What video games do you like to play? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sportlopez9000

What video games do you like to play?

I loved playing Assassins Creed Black Flag, Battlefield 1, Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow Six Siege ,World of Tanks/Warship and Warthunder.

My favorite game is the exile path, it is a fairly dynamic game with many options for the outcome. I also like all sorts of strategy and first person shooters. Well, visual novels.

I have played grand theft auto and counter strike and they are some of the best games. I would like to play other games that you already mentioned above.

• +1 1

I'm playing Defence of the Ancients 2 since 2012. Pretty nice game but it comes worst and worst with a time. Counter strike is better than this one because they have nice item drop, you can have some extra money from that

• +1 1

I prefer post-apocalyptic games, this is the metro 2033 series and the stalker. But sometimes, I just download various new items and play. Recently the remaster of the first mafia played ... a good game. I also heard about crypto games, but I haven't played such games.

• +1 1

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Всем привет! Я в основном Играю в Доту, уже на протяжении лет 8, иногда кс, хартстоун, но в основном только в дотан, жаль что со временем все меньше часу могу уделять игре, но куда деваться иначе не выживешь в наше то время(

• +1 1

I am in a very bad state to counterstrike and call of duty, I love these two titles are incredible and wonderful, imagine my vice after the CoD was released in mobile, I do not stop playing.

Mostly online pvp games. Counter-Strike, Rocket league is fun to play, alos Tekken 7. As for single games currently playing Mafia remake (Definitive edition) 

Edited by ayoayo

I prefer overall RPG games such as The Elder Scroll V Skrim or The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, lately I have been playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Assassins Creed Oddysey and The Legend of Zelda The Breath of The Wild

I am from the old school where I could play games like counter strike, warctaft, gumbound among others that were super entertaining and strategic but nowadays in the day-to-day we live today I like related games with winning coins for free since I  I entertain and generate coins which I can exchange for gift cards or exchange in paypal

I love to play mmorpg games they are my favorites, metin2, counter strike, grand fantasy among many of those guys I like to vary a lot, games that have some stories and missions to accomplish or against other people

On 12/18/2019 at 10:30 AM, sportlopez9000 said:

What video games are you currently playing or want to play? Right now I've been playing some Counterstrike, Path of Exile, and Rayman legends.

I really love pokemon (I'm a big fan of nintendo) and I want to play pokemon sword or shield, also I'm looking forward to play the last of us part 2 that recently came out (I don't care about the bad reviews, I really love TLOU lol)

Friend, that question is very easy to answer, at my 30 years old, I keep playing Halo, I will never stop playing it, Call of Duty is not far behind, especially for its mobile version, something very successful, this Lord Mobile has been one One of the last to catch me, I'm also waiting for Cyber Punk, another game that I keep playing is Red Dead: Redemtion, the odd career like Need for speed, all these games are for Xbox except Lord Mobile which is for cell phones , although I also have some survival on the computer. I like games, they are my favorite hobby.

Edited by Raichu1987
misspelling

I always playing Battlleroyals games on my smartphone like a Pubg Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, and Asphalt 9 for diversity.