As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

As a beginner, you should start with the lowest currency in order to gain knowledge and experience about all currencies, then develop yourself and move one by one and so you will not suffer loss or problems. Very good luck and good luck.

• +3 1

There are a wide variety of cryptocurrencies available in the yobit exchange from which you can choose from. make sure whatever cryptocurrency you tried in that you do the necessary research and analysis in order to take the best trading and investing decisions that would provide you with profits in the long run. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The best crypto currency for all new beginners is the bitcoin only btc can give more profits and start understand the crypto currency because he has the market again all crypto currency and easy to use and trade,then you can forward with other coins like ethereum litecoin. 

• +5 1

In the beginning, before starting trading, you should study the issue well and ask about the method of trading and what are the appropriate currencies, as you have to collect complete information about it, and for me I think trading bitcoin, ethhereum, doge currencies is better because they are reliable and profit-guaranteed

As a beginner, they should begin with low-cost currency. I suggest that beginners use ltc. Since it is one of the most valuable and strongest currencies, it is also as valuable as bitcoin. As a result, beginners should begin with ltc to reduce risks. Eth and bnb are both suitable for beginners.

As a beginner who wants to start trading crypto currency i will urge you to go and have a background knowledge about trading aspect and strategy, however having have that i will urge you to start with coins that the price is very low and gradually you will start expanding.

If you are a beginner then you should start in low-value currencies to gain a little experience I recommend that you start in dogecoin

Well my dear friend, the most famous currency encrypted today is Bitcoin and I think it is very tempting to start with it because its price continues to rise against the dollar, but getting it is very difficult today due to its high price. So you can start with cheaper currencies like Ethereum

I think there are a lot of good cryptocurrencies. The most important of which is Bitcoin. But try to invest in small amounts until you have sufficient experience in trading.

Y araştr grdgn altconi iyi bilmen gerekiyor, altcone grceksen y araştr grdgn altconi iyi bilmen gerekiyor, altcone grceksen y araştr grdgn altconi iyi bilmen ge btcye grs yapacaksan zaten çok fazla korkmana gerek yok ama tüm paran yatrma btcye grs yapacaksan zaten çok fazla korkmana gerek yok ama tüm paran yatrma

Hi dear welcome here 

For beginners , in my views they should choose bitcoin ethereum litecoin currencies because they are oldest and also we can trust on them. Many people also have experience about these currencies

All the best keep posting

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies that you can work with this or make a profit, as we can profit from it and get profits as it grows greatly and quickly and increases demand for it, which raises its price significantly 

welcome my friend.

I am a beginner like you

I will follow the comments to benefit from them.

But first I educated myself about digital currencies, and also read the posts on this platform.

As a beginner, this means that you do not have a lot of money to buy expensive cryptocurrencies, perhaps Dogecoin will be useful to you, and when you have more money, I advise you to buy Litecoin, I think it has a very good future like Bitcoin, but it will take a lot of time

• +3 1

Hello my friend
There are many cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you can deal with them all
Good luck to you

I will advise you to start from low currencies if you want to get more benefit you have to learn from these currencies because risk of losing money in low currencies less than in big currencies.

My friend, the cryptocurrency market changes daily, so there is no fixed currency that we can advise you to start with, but you should start with cheap market value currencies.

• +1 1

As a beginner, I advise you to deal with low-rate cryptocurrencies in order to learn from them and gain experience, and because you will be able to bear the loss in the event that it occurs. Like Dash and Degecoin, and you have to be well educated in the field of trading. Then you have to accumulate profits from these  After deals, you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, because in that you will be skilled and have knowledge and experience.

• +3 1

Since you are a beginner you should first deal with currencies that are of low value
It acts as a training for you and then you deal with more valuable currencies
An example of these currencies is usdt.

• +3 1

As a beginner you should start with low level currencies.

It is because you have no good knowledge about currencies. It is because if you use high level currency then your loss chances will increase.

Edited by Robin Hood 786

For beginners, the best for them in the field of cryptocurrencies is to start with secured and old currencies such as Dogecoin .. Eth. I also advise them to research, gain information and experience, and then start trading so that you do not lose your money.

You should to choose low value currency and it you can manage this with easily and it will increase in future and you will get good profit. So you should to care about this and get knowledge in trading .

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, if you are a beginner, you have to deal in a low currency, in order for the experience and knowledge to exist to deal in a high value currency. Thank you.

• +3 1

I welcome you my friend
There are a lot of currencies that can be used and benefited from, but you have to use low-value currencies in order to gain good and useful experience and then you can work with full strength and benefit from currency movements and increase your profits.

• +2 1

After obtaining some experience in the field of digital currencies you can start dealing with low-value digital currencies and then you can move on to deal with large digital currencies . Initially you can buy some pieces from DOGE  or  XRP .

• +2 1