Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Everything is possible but for this one I must say " NO ". To become currency the coin must have related history with country, XRP doesn't have that. Bank will keep use currency because government will never let XRP take currency place. So just let XRP still in altcoin market, take the benefit and enjoy the journey.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

Not impossible, we can get some such futures, because XRP is already in many coins.  Banks are looking very interested in this, maybe the banks are choosing XRP coins as a way of testing crypto, but it is our hope that once bitcoin will accept banks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Do you know that Ripple XRP is the most favorite for companies? Yes I think because his faster transaction when you wend or receive Ripple the transaction is very fast than others coins, for this reason preferred by many companies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

This is what it looks like. BitPay, the leading cryptocurrency payment processor, has partnered with Xpring, the investment arm of Ripple to support payments with XRP, a press release said.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It could, but it wont kill bitcoin, XRP is centralized and I think there will be war between centralized and decentralized crypto, the centralized might win.

XRP have much potential than other coins. But XRP is strggling in 2019 and not get back to its higher price.

• +1 1

I doubt it, but if any crypto was going to be adopted by banks it would be ripple.  That's why I'll never own it, because it's a centralized coin that isn't in the spirit of bitcoin.  I don't think it's ever going to replace the dollar or any other fiat currency, though.  No crypto is ever probably going to do that, but we'll see.  China might start their own crypto for their people, but it won't be ripple.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency

Anything could be possible, but one thing to note: If the government decides to accept cryptocurrencies, they might as well consider the top one first, Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I don't think that ripple or any other cryptocurrency can become the world's new currency, also I think it is not possible for ripple to replace dollar. Cryptocurrency is good for investing and earning money but not as a currency because their price is really unstable, it will also make the price of things unstable. Also, cryptocurrency is better to be just a currency that we can use digitally.

• +1 2

Yes it all depends on XRP how he shows his ability. we cannot predict the future. clear cryptorency now is turbulent in this regard. yes this is my opinion.

• +4 1

I think that the XRP coins have been used correctly in the bank but to pay the country's debt it cannot, and if it replaces the dollar it cannot.

• +3 1

I think no, because bitcoin will remain the father of the cryptocurrency, if you think that its all about to the price, don't worry about it because this is normal to the crypto coins that their price is dumped or pumped, the halving of bitcoin will be started in the midyear of 2020 so that many people are waiting it.

Yes it is possible Because It has a lot of potential to grow if xrp coins have been used in banks I do not think it will be able to replace Dollar xtp has a good future If you buy and keep it on hold for long-term, then you can generate good profit 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I don't think that XRP can replace the dollar. Dollar will be always in its own place. Xrp has a very good future according to my knowledge but this as a crypto. It may become a very stable coin in crypto world but i don't there is a question that dollar can be replaced by crypto. This is very difficult. 

• +2 1

No actually, even if bitcoin will lose value xrp will not take over to become the new cryptocurrency, eth will

• +4 1

Now ripple is a nice performer coin in crypto market. But there are many coins better than ripple. I think bitcoin will became world's new best currency not ripple. Hope ripple also go very high and do nice perform in crypto currency market.

• +1 1

I think in future XRP will become a new cryptocurrency.  Because I see some sites which promote and giveaway this new crypto.

5 hours ago, Bashir said:

maybe the banks are choosing XRP coins as a way of testing crypto, but it is our hope that once bitcoin will accept banks.

Of course about Bitcoin without comment if we will get any surprise about adopt or legalization of crypto the first is Bitcoin.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It could, because right now it is at 3 rank and also it has more support from government,ms and big companies even banks than Bitcoin.

I don't think so, XRP is part from bitcoin why not the leader ( bitcoin ) become new currency?.XRP can become the next bitcoin but become number one and take currency place that's impossible. Avoid that mindset because can break your trust into currency it self.

• +1 1

It can become a global currency but it will not replace any currency
The dollar is of great importance in the world and that is why I do not think it will disappear or be replaced by another currency

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Nope even though it is widely used by the banks it will still need to undergo some legal actions because they need to be transparent in everything to prevent mass production and resulting to the low price of the xrp.

yaa obvusily XRP is a good crypto currency and many experts said that its prise is pump very hard in future so many people hold this and want to see the result so i also want to earn a good amount of XRP.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg