Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

1 hour ago, Hammad786 said:

Since I joined the cryptocurrency industry, I have encountered a variety of fake cryptocurrency projects that I thought were good for investment, not knowing if they were fake, they were stores in my wallet and I was worried because they were legitimate. Are you even concerned?

I have joined this crypto currency recently and i am sometimes worried about hackers and scammers and i think not knowingly i will fall in  to the traps of the scammers but i hope not to.

In fact, this is a great way to make money, but as you said some countries and its government have not yet controlled the use of crypto so if there is a crime such as the borrower has not paid the money to accept and the nder lender report it to the police or authorities and it is not regulated.  The authorities have nothing to do with it, in short, it is still very risky.

I'm not so surprised by seeing those fake project. Why would I? Isn't is normal to have scammer when you have a great and secure environment to scam people ?

It one was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also?

project is real and which coin is scam .now i am completely fine with cryptocoin earning .

Yes it’s so annoying and I’m very much worried about it. We should report for this fake crypto currency. Otherwise many people will be fool by it. We can’t waste our time in this fake crypto cz we want to earn some real.

Am get worried too! Those sites are looking like legit ones and they can give you a good support than legit ones but they are the biggest enemies in our crypto journey. We have to escape them in every way.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it remains the go-to leader of the space. As of this writing, the market capitalization of the world's top digital currency is more than $125 billion, with a price per coin of more than $7,305. 

Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it remains the go-to leader of the space. As of this writing, the market capitalization of the world's top digital currency is more than $125 billion, with a price per coin of more than $7,305. 

Hola, si te preocupa haber obtenido algunas criptomonedas que al final no valen nada, no debes preocuparte, ¿y si me preocupo es invertir en plataformas falsas que te roban tu dinero?

Before I participate on any crypto project, I resolve exploration for myself as a result that I preserve verify if it is a responsible plan ahead and if I will get a hold any profit after I participte on it. You don't have to trepidation folks caring of assignment if you receive as much as necessary knowledge about it.

Of module yes, im bothered to the public that are artificial to this hue of scammed, they are generous labors and they expenses a plight of time for this to urge a little profit, i expect that a quantity of of crypto projects that are scammed will be not victorious to their work.

No I am  worried for seeing fake cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is a project which I thought it was good for investment and earned bitcoin. I think we need to be really carefully  in choosing the cryptocurrency project. Are you worried and seeing fake cryptocurrency project.

As blockchain and crypto grab headlines the world over, the marketplace for blockchain-based companies has been flooded, with four times as much money raised by ICOs in 2018 than 2017 already. However, the unregulated world of ICOs - where new companies can raise millions of dollars on the strength of a bright idea, and where even seasoned investors can be duped by the hype - has predictably proved irresistible to a raft of unscrupulous hucksters.

Do your background research: If you're considering investing in a crypto or blockchain project, you should immediately start researching the project to within an inch of its life. This research should focus on a few different areas.

Yes maybe some people are worried about this some people not know about this he think this is fake and not give money but i think people think is wrong 

Yes i am worrying what if many people fall for that kind of fake crypto projects.A project scam is very detrimental to many people from the problem of time, expectations and even to the word financial.Or like we work for it, follow something, then it's not true, then our time we spent was wasted, because of fake projects. 

Yes, I am concerned if a lot of people fall for those kinds of fake cryptocurrency projects. We could all be in this kind of scam and it would put all our investments in the wrong place. When it comes to the crypto project, anyone can fall victim to it. We need to know if this is true before taking action.

i will say no if i'm a bad men but i'm not,imagine people who worked hard for money then they get scammed easily.

They will feel very bad,now the right thing to do is if you saw a fake project in a ad or something just report it.

I sometimes get worried about seeing some fake projects because when I go to work in these fake cryptocurrency fields, I am terrified of doing all the work that I never do.

No, I am not worried about coding projects because I do not participate in them. I only participate in buying real currencies that have been in the market for several years, so I am not worried about projects on the ground.

disappointing to see fake projects but I'm not worried about them because I have learnt how to recognize them. Fake projects are not that hard to detect because their managers are scammers and the biggest mistake most scammers commit is that they can't tolerate to scam people progressively. That means most scammers are not patient and want to earn so much money in a short period of time. That's why what they claim in their projects is out of ordinary and exaggerative. Another sign of fake projects is that scammers don't invest enough to get a premium domain and usually use a website with basic or awkward design. They also use fake payment proofs. For example, they claim they have paid $10K to members only after two days of starting the project

Of course, this scares me, because every fake cryptocurrency project is a hoax. They always cheat people. That's why we all need to know everything about the fake cryptocurrency project and be vigilant.

Yes i worrid. Becouse many scammer are available on online. Many people loss there mony for scammer. Its very bad. Becouse we want earn money from crypto. But scammer get our all money just a on the sec ond. 

Of course very worried and it makes us annoyed. A project scam is very detrimental to many people from the problem of time. For example, they claim they have paid $10K to members only after two days of starting the project