Currency exchange script. Request Demo - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Currency exchange script. Request Demo

I am selling a currency exchange script: https://xbdt.me

The userpanel is: https://xbdt.me/exchange

Admin panel is: https://xbdt.me/exchange/adminxbdt/ <= You can request for a demo user for an hour.

Using this script you can easily buy sell any format of currency like paypal, Perfect Money or even any kind of crypto asset like BTC, ETH. Training will be provided, I will help you to install the script, 7 days support will be provided, any kind of modification if you require then it will be provided also.

All you need is a hosting and a domain name to up and run your very own currency exchange site.

Let me know if you are interested to buy.

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Hello @1MillionToken

Okay since you are the first one who is doing the inquiry, I will go with $150. This will include installing the site in your end. And also support for three days. 😊 

Here is a site for you to compare the price of the script (In case you are thinking I am asking a lot): exchangerix DOT com

Go there and check their pricing.

iam searching a php and mysql coder for my website.

Currently i need someone how integrate a ptc section into it.....

are you interested ?

kind regards

22 minutes ago, yannik said:

are you interested ?

Hello mate,

Feel free to send me some details of your website and let me see it. I can manage someone for you in my local if you want and can monitor the job.

PS: I am too old to do this coding job 😃

Edited by xBDT Script

It's admin to users.

Say I have this website and I am the admin. I regularly buy/sell crypto with dollar or any other currency (it could be my local currency too, you just need to add it and the exchange rate you want).

I would suggest to explore the userpanel and if you need to see the demo of the admin panel then free free to response here. I will give you the access of an admin account for 24 hours. You can play with it and check it yourself.

If you luck it and want to have a business of currency exchange then feel free to buy it. You are getting it in very cheap here 😊

1 minute ago, tiki93 said:

good script but i think expensive

I will ask you to do some research and come to an end 😊

You are welcome to tell me the price you think it worth. Feel free.

The price is already reduced for the users in here. As I said I will go with $150 in BTC. You get everything with the price of $300 but here only $150

Let me know what you think?

9 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

The price is already reduced for the users in here. As I said I will go with $150 in BTC. You get everything with the price of $300 but here only $150

Let me know what you think?

Congratulations, buddy. You've developed a very good product for the crypto community. I don't need anything like that yet; But if it happens one day, I'd be happy to use your product.

2 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Congratulations, buddy. You've developed a very good product for the crypto community. I don't need anything like that yet; But if it happens one day, I'd be happy to use your product.

Well I did not develop it by the way. I bought a basic script with some basic functions then the guy customized it for me. I have asked him to do some more features like IP trace, affiliate commission check and some of other changes which eventually bought the project into this stage.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I did not develop it by the way. I bought a basic script with some basic functions then the guy customized it for me. I have asked him to do some more features like IP trace, affiliate commission check and some of other changes which eventually bought the project into this stage.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

You used a wise method, this is an example of entrepreneurial intelligence and a good product opportunity for the crypto money community. if everyone develops something, the crypto community will come to better places.

As I find time, I develop an "airdrop theme". no airdrop campaigns now; but maybe one day it will.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rabby20 said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

^^ this is original 

2 hours ago, hatemelpop said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer....

And you have copy pasted. Did you really need to do it? You will get warning point for this for sure. 

I suggest you to read the forum rules and how to avoid warning points. Coz getting 5 warning points will get your account banned.

I thought several times to open such site, but I was afraid for security as hackers can inject their own wallets. It looks very cool script and I saw such types in the past as exchanged money for Webmoney to perfect money.

Do you have any other scripts like coinmarketcap or sources? I am looking to open something online using Crypto as payment.

3 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I thought several times to open such site, but I was afraid for security as hackers can inject their own wallets. It looks very cool script and I saw such types in the past as exchanged money for Webmoney to perfect money.

Hackers actually can not do anything coz you are handling your funds manually. The site is just another tool to keep everything arranged for you and your clients. 

Once someone order an exchange they basically manually send you the fund to your given address in the site and you also send them the requested money manually once you check with your payment processor that the fund you already received from them.

The back office is very easy to navigate and understand.

3 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Do you have any other scripts like coinmarketcap or sources? I am looking to open something online using Crypto as payment.

Sorry I do not have any other script but you can add crypto and any other currency you want with this site if you want to exchange crypto too. It's not a problem. 

I have an restaurant food ordering system by the way.

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Hackers actually can not do anything coz you are handling your funds manually. The site is just another tool to keep everything arranged for you and your clients. 

