xBDT Script

Currency exchange script. Request Demo

I am selling a currency exchange script: https://xbdt.me

The userpanel is: https://xbdt.me/exchange

Admin panel is: https://xbdt.me/exchange/adminxbdt/ <= You can request for a demo user for an hour.

Using this script you can easily buy sell any format of currency like paypal, Perfect Money or even any kind of crypto asset like BTC, ETH. Training will be provided, I will help you to install the script, 7 days support will be provided, any kind of modification if you require then it will be provided also.

All you need is a hosting and a domain name to up and run your very own currency exchange site.

Let me know if you are interested to buy.

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello @1MillionToken

Okay since you are the first one who is doing the inquiry, I will go with $150. This will include installing the site in your end. And also support for three days. 😊 

Here is a site for you to compare the price of the script (In case you are thinking I am asking a lot): exchangerix DOT com

Go there and check their pricing.

iam searching a php and mysql coder for my website.

Currently i need someone how integrate a ptc section into it.....

are you interested ?

kind regards

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, yannik said:

are you interested ?

Hello mate,

Feel free to send me some details of your website and let me see it. I can manage someone for you in my local if you want and can monitor the job.

PS: I am too old to do this coding job 😃

Edited by xBDT Script

It's admin to users.

Say I have this website and I am the admin. I regularly buy/sell crypto with dollar or any other currency (it could be my local currency too, you just need to add it and the exchange rate you want).

I would suggest to explore the userpanel and if you need to see the demo of the admin panel then free free to response here. I will give you the access of an admin account for 24 hours. You can play with it and check it yourself.

If you luck it and want to have a business of currency exchange then feel free to buy it. You are getting it in very cheap here 😊

1 minute ago, tiki93 said:

good script but i think expensive

I will ask you to do some research and come to an end 😊

You are welcome to tell me the price you think it worth. Feel free.

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

The price is already reduced for the users in here. As I said I will go with $150 in BTC. You get everything with the price of $300 but here only $150

Let me know what you think?

9 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

The price is already reduced for the users in here. As I said I will go with $150 in BTC. You get everything with the price of $300 but here only $150

Let me know what you think?

Congratulations, buddy. You've developed a very good product for the crypto community. I don't need anything like that yet; But if it happens one day, I'd be happy to use your product.

2 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

Congratulations, buddy. You've developed a very good product for the crypto community. I don't need anything like that yet; But if it happens one day, I'd be happy to use your product.

Well I did not develop it by the way. I bought a basic script with some basic functions then the guy customized it for me. I have asked him to do some more features like IP trace, affiliate commission check and some of other changes which eventually bought the project into this stage.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I did not develop it by the way. I bought a basic script with some basic functions then the guy customized it for me. I have asked him to do some more features like IP trace, affiliate commission check and some of other changes which eventually bought the project into this stage.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

You used a wise method, this is an example of entrepreneurial intelligence and a good product opportunity for the crypto money community. if everyone develops something, the crypto community will come to better places.

As I find time, I develop an "airdrop theme". no airdrop campaigns now; but maybe one day it will.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rabby20 said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer.

^^ this is original 

2 hours ago, hatemelpop said:

Wow, that's an amazing website nice script but so expensive you should reduce your price if you want to grave more buyer....

And you have copy pasted. Did you really need to do it? You will get warning point for this for sure. 

I suggest you to read the forum rules and how to avoid warning points. Coz getting 5 warning points will get your account banned.

If you finding this type of website so you can go freelance market, here you can see the many types of websites. This is the ideal place for you.