Currency exchange script. Request Demo - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Currency exchange script. Request Demo

It's very difficult to put some script and make sure it works it's not about copy and past you need to be a good in script code and you know where to put code exactly Because any space any letter can make your script off

On 10/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, susilabai said:

Can you PM and tell me what is this script and how can we get benefited as i am looking to go for some online website business.

was looking from long time to open something identified with crypto and trade., So I will reconsider before purchasing as it will require some investment.

It is extremely hard to place a few piece of software as well as make certain this functions it isn't regarding duplicate as well as previous you have to be a great within piece of software signal and also you understand where you can place signal precisely Simply because any kind of room any kind of notice could make your piece of software away.

My freind honestly I thought several times to open such site, but I was afraid for security as hackers can inject their own wallets. It looks very cool script and I saw such types in the past as exchanged money for Webmoney to perfect money.... 

44 minutes ago, Hayan said:

You've developed a extraordinarily mild outcome for the crypto community. I don't neediness something like that yet; But if it happens one day, documents be opportune to mistreat your product.

Yes you are right we don't need that and if it happens we can't trust something like that and this need some knowledge to work with it

I think currency exchange script isn't secured and it can have bugs.So don't search for exchange demo it will cause you great loss.

know how to you PM and take its toll me come again? is this draft and how can we cause benefited as i am looking to stretch for nearly online website business.

Congrats, good friend. You could have designed a great product or service to the crypto area. My spouse and i never have to have everything prefer that nevertheless; Nevertheless in case the idea comes about some day, I might always be thrilled to employ your current product or service.

feel unfastened to ship me a few info of your internet site and permit me see it. i will manipulate a person for you in my local if you want and can display the activity.

Concerning virtually no return program. Around the long run, I actually plan for them. Merely conduct every referrer deliver the results, We're involved. For the reason that each one pertains, There's no doubt that i see some bonus.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:18 AM, cryptotalker said:

Congratulations, buddy. You've developed a very good product for the crypto community. I don't need anything like that yet; But if it happens one day, I'd be happy to use your product.

IAM not able to get the money to you and the best part of the crpto currency exchange for me please let me know if you want

Buy / Sell Cryptocurrencies with Fiat Currencies
Buying and Selling Cryptocurrencies as a Trader is modern day business model because of Trending Cryptocurrency Market. Read the full use case, how to adopt CryptoEx as a business model.
Cryptocurrency for Micro Finance Services
The  invent of cryptocurrnecy open up a new way of making Microfinance Services. With Peer to Peer Donations and Community Donations, the scope in this field is unlimited. Read the full use case.

When it comes to scripts I will not hide my fears scripts to me don't really add up on how they benefit me at all that's for a fact and I would also like to say that it's not easy to convince me on that 

Bitexchanges cryptocurrency exchange is free free cryptocurrecy exchange software that allows you to start your own currency exchange,the software is based on PHP7 and the coins that are already integrated  Btc,Ltc,Eth, and Bch.

Cryptocurrency currency exchange business become the risky and low profitable business because you can see lots of old exchange are getting shut down.so how can I make profit

After reading your topic and all comments I think this is a god thing you have created to be as a exchange but my doubt what you have done for security and what you have done to customer service

I think currency replace words isn't open and it be capable of partake of bugs.So don't search for conversation presentation it will make happen you big loss.

It's admin to users.

Say I cover this website and I am the admin. I evenly buy/sell crypto with buck or any other currency (it might be my native currency too, you scarcely want to tally up it and the swap over quotient you want).

I would advocate to explore the userpanel and if you essential to establish the display of the admin panel at that time free free to reply here. I will cause you the entry of an admin description for 24 hours. You bottle have fun with it and try it yourself.

If you godsend it and require to obtain a matter of currency swap followed by sensation free to bargain it. You are in receipt of it in identical cut-rate here 😊

On 12/14/2019 at 4:08 AM, scorpiali said:

It's very difficult to put some script and make sure it works it's not about copy and past you need to be a good in script code and you know where to put code exactly Because any space any letter can make your script off

Hope you got my intention come again? I told and idea more than a few epoch to kick off such site. Now we the complete have Crypto script, but stagnant I am looking to father such once-over and I will agree to you know.

23 minutes ago, Hajara said:

Hope you got my intention come again? I told and idea more than a few epoch to kick off such site. Now we the complete have Crypto script, but stagnant I am looking to father such once-over and I will agree to you know.

Yes I see thank you for that information I hope I can help if I can

You've developed a actual high-quality product for the crypto community. I don't ought no matter which like that yet; But if it happens one day, identification be in high spirits to service your product.

The set a price is before now abridged for the users inhere. As I thought I will depart with $150 in BTC. You get everything with the estimate of $300 but at this point barely $150

Let me know what you think