Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

not really because i never try to put effort on something not trusted , this forum is the first forum i work in it and TALK token is the first crypto currency i receive and i wouldn't be here if i wasn't sure that this forum is trusted and it worth being part of it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many fake projects and they are all there just to scam people  and because  of this there are many orignal projects in which  people  afraid  to invest.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

in your situation obviously yes as they might not even withdraw it out by doing excuses like error or maybe something went wrong try again later or even shutting down the website suddenly without people knowing (that would be the worse scenario)

There are different type of Cryptocurrency projects nowadays and yoy have to be wise when choosing the one to join because most of them are scam while some are real but valueless which is why it is always good you make good research about the developers of a specific project before joining.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone feels the same, they would feel worried if they know that the things where they spent their time and effort to was a scam. So better to stop earning those fake crypto if you find out that it was a fake. Just a tips, always chose the popular one because it is 100% legit like BTC and other LTC.

Yes there are many many more fake project for crypto. But, if you have proper knowledge about project of crypto then you should never feel fear. It is true and easy for you. So, work hard and earn.

On 18.12.2019 at 17:22, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

At the initial stage, I encountered a lot of this. But now I only trade with early coins that have a large capitalization. Currently, new coins are issued in 90% of scams.

Yes thats a must to see such kind , because in the end we have a chance to challenge everything, the wrong idea being sold is really tough for it can make so many people really discouraged and they can lose hope in trying to get the whole idea of a good idea that would be in the life exchange of making money work for us

• +1 1

Before Involving or engaging in any cryptocurrency project ,try and make research about it, ask senior member in cryto world, and adding it to your wallet may not be a good idea, scammers can hack into it one way or the other

I'm not worried for me but for the people that don't know about these and invest in every new project they hear from some people that have no morals and will promote every scam without caring at all. So many lose money to scam projects and this will keep happening every time prices begin to rise because they don't to research to find if these are real projects of not.

• +2 1

We can see many fake airdrops and bounty programs in the market which is the wrong use of the name of the cryptocurrency so if you have any doubt then report it so that other member can know about the scams and be save from that. Even some projects takes your KYC and all your information can be sold. So, you be better careful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes Of course i don't fell ok I'm worried as you do having fake coins and useless also I waste my time in airdorbs some platforms most of it fake 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, adamramis said:

Yes Of course i don't fell ok I'm worried as you do having fake coins and useless also I waste my time in airdorbs some platforms most of it fake 

But brother you will not have to worry if you keep your distant from new unknown coins and fake airdrops that will waste your time and even scam you if you are not careful.

• +1 1

Yes, I have some tokens from failed ICO project, or maybe fake. Of course I am worried because I still have it in my wallet, for that I don't use my old wallet, because it might be dangerous if I still use a wallet that holds fake tokens.

It doesn't matter it will be in your wallet but have zero value. What you want to do about this? This is recorded in your wallet because this fake project send you a token that has no value. You don't have to do anything about this and since you probably asked for this coin from some airdrop they send it to you.

• +1 1

I am very worried about these type of crypto scamming projects and i already face many lossess for making investment in these projects. With the help of this forum, now before investing i do my best research for verify all projects by Using my knowledge and experience. So now i'm very happy. So be careful from scammers, they stolen your money with your hands by using there minds. 

BetFury                                                   

Sure I am anxious, the really easy with a venture designer to produce a fresh cryptocurrency and provide into the community nevertheless the legality will be artificial, they will deceive visitors to help make their particular funds. some individuals put in about it yet it is, in reality, any dead coin, wondering exactly why they will carry out these kinds of factor similar to this, making profits have to be carried out inside simple method not necessarily simply by lying to folks, artificial jobs need to quit.

My friend to know that the project is scam or not you need to first see the profit that we will get from it.If they are giving us a lot of profit then consider it a scam project.I have faced many scam crypto projects and I am a little scared in investing in a project of crypto .I first check confirm that the project or crypto site is legit through my friends and through investing small amounts in the project.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about investing in these scam projects that can only make a erc20 token and ask money for it for any fake reason they think. It is not the airdrop that worries me, it may even have some small value to sell and profit, but the scammers that exit with the investors money leaving a token like that.

Yes it is worrying about fake cryptocurrency because for investment it will be harmful and can end up to a great lose because this all fake cryptocurrency can steal your money and your investment will go wrong

On 12/19/2019 at 8:21 AM, xpertt said:

Before I participate on any crypto project, I do research myself so that I can verify if it is a trustworthy project and if I will get any profit when I participte on it. You don't have to fear those kind of project if you have enough knowledge about it.

This is what everyone should be doing. We need to ensure that we are investing into the right platform because there are lots of them that are scam which makes research very important. I have personally invested in a lot of platforms that promised me good returns and later it turns out that they are scam. So researching and reviewing platforms is very vital.

Of course, we are worried, because with significant investments in the project, you can stay at a broken trough.  Already more than once I have met cases when families broke up because of such cases.  Study the white sheet, the team, before investing decent money.  Peace for everyone

Of course we are worried, just recently I came across one project, they give out $ 1000 each, for a referral another 50. It turned out to be SCAM.  Now there are coins in the telegram bot no one needs.  Well, at least I didn't spend much time.

Edited by zilock

And how can you not worry about investing decent money in cryptocurrency?  In any case, a person will be worried about significant drawdowns in his assets. You need to invest funds that will not affect your life for the worse

Of course, they worry, because you risk your own money, and if the forecast is unsuccessful, you can completely lose them.  Friends, respect the risk management