Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

It puts all our investments in the wrong place. Remember that anyone can suffer if you talk about crypto projects. Some kind of fake crypto project. Maybe we all live for this national scandal and this is it

Yes I am. Cause many fake crypto projects causes traders to lose their money and also there is no refund option either. So yeah. It's really bad. 

Fake projects and scam devs hurting this community very badly because we have many cheats just because of them and now many countries are doing very stick policies as they are feeling crypto is all about scam and hype thousands of investors lost millions of $ as they run away with money and no one able to trace them or bring them on justice table we need to have all about this issue.

Welcome with me
Fortunately, I have not been exposed to fake cryptocurrency projects, we all worry about these kinds of scams, lost time, and investment money.
I do not know which conscience they possess

I am not agree with you my friend. Because crypto is not fake it is a good quality forum.It help students very much by discussing various topic and more knowledge about crypto.Cryopto doesn't post fake, because moderator are working on it regularly.

No I'm not fake or okay I don't know that well but my friends work on it and it tells me my friends are doing their thing and making good money and I want to earn more.

9 minutes ago, Samu said:

obviously I'm worried because The fake project creates many bad image for cryptocurrency, and so many parties are harmed, I think we should need to be really careful in choosing the cryptocurrency project.

yes i think you are right every one who are using crypto currency are worried about fake crypto project. because on internet it is very difficult to understand which thing is real and which is fake and scammers and hackers are always ready to take advantage of new comers.

Today,I’ve been though 2 fake crypto project that cost me around 0.05 ltc , and I learned that not to believe everything I see in site webs are legit as they claimed!

On 2/12/2020 at 11:43 PM, Cryptolover27 said:

Yes, I am worried, because if people join that fake crypto currency, then all their efforts and hardworks will be in vain.

I agree with your opinion even I agree with your current worries because it is not good to join the fake crypto currency so during work and effort that has been done so far it will feel in vain.

Much worried for new investors because they need avoid from these kind of project other wise we lost our investments in these projects. We need to invest in well reputed projects only. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

I really don't understand why the admins/moderators do allow the existence of fake  cryptocurrency projects here on crypto many newbies tend to fall victim of this fake cryptocurrency projects at many times  

Everyone here before starting a investment in crypto project,first you have to reasearch on that project.

Where how i invest that will get me profit.

Without knowing anything Don't invest money,may be you will be loss.

For better knowledge you can join with experts also.

11 hours ago, muntaha said:

People need to be worry of fake projects. If there are fake projects and they lured people to collect money or coin from them and the whole thing gone. This is not ..

The whole world is concerned and worried about any false project of any currency and we are investing it

Fake crypto project make people lost money and hope, really bad for crypto it self. Identify fake project is really hard, no one can give us clue that 100% about it. So, we need to improve our knowledge about scam project and share the result in this forum, for goodness.

You don't have to worry about kind of project if you have enough knowledge and friend about it. Scammer and fake project are every where, every day they grow up with different tactic and promotion. Be careful, one of the best sign is about coins target, new project never allow unrealistic price become their goal.

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? Yes I'm very worried to see the fake crypto project because if the investor is being victim of this they won't invest anymore.

The fake project is very clear because the good project has studied from pro's not a joke and the just scammers

yes i am also worried about that scammers but there is some rules , when you start working at any place firstly should do confirm either it is authentic article/project or not ,layman could be defeated by anyone but here all  are sensible in digital working ,should not be harmed easily

We are very worried about this and it bothers us that the prospect of a project scandal - even the financial wording - is very harmful to many people. There is a mentality.

Yes at start, they will promise of fake and unrealistic price, but no vision on reaching there. Many projects these days are so annoying that scammers will still ask you to pay certain amount before you can get in, but at the end, all proves abortive.

Edited by Banito23
Correction.

Obviously truly, im stressed to the individuals that are influenced to this sort of misled, they are giving endeavors and they investing a ton of energy for this to get some benefit, I trust that some of crypto ventures that are defrauded will be not fruitful to their work.

if I predict that fake crypto projects, it follows that I would not have a go to go into that it for the reason that I by now knew it