Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

I think xrp can be an alternative world currency, when the global crisis has hit countries in the world like this, we need a stable currency and not affected by the world crisis, I hope XRP and other altcoins can become a more stable alternative currency .

On 12/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

I read about the XRP in so many news that this coin is going to be high so much soon and this is the second Bitcoin but i think it will just touch the high not so much it touch the 5$ almost or 40$ this time just not more than high at this point.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

May be its possible but not definitely. Cause the banks are not getting interested in about the crypto , the main reason its decentralized strategy. Its difficult to trace any transaction which is belongs to cyrpto. But we hope one day the banks will adopt the technology.  

On 6/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Ripple XRP is not widely used by Banks

As of now, ripple is now being used by many companies like VISA but in a way of using coinbase card, coinbase are now having a partnership of VISA and by having a coinbase card, you can purchase using XRP as a payment method.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is true that XRP is the new world currency in future becasue now at this time XRP coin is on third number in the top coin list in coinmarketcap. XRP team is very strong and it will make a high this time almost 50$ when the bull is come.

BetFury                                                   

I think that it needs a lot of work to be able to advance against Bitcoin and other currencies at the present time, and I think that it is possible, but it needs tremendous efforts

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

Bitcoin is much nearer from that thing to happen because Bitcoin is already having a good performance even if it is still not yet fully matured so it still has space to improve.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:34 AM, taylorzed1 said:

This was much discussed in 2017/2018 due to the great evolution that ripple had, we can say that it is a currency already adopted by banks, I do not rule out this possibility that one day it will be a currency used by all, but we do not know the future

This will continue to get discussed until it surpasses Bitcoin or until it dies because every coin owner's goal is to have a better coin to use and if they have a good coin then they will earn more. I hope that every coin will be a better someday.

Yes Ripple Coin will take its place as the new currency in the world.  Because the number of Ripple Coin users is constantly increasing and has taken up a lot of space in trading and investing.

ripple is one of the most stable coin in this market so i think it can be used like bank for long term investment again it can also be used for daily cash purpose like fiat currency.Beside this cryptos can be easily used in many ways.

Nothing is impossible, but taking the lead now, I really don't see that happening anytime soon,it can be used worldwide but taking over other cryptocurrency in term of market price is never happening now

On 18.12.2019 at 17:58, Maxtron73 said:

I don't think any coin has a chance to outperform bitcoin. It is like gold, and gold remains unsurpassed in many ways. Likewise, bitcoin for many people remains the only reserve currency in the crypto world.

I am not too sure if XRP will have too much support because this cryptocurrencie avoid the main priniples of blockchain, because it will be controlled by institutions.

I think XRP can become a new currency but it cannot replace the dollar currency. XRP is just a reliable alternative for transactions between countries because it has low transaction fees. Likewise other cryptocurrencies, which will only be investment and alternative assets after fiat.

• +1 1

Maybe? I really do believe that Ripples will be the next cryptocurrency that will be accepted in almost everywhere in the world. As of now, Ripples is actually already accepted on some stores and one of the biggest stores is Amazon. Yes, Amazon now accepts Ripples an alternative payment currency.

BetFury                                                   

Ripple doesn't have the same algorithmic structure as bitcoin, but it's also a virtual currency of interest. I think it applies well.

In the event that we are sensible, we as a whole realize that Ripple XRP is certifiably not a fruitful resource up until this point. One reason why Ripple is fizzling in digital money is that it is excessively incorporated and looks to some extent like a security framework. Nonetheless, the framework is applied to banking foundations and can possibly be troublesome. This gives XRP a theoretical worth. A great many people purchase XRP not due to the current value development, but since of their faith in a decent value possible going ahead.

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Lowering  the debts of world  can not possible in any way as the loans are just figures nothing more tha that but XRP is doing great the team  is very active.

• +1 1

No it's a difficult task to predict the someone's ability of working and demnad in the market. Yes xrp will be become the best coin if it will work better. In future this currency will be at the top one. But now crypto is working very well . And this is my opinion.

I am not think it will be possible for xrp to do this. It has speed and it is also low in the fees, these two are needed a lot but it is a private and centralize coin. I am read about xrp and it is controll be miners run by Ripple, so there is a lot of centralize power in it, I am not think it will be allowe or wanted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No way this is happening, it is a dream of holders of Ripple coins but this is just some wild imagination that is not attached to reality, as Ripple seem to possess at least fifty billion XRP in some escrow accounts and they open frequently to sell when price is rising even a little. Maybe if they finish selling all of their possessions which will take another fifty years then something can happen with XRP.

The talk about world currency is not serious as you mean that XRP will replace everything and no other currency will be used except it. This is not what is happening but we are having too many coins and payment methods that we will have and not just one.

• +2 1

XRP is the best coin and this coin is the future BTC because so many big investors will invest their money in this coin and this coin soon touch the sky and the price is touch almost the 500$ and its team is very strong.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Being a cryptocurrency it already becomes a world currency, in addition to that this currency has a lot of potential and you can achieve many things with it, so it is good to pay close attention to this currency

I don't know what you mean by a new world, I thought this was america called like that since it was found, maybe you mean the whole world? Is this XRP going to do that and with all the billlions of XRP Ripple has they will be the new world government then?