Best way to invest in crypto - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

The best way is to learn from other people's experiences. I do this daily. I ask many old people in this field. It is very good to gain experience from others, and the best thing really is investment.

• +2 1

the long term investment is surly a good idea but making investments in the short term can also give you some good profits and you can make some good profits out of it.

Yes you are right that we have to invest and long terms but I don't know much about it can anyone explain it this how we can participate in in this trading. I only know that we can invest friend trade dube it and it gives good percentage of or investment is it gives 2% of Bitcoin and this is very good as compare to others and the more important thing is that this is legit.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Yes dear you are right for trading you need just use your luck and trading is not an easy play . So just invest on trading and then no need to take tension just focus on prayers. 

You are right my friend for now it's better to focus on long term holding and forget about day trading because of the market volatility on crypto that can result in some losses in short or quick trades so the main focus as I said earlier on should be on long term holding of popular coins like bitcoin.

They are many strategies to follow when engaging in the trading aspect of cryptocurrencies, Unlike other trading systems, cryptocurrencies trading requires analysis and a vast understanding of the crypto market itself

I like the method of trade because if you are informed, experienced and knowledgeable about the methods of trade, then you can gain a lot of money, but pay attention if you are new to this field and do not know enough about the methods of trade .. you can then lose and regret will not help at that time, so I advise everyone to learn well, patience and research a lot before going In the field of trade

• +2 1

I share your opinion that it is best to invest for the long term, but you can also trade in small amounts and get 1% daily, which is not bad at all. That would be done by an experienced trader who has the patience to know how to wait for the right moment.

3 hours ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends @John Perniacryptocurrency is a very important platform for us. Here we are able to gain knowledge of various subjects. Trading can give you a big profit but it's very risky so some investors are pying to hold on to the long term and I think it's not good because they're losing the opportunity to pump prices once and buy again while price dumps will pay a good profit rather than keep up forever. Thank you 

images (3).jpeg

Very wise words, but I personally prefer to invest little but safe in the Yobit investment box where I get daily returns of 1% to 10% depending on the currency. You should give it a try, I guarantee you won't regret it. @Afroja14

The best way to be part of Cryptocurrency investments is to study, the truth is that it is the best advice you can take, educate yourself so you can take advantage of all markets and do not reach the point where losing money is common, think that we have the digital age in our hands and that we can take advantage of it very well as Internet users and part of Cryptotalk.

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. In my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions for daily payment.

Sometimes it's just human nature  thatbwe tend to avoid things that are uncertain as much as possible,  so I do think that if we have to take the risk,  then advisably we can buy bitcoin for almost a year,  by then,  we can be sure that our profits would be multiplied. 

In order to make successful investment operations, you must first gain sufficient experience and conduct all the research that you must know about the profit operations that you will gain in this field.

Absolutely short term investment or trading is too risky due to much volatility of crypto market. But for long term the best way to find out a share which have great projects, know about its team, or many more. At the end find out a gem. Like we take example of Uniswap(Uni), its on $2 $3 some days ago and now its on $34 so put your money for long term because its never disappoint you. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that investing in bitcoin will bring great benefit in the long run. There is another advantage. You will not experience daily strees from changes in the value of cryptocurrencies. There are so many investment sites are available in online, and most of the them are fake. We have to think more than ten time before making investment. Trading is better option than invest crypto on sites.

In my opinion , Long term holding is good but day trading is very good enough . In case of daily or weekly trading the risk of volatility remain less than holding a coin. That is a good idea mate, you need to have some patience if you are willing to earned some big money here in crypto. And you must have to knowledge about trading.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right that this is the best way of trading and investing to get more profit but let me tell you about my own personal opinion ,I think that cripto trading is the best way as it is safe and sound way there are many less chances of loosing your investment and you can get a valuable profit if you are knowledgeable.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

I think the best of investing in crypto is long term and short term . Both are very profitable but long term is more profitable trading. You can earn more profit by crypto trading. I am also crypto trader. I earn many profit by crypto trading.

• +3 1

This is called Holdear, and it is really profitable to start doing it, since if we have money in cryptocurrency and we can get much more it is very profitable to establish these priorities, for this it is necessary to grow in the knowledge that is distributed here to be able to have a better understanding of this.

The best way to invest in crypto currency is by making long time investment and try to make research and investigation in the business you are planning to invest in then try to acquire knowledge and experience to be able to achieve your goals 

The best way is to invest in the cryptocurrency to get the knowledge about the investment and first of all you should to look at the market then you should to analyse about your balance of investment then you are able to invest the money in the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

I completely agree with you, as for me, I prefer to invest in the long term because I always suffer from fear of quick deals, and I was comfortable with long investment and more secure in profit and avoiding losses.

For some people, long-term trading is more profitable because it can make big profits if we store Bitcoin. But some people don't have enough funds to store old Bitcoin, they prefer day trading because it has daily profits even though the risk is also higher. If done with a good strategy, I think day trading is also profitable, I think both of them can be profitable. The thing to watch out for is trading at the right time, if the market is bearish it is better to maintain it in the long term.

There are many ways of investment if we want to do our investment, you can get a lot more benefit by investing your talk, then we are doing a lot of work, I am also one of them. 

People have their own strategy to invest their money into crypto. Some like short term more than long term, vice versa. But the goal is the same, making a good profits. Long term holding is good for some people, but there are others who don't really like it either. That why I said every people is different. Either you trading or any other things.