As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

You could start with doge it is one of the ones that can be obtained more quickly and safely with the dogecoin wallet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

As a beginner, you should deal with low-value currencies in order to gain experience first and then try to turn yourself around until you have confidence and become a professional and enter the field of trading and currencies of great value
As for the suitable currencies as a beginner, such as Dogecoin, Walter,  usdt and others, as you wish

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

podrías empezar con dogecoin, también te recomiendo bat, y por supuesto no te olvides del bitcoin.

You could start with dogecoin, 
I also recommend bat, 
and of course don't forget
about bitcoin

• +1 2

In the beginning, you must know that there are real digital currencies and there are fake digital currencies that you have to stay away from so that you do not lose all your money. Then look for currencies that give you a significant profit for one move and do not invest in large currencies because they need large capital and have very little profit  Your enthusiasm for trading will be extinguished. There is also another indicator for choosing the right currency for you, which is the volume of exchange for the currency, the volume, so the higher it means that the currency is bought and sold in abundance for what you achieve.  Several buying and selling operations in the currency in a short time and do not depend on long-term investment because you do not have the money as an initiator for that matter.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

if you are a beginner i recommend you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash. personally i think those 4 are among the oldest and safest. and of course a great reference for all those who join this world 

• +1 3

For beginner the best currency is eth. Eth is easy to use and a popular currency right now. You can easily invest or can trade with it. It brings us a lot of profit. For trading and investing for a newbie eth is the best currency 

• +2 2

As you are about to invest in crypto currency you should start with low valued currency or newly made currency like dogecoin etc . The main reason to invest them if unfortunately u got lossed  u will get a good experience in trading games .. knowing the market value lf other currencies. After this u can go with bitcoin this is the best currency i ever seen. Go and deal with it.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, MahmoudSami said:

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

You can start with low value coins, 

As a beginner in crypto world, i have started with Trx that was the project of smart contract. 

So i would suggest you trx or xrp is also a low valued coin. You can start with these coins. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post has helped me a lot since I am a novice and I still do not know how to handle coins, I hope someone guides me, anyway I have read that bitcoin is the best and safest currency

As a beginner they should start with low priced currency. I recommend to beginners to choose ltc. Because it is one of  the valuable and best currency which almost follows btc. So, a beginners can start with ltc so that they can reduce risks. Eth, bnb are also good for beginner     

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Please I as advised you start with coin which have low voltage or volatility, so you don't get emotionally disturbed while trading it.

Before thinking about the type of currency, you should read and learn a lot, my friend .. As for the currency, it differs from one person to another due to the accumulated experience .. and the nature of the work if was " Trading .. investment or even storage .. all currencies rise and fall .. But as an idea, you can visit this site " Coin market cap" and find out about currency ranking ..

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Tannah said:

As a beginner they should start with low priced currency. I recommend to beginners to choose ltc. Because it is one of  the valuable and best currency which almost follows btc. So, a beginners can start with ltc so that they can reduce risks. Eth, bnb are also good for beginner     

@Tannah Your  are correct. litcoin is considered a good currency with low volatility, as well as low remittance fees. Getting started in the Ripple and TRON currency is also good.

In my opinion, we must adopt known coins, such as Bitcoin, as they are safer and provide good profits. You should avoid false currencies that lead to the loss of your money, and it is necessary to know how and when to trade to avoid risks

I think it is best to invest in low priced coin which brings good profits. For me i like eth and dash. Both is good for beginner. But before investing or trading research more about the coins which you like to invest or trade. Always keep your eyes open about crypto market's update     

• +2 1

Hello friend! In fact, to use and start developing in the crypto world, you can use absolutely any cryptocurrency. But it all depends on what your needs are! If you want to invest, you can pay attention to some altcoins like ripple or ether, or you can take up bitcoin, it is very good for trading!

Most people take on the bitcoin as the first coin as to which they use as to coin to kick start that crypto journey, as bitcoin is the most popular coin that many take from it to join the Cryptocurrencies. As others also take on altcoin like the Ethereum when they hear of altcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the right currency in cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is best for you to work in online currency.  There are many types of currencies in cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is one of them.  Whose market value is recording higher than in previous years.  Cryptotalk is a popular site where people can easily earn bitcoin.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, MahmoudSami said:

I don't think there is a specific coin to start with in crypto currency as a beginner but make sure you use a good coin that has already listed in the coin market cap and make sure the coin is a profitable coin and many people have been using it and it has a positive review make sure you take note of this things and make I'm depth research about a particular coin before buying such coin.

As the beginner I won't suggest you to go beyond the top 10 cryptocurrenies because they are the currency to invest if you want to invest in other currencies then there will more risk and more profit too. So, as the beginner you should invest in top ten cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

The best crypto currency for all new beginners is the bitcoin only btc can give more profits and start understand the crypto currency because he has the market again all crypto currency and easy to use and trade,then you can forward with other coins like ethereum litecoin