Best way to invest in crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

I agree with you that most of the time it is better to invest in long term but you can't say that it can be more profitable than day trading as there are some professionals who make more money on it.

those who think short term are usually young people or students who live daily. But I think long-term. Now it's time to accumulate. I expect Bitcoin to reach $ 50,000. It can probably arrive in 2 or 3 years. Then it will be time to sell.

Celik

17 minutes ago, Jump said:

I think that the best way in investing in cryptocurrency is learn and research first what you are trying to invest to because you will need knowledge and knowledge is important here on cryptocurrencies because it will help you grow.

but knowledge may have max 10% from 100% if you make profit or not. cause its all about whales and luck. yes luck is very important cause you may have some gut feeling to invest in some coins or withdraw as fast as possible. ofcourse knowledge is good but it has its own limits. 

• +1 1

Long term investment with low risk is the absolute best way of investing, trading is a different thing and the risk can be a bit higher in day trading but when you are making a long term investment and you want to be comfortable with your investment you should not take high risk and invest only with the money that wouldn't ruin your livelihood if it's gone one day.

I agree with you, if you believe in the field and that it is the best and most secure area for investment, then the long term is the best and it is also far from the dangerous and scam investment sites .

Yeah I am also waiting for next bullrun because I don't know about trading so I don't take risk that's why I am hold my bitcoin. I want suggest everybody not to play with trading without knowledge of it otherwise you will lose your all money. 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:29 PM, iloveyobit said:

I agree with you, if you believe in the field and that it is the best and most secure area for investment, then the long term is the best and it is also far from the dangerous and scam investment sites .

Long term is the best I suggest but also the short term investment are profitable depending on which one you are more perfect in.

9 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Long term is the best I suggest but also the short term investment are profitable depending on which one you are more perfect in.

Of course, the long run is more profitable and less dangerous, but at the same time less enjoyable, but the short term and also scalping are more dangerous and fun at the same time.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:39 PM, Hendy1 said:

if you are a big financier it will be more

Well, this is true mate because we are having some words and that is "high risk, high reward" which means that if you are invest a lot of money, there is a possible to get some huge amount of profit too, happy posting.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:40 PM, MrGeany said:

but knowledge may have max 10% from 100% if you make profit or not. cause its all about whales and luck. yes luck is very important cause you may have some gut feeling to invest in some coins or withdraw as fast as possible. ofcourse knowledge is good but it has its own limits. 

Yes I think that you are right because I also think that knowledge is very important before starting your investments because you can waste your money if you invested without knowledge about what you are doing and that is not good. 

tradthe best way to invest in Crypto currency is Trading , Bounty's and airdrop as well staking also . i followed trading From long time sometime o generate a good amount of money on daily basis . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/21/2020 at 1:51 AM, Ridam said:

Yes bro but the thing is that for the lobg term investment you need good amount of capital to Invest in . But if you able to manage that and use some knowledge it would be great earning way for you.

Yes I think that is very important how to know and how to do cryptocurrency and know how to invest in cryptocurrency because it is so important to have cryptocurrency and I think that it is better to be more sure  that you will earn here 

Yes that is for investment and not for trading. When you are making investment. You don't bother about how long it gonna take because you already put in your mind that it will take a lot of time actually to yield you profit.

Holding is not the best way for investment. If you want to earn passively in cryptocurrency. You have to learn trading, this make it easier for you to benefit from the shift of prices within short period of time

On 4/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, Jay8 said:

both longterm holding and trading can be profitable, you need to divide well between the two so that you earn accordingly. and maximize your opportunity

I prefer to invest in short term so that I can earn my earnings immediately I can only choose long term investment if I want to invest a huge amount .

On 4/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, Jay8 said:

both longterm holding and trading can be profitable, you need to divide well between the two so that you earn accordingly. and maximize your opportunity

I prefer to invest in short term so that I can earn my earnings immediately I can only choose long term investment if I want to invest a huge amount .

What you say is true that currency rates witness large fluctuations in prices and that the best way to profit is to look to the future and make investment or trading operations in the long run because this method is more profitable and that trading and investing on a daily basis is less profitable

You mean storing currencies and forgetting them in the long run until the price becomes suitable for us and then selling them. This is a really good way, but some people want to achieve daily profits through trading and investment in the short term as well and they cannot see much

The old but gold method to buy coins in low price and wait till price rising up then sell them. But l find also the safety investing like long-term investing as you mentioned, on the contrary it is so risky. 

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

You mean storing currencies and forgetting them in the long run until the price becomes suitable for us and then selling them. This is a really good way, but some people want to achieve daily profits through trading and investment in the short term as well and they cannot see much

Yes, it is possible to combine the two methods. You can work daily and at the same time you can store part of your currencies in a safe wallet and wait for their price to rise significantly. You can achieve more profits by combining the two methods.

For the beginners the best way to start trading with small investment and taking some suggestions from the experienced people that is the best way to start investment because from them you can get more ideas and tricks about investment and the situations going on market even if you are in loss then also it does not matter because you have invested small amount.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 12:15 AM, Kerseem said:

The best way is to invest when the price is low to make good profit and you need to learn some knowledge on how to invest to avoid making lose on your investment. 

This is if you make the investment in Trading field.

But i see investing on another fields make you re-turn loses in trading in the cases of low prices and too many lost,

Like HYIP & PYRAMID, It's too good as high amounts of money daily!

But the The danger is great in the field HYIP & PYRAMID.

Actually the best way for you to invest in cryptocurrencies is knowing is that virtual currency is worth buying and trading for.

Is it an active coin, does it have alot of trading potential withing a 24 hour volume?

How much activeness that currency project has? Some new technlogies that make investors looking at it as a potential worth coin?

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency is to invest when the price of the coin is low and also best time to sell is when the price of the coin is high.

You are right mate the best way to trade cryptocurrency is to avoid day trading and only concetrating on holding and its highly recommended for newbies as the best investment because it doesn't require any strategy or knowledge but only keeping your crypto in a wallet waiting to sell it when the price rises higher in profits that you desire and bitcoin is profitable for this investment.

• +1 1

that strategy would be long term hodling, which isn't always the best strategy, as day trading because of the volatility can be very profitable as well, you just need to understand market analysis

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png