xBDT Script

Currency exchange script. Request Demo

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Has anyone real contacted here with real question about your script?

Except one. Well we are building up. I am not expecting that I will make lot's of sales here at least not now. We will take few more months to see users from different interests, it could be a year too.

Can you PM and tell me what is this script and how can we get benefited as i am looking to go for some online website business.

If anyone wanted to promote their project through my signature can contact me with your offers.😊

22 hours ago, susilabai said:

Can you PM and tell me what is this script and how can we get benefited as i am looking to go for some online website business.

Sorry mate, it took me a while to see the post and to give you the details. I have just PMed you with the details. Please remember that after 24 hours I will chance the details. So you are free to check everything you want there. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rabby20 said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

^ original 

2 hours ago, sonechko said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

Copy pasted. You really did not need to do that.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rabby20 said:

If he reduce the price he will attract more buyers since the website is awesome.

I thought a few times to open such site, yet I was apprehensive for security as programmers can infuse their very own wallets. It looks extremely cool content and I saw such types in the past as traded money for Webmoney to consummate money. 

Do you have some other contents like coinmarketcap or sources? I am hoping to open something internet utilizing Crypto as installment.

I thought a few times to open such site, yet I was apprehensive for security as programmers can infuse their very own wallets. It looks cool content and I saw such types in the past as traded money for Webmoney to consummate money. 

Do you have some other contents like coinmarketcap or sources? I am hoping to open something web based utilizing Crypto as installment.