Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

It does not cause much concern if you are worried about being in your wallet Create another wallet and send the cryptocurrencies to that wallet and delete the wallet or get rid of it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

As a beginner into the world of cryptocurrency you must face problems like this all you need is to fight this problem wisely by learning from that mistake you made during selecting that fake coin. That really make you worried and everyone also feels the same too.

Yes because right now there's a lot of scam and fake projects online. So that we need to be careful as always on everything we do online. That's why i am afraid to seek fake and scam project because i don't want to waste my time and effort.

Yes I am also worried about too many fake and scam projects That's why I decided not to invest in crypto anymore but to earn only through the Bounties But even there are ico that make scams and do not pay  the Bounty hunters that help them advertise their projects

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

I also face this problem their project look very real to me .Where i invested my money later the project comes out scam.This hurt a lot and  i lose hope on new project.Now when anyone suggest me new project i do not invest in it ,i observe and take my time .Then keep my tabs on that project,later when it is ensure this is a real project  i invest in it.But all old projects are good for investment near to me.

Yes, I'm also worried about this scam projects . In Crypto market , there are many projects are not good and their price also day by day decreasing . I also lost some money in scam projects .

Same here fake cryptocurrency always gets me worried and they are always very hard to identify and that's why I always advice anyone here before making any investment on new projects they should make a research and always request for the projects white paper.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, NOBADY said:

Still, scammers are the main reason some people do not believe in crypto. These scammers kill you in front of you.

there is a flood of scammers in the cryptocurrency space when you joined any telegram group most of the people will dm you who are ready to promote their investment scheme which is totally fake 

Of course I am worried, because I participated in many cryptocurrency projects and got this cryptocurrency fake, but unfortunately it has no value and it has been stored in my wallet for a long time without being able to sell it or do anything

New coins and tokens are developing each and every day with a lot of great opportunities to earn more but I don't trust them any more because most of them are scams. It will be better to invest in the top ten coins rather  than new coins.

It is easy to fall into the hands of foreign currencies fake projects in the field of crypto. For this advice try to trade on the currencies that are already in the market, not those new currencies.

I am not worried because I do not deal in unpopular currencies and buy the currencies that my friends only recommend and have a good price in the cryptocurrency market.

There are many types of crypto projects.  Many of them are fake.  I was very worried about this when I first started using crypto.  Many scammers were involved in this.  And those who worked on this project would fall prey to scammers.  So we should all be careful about this.

Of course, there are many different fakes in our world, but the cryptocurrency itself is safe! Although it has so many hackers and scammers that makes you fear!

Of course, I have once also participated in a crypto bounties campaigns that distributed a token which has no value at the market, most of the tokens are still on my wallet. This made my efforts, time and resources goes in vain.

That's why I finally stop participating on some popular bounties site like bounty hive, bounty.ox, bounty suite and others 

Actually i had fall in the trap for once, but it didn't cost a lot. After that the incident i got a lesson, may be lots of people suffering like me. Its true there is lots of scammers surrounded by  us but we should be so much sincere about the scammers unless it can cost us a lot. 

It's frustrating to be part of fake projects which are not beneficial and that is sometimes getting worried that such project are reducing the chances of Cryptocurrency being legalized in some part of the country because if many leaders sees many fake projects like that they may think crypto is scam and can cause problem to there nations.

• +3 1

I'm not really worried into that because before I proceed to the project I'm making sure first that they are legit so I can avoid being dissapointed once they are fake so I can also avoid wasting my time and effort. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In the market there are so many fake currencies which just make for the scam and i already loss some money becasue of these scam coins and now i just buy the good and old coins which i know that give me good profit in future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Market is full of useless altcoins. Even the ones that are on top of the list they are not worth this high valuations. They serve no purpose and they aren't being used by anyone all this time. Their sole purpose is speculation.

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

In the market there are so many fake currencies which just make for the scam and i already loss some money becasue of these scam coins and now i just buy the good and old coins which i know that give me good profit in future.

I also advise guys to invest in just the unique and older coin/token. Before investing in the new cryptocoin, we have to care about so many things like project's reputation, team behind that project, their vision to run project and many more. 

I have much worries because there are many fake projects every day and many people are losing their money everyday with those fake projects. We should be very careful because scammers will not stop to steal.

There is a lot of fake crypto projects now or website about crpyto and I am also worried because they giving a bad reputation this crypto who is helping us on our daily lives especially financially So, we must prevent fake crypto webste for it not to spread to anyone to avoid worst scenario like what happened to you my friend and for us to do that we must report it don't hesitate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency projects are exposed to more and more fraud at the present time, in 2013
 Cryptocurrency projects succeeded, 
then in 2016 they faced fake projects that exploit investors and take their money, 
and then those projects that I thought were good for 
investment disappear.

• +1 2

On 12/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes of course I am worried about fake cryptocurrency projects, I got some tokens from bounties that didn't sell in the market, of course the tokens are still in my myetherwallet wallet, now I don't use my wallet and replace the wallet with a new one. I think on Bitcointalk a lot of cryptocurrency projects fail and a lot of bounty hunters are disappointed.

• Useful or interesting 2