What have you bought with your profits? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

Well, im just a new member here, i haven't some profit that are getting to bull run, as of now im waiting for the bull run 2020 so that i will get some money there to used it for my daily expenses and also to sustain my allowances.

40 minutes ago, Lubna said:

From the last bull, I earned a good amount and i went to a vacation with the whole family. It was a great profit for me dear

Yes, I also do that. I travel with my family after building an addition to my support machine. It was a good time to remember, and I believe we will find such a moment anytime soon

On 12/20/2019 at 7:36 AM, Sahil19 said:

I have 60$ in Bitcoin and I want to invest these Bitcoin please suggest me in which coin I invest that will gives me profit in future

You just need to educate yourself, listening others blindly is a very bad idea. In fact listening to anyone in investments is a bad idea. You should be able to do trades based on your own knowledge.

in year 2017 me and my cousin invested some money in btc and bull run started. we just sold and get 50% profit. and invested in our physical business.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Greetings, my friends
In fact, I do not have much value from coding to invest, wait for a good profit from the forum and then think about investing or trading

My last profit I was able to buy the bicycle and my laptop pack bag which was cost me around $136 were by bicycle cost $120 and bag cost $16

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/19/2019 at 2:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I always withdraw when the bull run starts. because the waiting time during the bear market was enough to drain a lot of my savings, so I think it's time to recoup my savings that have been lost a lot.

I am not bought any other meterials in my earning money. But confidently i try to hard i will bought anyother things in my earning profit.  I am new earner in your site. 

i not invested much amount but earned some amount. maybe all crypto currencies go more higher after sometimes lest see

12 minutes ago, Shinobi1 said:

I had made some good amount in last bull run in the end of 2017 december. Actually i had reinvest some of my amount plus i had bought some of my personal products that i need in my day to day life so overall it was good memories

if you invested it right after you made that whole money in the bull run of 2017 you would have lost over 50% of it because after the bull run we saw a massive dump on all coins

On 1/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, Death said:

I do not earn some in the last bull run but when I've got some profit on daily basis. I buy it with some important things daily like food and if I do have some excess I store it on my wallet.

Good luck buddy ihope you will not miss this biggest bullrun inthis year(ihope it will happen).just like last year i already buy a bike and a motorcycle from my profits.that day was unforgettable for me

25 minutes ago, Atreus said:

I have only bought a few things from my profits. Since I try to save more than spend more. But at least I could say that I could buy anything I want now if it's not too expensive from my trading profits through my hardwork all these time,

thats the smart thing to do and for now i dont need to take out any of my crypto profits because i think the altseason is soon and i wouldn't want to decrease my investment.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:14 AM, Bikash Baniya said:

i have got profits but i was stupid enough to wait for more rise. Now that i have learnt my lesson not to be emotional in this crypto world. I will surely book my profit next time and move away with the profit.

Thats right thing to do buddy.a little story from me last year i did not miss the bullish of bitcoins from 6,000dollars it pumps untill 13,000dollars and i earn verry big from that so i buy some things like bikes for my kids and a motorcycle.i hope this will inspired others

On 12/20/2019 at 2:06 AM, Rahulnur said:

I always withdraw my profit .last time I buy a land with by bull market profit.

Thats is my next target in lasts years little bull run i buy a bike and a motircycle but today i thinking of buying a lot and build this a house for my parents so that they will not rented again.ihope it will again

I have not joined the bullrun before but after I understood it i am not  waited for Bullrun to get a lilt profit from my trading and I bought a cellphone battery and a portable stove.its felt something so true so real for me .i am excited with this cryptocurrency

In summer 2019 I managed to withdraw some money, about 150 USD and I spent it on various expenses, the biggest of which was partially financing a new smartphone.

I did not get anything in the last bull run because I haven't started working in crypto at that time. As of now I bought some peripherals for my computer like mechanical keyboard, the money that I used in buying those are from my profit in this forum.

5 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I personally think I came in on the tail of the last bull, if that was in fact a bull. I've earned on the way down ever since 2018. A few old bags leave me weighed down, but I'm rich in acquiring assets and lots of gains from new positions. I'm sure it is all small compared to some people, but I look at whether there is momentum in profits and not just principle value. These are the signs that a process is working, as opposed to a few good scores. What have I bought? More crypto! 🙂

So you are one of the few ones who made gains by going down. Gongratz man. Hoping buying more pays off to you and you can find strength to keep on holding and don't quit if bear run continues.

I on my last payment , i have bought  iphon X  ,and i prefer that this year i will buy some house in city and pay may school fees and in my last payment i have bought a laptop

Some my profit from trading is going to buy again coin where i think good for long term. I often buy Litecoin, because the characteristic is like  Bitcoin. So after getting some profit i going to buy Litecoin and move it to my wallet. So from that i can hold it for long time. Some profit also moving to donation, i don't know why i do this. But basicly i want make my cryptocurrency can help poor people in the world.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Definately i use the strategy of buying more crypto and accumulating more  my holdings. Compounding has and always will be the best option for growing your investment.

I always prefer to work for long run. So whenever I got profit I reinvest it and buy some other potential coins for more earning in future. With last bull run I collected good amount then I convert it in fiat and again I purchased coin when price went down. I want to be millionaire with crypto.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

when there was bull run in 2017 i just joined it after a long time. so i could not managed to get a good amount from that bull run, and invested back in some alt coins, they dumped and i lost many of my funds. but i did not get panic and tried to recover my funds.

• +3 1

The profits I get from last bull run was used to buy personal stuffs and supporting my school needs. I am not regret to convert it to flat currency because it helps me a lot and I am satisfied about what I receive.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems like many people profit when the bull-run happened yesterday, then many made fiat some of them bought other altcoins to get more profit.