amount of your account on any one trading idea. You can only do that when idea turns out to be astray not going as expected, you sometimes have to risk losing a higher proportion of your funds, and this has to take larger gains to get the money back all happened with patient included.

You are right @Babubu609 many beginners face this problem because they do business emotionally! A good start is to start with a small amount of trading capital, maybe your capital can grow from the profits you earn, or you can increase your trading amount from your extra capital after gaining experience.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes of course.... Traders are important aspect is trading knowledge... If you do not how to trading you fall losses.... So trading knowledge is so important...... We should acquired trading knowledge and earn get more and more money...           

32 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

you can increase your trading amount from your extra capital after gaining experience.

Yes this Mistakes are mostly made by many traders that are so greedy just like the newbies as you mentioned. They invest large capital while expecting a huge return but at end they fail.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes this Mistakes are mostly made by many traders that are so greedy just like the newbies as you mentioned. They invest large capital while expecting a huge return but at end they fail.

Greediness is one of the biggest enemy which every trader needs to fight because it has lead many people to great lose and also chances of earning big profit, the best thing to do in not to underrate the little profit we seeif not lose will be next thing and no one will compensate if one lose in trading.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As opposed to the common view, trading is not a simple activity where one can become rich in a short period of time. Then, it's important to invest a good amount of time learning how markets actually work, why the price fluctuates, etc. Also it is necessary to know how to interpret graphs to spot support and resistance levels in order to understand price action. Once one has a decent theoretical background, it's important to develop and refine an adequate strategy, enabling us to be profitable in trading. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:56 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Greediness is one of the biggest enemy which every trader needs to fight because it has lead many people to great lose

Yea because everyone need to achieve he goal as he plans fastly not knowing being too fast can leads to big failure. I think I time we get to know all this to avoid falling a victim of losing our funds.

10 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yea because everyone need to achieve he goal as he plans fastly not knowing being too fast can leads to big failure. I think I time we get to know all this to avoid falling a victim of losing our funds.

@Babubu609 you know at first time I lost my money in investment because I wasn't know about investment I just listen from someone about investment, that was in my mind and in the last I didn't get anything I don't know where my coins gone 😊..

• +1 1
  • +3 1