Once someone order an exchange they basically manually send you the fund to your given address in the site and you also send them the requested money manually once you check with your payment processor that the fund you already received from them.

The back office is very easy to navigate and understand.

Sorry I do not have any other script but you can add crypto and any other currency you want with this site if you want to exchange crypto too. It's not a problem. 

I have an restaurant food ordering system by the way.

Hi, thanks for your post, but I was asking whether the site sends my wallet address to the buyer? or Do we need to send them manually?

I understood the funds can be transferred manually, but hackers where they change wallet address in the site too.

This happened few years back and some people lost their money while they try to exchange. Hope you got my point what I told and thought several times to open such site. Now we all have Crypto script, but still I am looking to start such service and I will let you know.

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Hi, thanks for your post, but I was asking whether the site sends my wallet address to the buyer? or Do we need to send them manually?

You need to send them manually. 

Say someone want to buy BTC from you and they have Netteler.

In this case they will place an order, they will pay the Netteler USD to your Netteler account. You will check if the Netteler is in your account. Once you see the amount then you check the order in the site back office and send the bitcoin manually and finally you update the site with order processed.

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I understood the funds can be transferred manually, but hackers where they change wallet address in the site too.

To do that they will need to access your database which will be hosted in your hosting service or in your personal server. So., it 's not very easy thing to hack unless your db password is compromised.

9 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Hope you got my point what I told and thought several times to open such site.

In manual handling the risk is really less. Coz you are not putting any private information in the site for your wallet.

I can give you the access of back office if you want to to check the features by the way.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, Awaremooner said:

I am interested. Can we do business together? I want crypto exchange site like currency exchange site. Can we PM boss. Money must be made

Not sure what you are talking about. If you really need a money exchange business for different gateway then feel free to have the script.

As I mentioned you will get full support only for $150. 

Please read the details on the site by the way.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

You need to send them manually. 

Say someone want to buy BTC from you and they have Netteler.

In this case they will place an order, they will pay the Netteler USD to your Netteler account. You will check if the Netteler is in your account. Once you see the amount then you check the order in the site back office and send the bitcoin manually and finally you update the site with order processed.

To do that they will need to access your database which will be hosted in your hosting service or in your personal server. So., it 's not very easy thing to hack unless your db password is compromised.

In manual handling the risk is really less. Coz you are not putting any private information in the site for your wallet.

I can give you the access of back office if you want to to check the features by the way.

Please send the login details of admin, but I might take later the script as have some problems at the moment.  Ive used to buy webmoney in the past, but now crypto only.

I was looking from long time to open something related to crypto and exchange., So I will think again before buying as it will take some more time.

31 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Please send the login details of admin, but I might take later the script as have some problems at the moment.  Ive used to buy webmoney in the past, but now crypto only.

I was looking from long time to open something related to crypto and exchange., So I will think again before buying as it will take some more time.

No problem. I will PM you a login credentials which will have admin access. You can see everything you want there. Please remember that you will have 24 hours to check everything after that I will reset the database.

I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rockstar said:

Wow, that's great. Have any referral system in your script so that people can refer my exchange website & they can also be profited?

Yes it has referral system integrated with it. Even if anyone wants to cheat the referral system and try to get the commission then system will notify you a status and this way you can get the referral commission cheaters.

11 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes it has referral system integrated with it. Even if anyone wants to cheat the referral system and try to get the commission then system will notify you a status and this way you can get the referral commission cheaters.

Has anyone real contacted here with real question about your script?
Looks like Markeplace here is not yet mature in crypotalk forum

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Has anyone real contacted here with real question about your script?

Except one. Well we are building up. I am not expecting that I will make lot's of sales here at least not now. We will take few more months to see users from different interests, it could be a year too.

22 hours ago, susilabai said:

Can you PM and tell me what is this script and how can we get benefited as i am looking to go for some online website business.

Sorry mate, it took me a while to see the post and to give you the details. I have just PMed you with the details. Please remember that after 24 hours I will chance the details. So you are free to check everything you want there. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rabby20 said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

^ original 

2 hours ago, sonechko said:

Copy pasted. You really did not need to do that.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:54 AM, Abdullahi said:

If he reduce the price he will attract more buyers since the website is awesome.

What price you are looking at?

On 11/19/2019 at 3:54 PM, Sunjina said:

I have no exchange script. In future I plan for it. If I do any referral work,I am interested. Because each refer I think i get some bonus.

Well the site does not have any referral system but if you can bring customers then I can personally give you some commission.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's very difficult to put some script and make sure it works it's not about copy and past you need to be a good in script code and you know where to put code exactly Because any space any letter can make your script off