BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Since I have less capital, I invest in XRP coins, when I have more capital then I invest in Bitcoin, the reason is that XRP can be more profitable by investing less, but with little investment Bitcoin is not expected to make much profit.  .

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 1
  • +1 4

IF you have capital go BTC.
If you dont have enough capital.. go BTC.
If you  earn from cryptotalk.. go BTC.
This means that you should never compare bitcoin to any of its successors.
simple bitcoin is the KING... 
I am an XRP holder.. but it never comes to my mind to drop all my BTC for any other coin..

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I rely on storing bitcoin in a large percentage and by the majority, and this is because of the strength of the currency and is the currency that controls the market

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, all depends on our capital. if capital is a little better we invest in XRP only because the cost is very little and the profit is very large, yes bitcoin is also good for investing in it because we are fortunately also very large.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

I think bitcoin is always better than other coins. In future ripple will also go high but we cannot compare it with bitcoin. because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. And ripple is just a coin like other coins.

• Useful or interesting 2

In terms of long term,i hodl 80% of my funds in btc,coz btc is the king and still have the biggest potential to increase its price as it become more popular,20% in xrp and other coins but ony for short term.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

As much i know the bitcoin is well established. And the price fluctuate very much so i prefer that if you are doing trading then the bitcoin will be ok. And if you want to invest for long time like 3 or 4 years then i shall go for XRP. Because this voin has a potential to stand up and make a very high price. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I prefer BITCOIN because it is really suited for long term investment due to its very limited supply unlike Ripple it has billions of supply.

• +1 1

I invest in many currencies in varying amounts and certain amounts from 100 to 5000 dollars, and this is to take advantage of all possible opportunities

Xrp are for those with low capital and Bitcoin can be for those with high capital. But i prefer to invest for BTC for long term

Altcoins are profitable for LONG term investment so I will choose Ripple. Bitcoin is good actually for investment but not for long term because anytime the value of Bitcoin may fluctuate and maybe it's a time to sell it.

Better to invest on Bitcoin, because have a less supply and small yearly inflation. Ripple circulating supply is too big, and their developer can dump it anytime

Personally, I think if you are going to invest into cryptocurrencies for a long period of time, I think XRP or Ripple would be a safer choice, although bitcoin would generate more for sure but XRP would be labeled as a safer investment.

Bitcoin is and will be the best cryptocurrency for long time, all altcoins are compared with the BTC to know its price in the exchange to dollars therefore i recommended invest in XRP for being cheaper and then exchange them to BTC

bitcoin or xrp both is good coin for investment i perefer bitcoin for long terms because maybe bitcoin rise more in this year around 15000$to20000$

I prefer bitcoin for investment, now and for the long term. the bitcoin market cap is far more promising than ripple. Although Ripple has a pretty good technology and development, in my opinion, from the price and benefits that can be obtained from investments, bitcoin is superior to Ripple.

I already buy the XRP coin because i know that this coin is the good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i am still buying more XRP coins and i collect them because this time XRP coins will give me high profit because it will touch the almost 10$ minimum this time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin and XRP is very good coins in market. Because a lot of people used Bitcoins and the popularity, Stability of value of Bitcoins is there but the fees of Bitcoin into yobit exchange is very high like than XRP is lower fees exchange everytime i earn Bitcoins i exchange it to XRP because he have a lower fees in yobit platform.

Bitcoin and XRP both have some good backups as Bitcoin is going with many milestones and XRP is growing with very strong backup but still peoples love bitcoin and want to earn some good profit from this as they beleive its future and this is not going to hurt them on other hand XRP is just a technology which is going to use financial institutes and its controled by some one which is not good for anonymous investors.

Investment in XRP for short term trading and making small profits, after enough profit you can start investing in BTC more, BTC is mostly stable more than other small Crypto currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Both coins are good for long term investment but bitcoin has the edge because XRP price increases slowly and it takes a longer time before you can make profit but we are already near bitcoin's third block halvening which is about to happen some months later and it can have a huge effect on bitcoin price. So, it is better to buy and hold as much BTC as you can to take advantage of this rare opportunity that only happens once in every 4 years.

Well, i almost used bitcoin because this is profitable and this is a good coin for the long term because there is a possible to get an high value price of it, many people are now holding bitcoin because the halving started in midyear of this year.

I will only invest bitcoin for the long term investment because this is the best coin all time also it has many investors with the best future

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

17 hours ago, imran777 said:

I will like to invest in bitcoin because I know it will give me more and It can't give me any lose. And you should also select the BTC.

It is true that the best at this time is investing Bitcoin or Hodl.  Bitcoin is very valuable even in small amounts. There is no doubt about Bitcoin and trully its no risk too to invest BTC for longterm that my opinion.