What video games do you like to play? - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sportlopez9000

What video games do you like to play?

@sportlopez9000 I want to play Candy Crush and real cricket but do not consume all day on these games also play Ludo which is very interesting competition game but these games are time pass for me. I shall focus on to do work online and earn money.

I am playing pubg , clash of clans ,candy crush these games is best when i have no internet then i am playing candy crush when i have internet then i am playing pubg and clash of clans both games are good both games are online 

Nowadays just in trending game pubg g pubg is the best game in the world bcz when u playing pubg u feel in reality pubg became a highly games I like personally like the shooting.killing games I was playing so many games but I recommend you pubg pubg have so much ranking rather than other games I spend a lot of time on pubg after played my mind fresh nd I feel good I recommend yoy pubg

Edited by Mian Ahmad

Sincerely i don't like playing video games. As a student i joined this platform to earn money. I joined this platform as a part time job. So that i can manage my educational expenses. I want to become independent. I joined this platform yesterday and i have complete 35 reply. Soon i will complete my hundred posts.

Pub G game is played by everyone now. It is a very fun game. Pub G is known as the best game so it can be played without reality. It has become a high game.

I like the pubg game only .This game is very awesome but i spend larg of my time in crypto but in small or free time i start pubg game .This game is very difficult and i get much health .I really like this game .

• +3 1

İ play Gta 5 Online and Clash Of Clans also im selling my Clash Of Clans accounts for 100-200 dollars thats a good way to earn some money while playing.

• +1 1

rcrf.gif.564bc4d156a970c1c213685f2e1055be.gif

The video     games     which      i      like to play is         the       free     fire     and      the     pub g        i    like      these      both     the      games     these    are     good     goood     games     you    need     to       try       these      games.

What about PUBG guys . The most addictive game I've ever played.  But the downsize is that it's time consuming and money consuming as well . But a man gotta do what a man's gotta do .

Just now, Lone wolf said:

What about PUBG guys . The most addictive game I've ever played.  But the downsize is that it's time consuming and money consuming as well . But a man gotta do what a man's gotta do .

Also the first time I am gonna buy from the money I earn from this site is to buy me a decent cell phone.  So that I can enjoy faster browsing for the forum and to enjoy the game to the fullest 

Since childhood ever kid use to play video games . But as the technology advances so does the video gaming experience.  And with so many options now a days.  Some time its gets difficult to select one favorite from it . 

I like tokyo drift car racing 😍

the real reason of behind this love is only one.

that you can feel the heat of the car in your hands. By using the keyboard.

It can only be happend if you will be able to drift the car as you like.

And the most loved mission on the snow.

I love strategy games and action games so much, this kind of game gives me an amazing and positive feeling when I'm upset or bored.
Games I love like GTA V, Clash of Clans, Pubg and Free Fire.

I played many games . One of my most favorite is action game .

2:Action-adventure games.

3:Adventure games.

4:Role-playing games.

5:Simulation games.

6:Strategy games.

7:Sports games.

8: Puzzle games.

I play pubs, group clashes, candy crush these games are best when i don't have internet i play candy crush nowadays i play fortnight games fort lucky to have fun playing until some sweaty players have internet thoughI play pub and group clash. Both games are good. Both games are online. Of course, Fortnight will always be my favorite game...

I like most of games that are like me self that are very good and I enjoyed then I play the games are call of duty and need for speed 5 that are mostly played by me. 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, Mr.Bit said:

I play league of legend, GTV and clash of clans. 

Almost the same. I got platinum rank in league of legends and also counter strike global offensive is very fun. Old school runescape is also very enjoyable for me.

I love pc game. Racing game and action game. PUBG mobile ,clash of clan,boom bech,GTA5 roll play, ARK Survivle Evold, Valorent etc. do you want to play game with me? you can add me your lobby any time. i will waiting for your invitation.thank you.

Actually, for me I don't like video games.Because I think I will waste a lot of my valuable time here. Really, thank you cryptotalk for making such platforms . Sometimes at my break i play pobg mobile its amazing i suggest you to try this game.