What have you bought with your profits? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

Nothing luxury but i have bought some necessity of my business and personal life. And also spend on some entertainment 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

I sometimes buy some coins that are on hand at their low price. I buy some forks of bitcoin. And Some of the early altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4

1 minute ago, laio94 said:

honestly my profits that I made with crypto are almost all still within the crypto world, also because I think it is a big mistake to bring out and bring them in fiat currency, if those like me who really believe so much in the potential of this technology do not see a practical utility to withdraw the profits that you made with trading, just to give an example. Maybe later I will bring them out, but for the moment I use a large part of my capital for investments and for daily trading, since I can take away some great satisfaction with it. I'm sure that's the case for many other people too.

But what's the point of trading if you don't spend some of your profits on commodities? Yes, most of the profits must be invested back in order to generate mo profits but I think not buying any luxuries like phone, stream services, etc would be too extreme, don't you think?

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

21 hours ago, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I have not withdrawn any profits for me yet. I even bought some  crypto currencies like Eth.. Ltc .. Eos ..for the purpose of trading and waiting for prices to rise to sell them.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Well, I got the result of the Bulrun agreement. It was very lucky for me to get this opportunity. Hopefully friends can enjoy benefits like this.

• +3 2

As a new user I just started to work to earn money. But in the future if I succeed I will bought a new gadget like cellphone to enhance my crypto currency experience because my phone is old and sometimes laggy so I want new.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Right now we are searching others opportunities with others cryptocurrencies, so I bought others coins maybe in the future will go up and with very good price maybe they will rise price like Bitcoin!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 minutes ago, laio94 said:

your question makes sense, but the answer is really simple, I don't need to use what is the money I get from my business that I do on the world of cryptocurrencies, if I need something, I mean something I need I use those who these are my personal savings, but for some time now I have removed from my personal interests all the useless objects that prevent me from reaching my goals. I'll give you an example: I need a new mobile phone, I save and I buy it with euros, the same is true if I want to take a vacation, of course I got some money from trading profits, but most of the profits are still in there that I generate new entries every day.

I see what you mean. Of course it's important to also keep a euro savings (or dollar, or wherever country they live in).

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I just bought alot of bags of tokens since the market are down.Waiting to gain more profits,then i will think what to buy that time.

• +2 1
  • +3 3

Not really much though, Maybe around 20% From last bull run on last month, I buying some new device like upragding my laptop and buying dekstop part, It's not really much but it's honest hahaha, Let's hope we can see bull run soon!

• +1 3
  • +2 1

When I benefit from a project and trade in coins, I use these profits to renovate my house, buy gold bars and other living necessities, then I use the rest to invest.

• +1 1

I usually keep my profits in my wallet or convert them to fiat to buy more BTC when price goes down again. I'm still collecting investment for more profitable trades in the future. If I spend my profits soon, the process of investment increase will be postponed. I know it is very tempting to buy items with your newly earned profit but I control myself not to spend them! I only spent my first profit to buy some motors for my RC helicopter!

I think the best time to spend your profits is when you have at least $1000 (0.1 BTC) in your wallet to earn about $100 to $200 per month with it. This way you can easily spend $100 per month without even touching your fixed investment. I'm trying to reach that level and I hope the 3rd BTC halving will be useful for me to boost my investment faster.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Farman Ali said:

Till yet iam waiting for I have not purchase any thing from my profit as Iam waiting for handsome from that I will purchase and fulfill my daily needs. 

You already answered this question yesterday, you don't have to do it multiple times every day. I know you are getting money from it but it lowers the quality of the conversation.

Here's your first answer, do you think it adds quality?

22 hours ago, Farman Ali said:

As I have not buy any thing that I can show but I have invested on myself by purchasing some like eating this as in daily life but may be in future. 

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I didn't make much profit but I actually have bought a flash drive, so I can store my wallets there. and I also bought a laptop where I can do my work. at the moment I prefer holding to buy a new car.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

22 hours ago, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I have a weeks now I don't done any trading, and I couldn't trace any news regarding bitcoin cryptocurrency market, so I don't know if the bull run was happened at all

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i buyed with my profit some hash power for bitcoin miner so it will increase the power of miner and also increase my per day profit i have got two withdrawls from a miner on time now i m searching something new to invest my profits

• +2 1

23 hours ago, rekter said:

Some were invested back. I buy anything that can support me now in the winter. I also having fun and went to every place.

Edited by lucky80

2 minutes ago, Crypto learner said:

Welcom on this form and get free knowledge and mony here this is awsom form.

You are not going anywhere with unrelated, misspelled comment. Please do your best and take care of your account. Do something useful. Op is asking how did you spend money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I have not bought anything with the profits that I have earned in cryptotalk and yobit, I am planning to use those to invest and hold bitcoin to earn more from it. 

3 hours ago, Umefarwa said:

I have not purchase because I am new in this forum

I don't think that this forum existed on last bull run. And you don't need a forum to make trades.

I don't have to buy expensive things. I just use it to be together with friends, enjoy eating together, vacation and treat them what they want. yeah simple, not too fancy

• +1 2

I transferred funds and bought a device for mining bitcoin. Now, you need to take care of mining, as the price will rise very soon. 

• +1 1

I have earned some profits from last bull run bit i did not managed to do a sensible work as i lost the profit again. Its because of i was new to crypto.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:49 AM, rekter said:

but it turned out to be a good choice.

That's the good thing about cryptocurrency, and also a bad one. No one could really predict the prices. You could either be a winner or a loser (except if you're a whale).

Personally, I'm not been able to profit from the last bull run, since I missed the pump. I just woke up that day watching the prices go down continuously and up until now, I am not exchanging it to fiat because of its relatively small price.