BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

I have been in crypto for a long time and invested in almost every cryptocurrency coin but bitcoin was my favourite coin for all the time. I also invested in xrp but the price got down to its very low

I prefer bitcoin I don't like xrp it is too centralized although I would like to get to know better mr. Garlinghouse and Chris Larsen. They seem nice people and they made good money from nothing.

To invest in the long term I will invest in bitcoin, the reason is if we save bitcoin the price of bitcoin in the future will definitely increase, so bitcoin is very suitable for long-term storage.
XRP is a stablecoin so it is not profitable if it is stored for a long time because of its stable value.

• +1 1

It depends on your expectations, BTC is the ideal in the long term, if you have little capital you could try XRP because it can have better volatility, but always keep in mind that altcoins depend on what BTC does.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello dear community I think I have it quite clear I would support bitcoin for the simple reason it is the queen and the Mother of all cryptocurrencies I am very sure in the future bitcoin will reach a high value
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Cryptocurrency is all about decentralization and anonymity. Exactly opposite of what Ripple is doing. I still believe in Bitcoin and never exchange it for XRP. Bitcoin has got the trust of the world and has the largest capitalization in the crypto currency market. Ripple is just a pump and dump coin for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

XRP is a terrible investment, but it can all change with enough fomo and people buying for some reason they can only think of. I don't think it is for long term but maybe good to make a ten times your investment if it ever goes this high again as in the past. But before you make this money expect to lose 20-30% while waiting and see Bitcoin making this ten times higher price when you are holding XRP.

• +2 1

How has long term investment in XRP done so far? If you were one of the few people that invested when it started in 2012 you are doing great but what about all the rest that are 99,99% of the investors? They lose money and they are only hoping that Ripple will not keep selling the rest 55 billion of XRP they hold.

• +3 1

Looking objectively as investments I think that XRP if it makes it to a new all time high it will make 1000% profit. Bitcoin will make 45% today. So the best profit in the case of reaching the same prices as in 2018 it will be with XRP.

• Useful or interesting 2

My prefer bitcoin for investment, now and for the long term. the bitcoin market cap is far more promising than ripple. Although Ripple has a pretty good technology and development, in my opinion, from the price and benefits that can be obtained from investments, bitcoin is superior to Ripple.

btc= 13000 long long.

usd xrp 0.25 usd

😉  😉  😉 

• +5 1

A rather complicated decision Bitcoin is a very safe investment (relatively) and the XRP product offers a lot and I like it a lot because of the speed that is very high, I think it would be good to have investment in both cryptocurrencies in the long term, but always with the largest investment in Bitcoin.

• +1 2

I am really think that it will be Litecoin that will become second again and will be above XRP and Ethereum. I have read that ripple is selling a lot of XRP constantly and this is not allowing the price to rise, so I would prefer interest in a coin that doesn't have this sales happening so I picked Litecoin today. It can go to $100 in days.

• +1 1

I would say I am only going to use xrp to lessen the transaction fee of cashing out my asset in the trade exchange platform to transfer in my own digital wallet. I am not that confident in investing to it since I do not have an experience in engaging to that crypto currency unlike to bitcoin. I am practically going to choose bitcoin as my long term crypto currency to invest in since it is only logical. The price range alone is reasonable enough for anyone to invest to that crypto currency much more to the assurance that the investment of the users putted there will not go to waste.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

I'd invest 10% in XRP but right now I still don't think Ripple will ever stop selling for another twenty years so I'm invested 70% in Bitcoin and 10% in Litecoin and the rest in other cryptocurrencies but not XRP currently.

• +2 1

Even without the competition with any coin, i would never invest my money in XRP, this coin might have a good future but not a good price in the future.

I'm more confident to Bitcoin and I have always believed in stability, value, community and decentralized blockchain technology of Bitcoin. also I have a feeling that most people want Bitcoin too. The ripple is also a large coin with high potential but I prefer Bitcoin.

Edited by hatambaba

BTC and XRP both are great coins and i just prefer the BTC becasue that is he coin in which peoples will invest and they also trade in this coin becasue its movement is very fast and good. Crypto is a great and best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 12/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

My preferable is BTC which have volatility and can gives profit in few days against XRP who is in a large cap but still no progress in price. But I will divide my investment 30% in XRP and 70% in BTC. Because I want to play safe and hold something if thing go South. 

The growth rate of XRP is greater but it also faces downfalls rapidly. BTC is stable as compared to XRP. You can invest in XRP if you think that it cannot decline further, otherwise I prefer BTC

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Of course, Bitcoin, let's take the chart as a measure and analyze the currency, that the xrp currency collapsed from its historical peak and was unable to reach it and stabilized at a low price, not to mention its huge number, unlike Bitcoin completely After each split, a higher price is achieved, in addition to a limited number.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is stronger than XRP, but if your money is limited, invest in XRP. If your money is a lot, then invest in Bitcoin.

Certainly, I will choose Bitcoin to invest in the long term, and the reasons are clear, which is the scarcity of this currency and its dominance of the market in the market value.

For long-term investment, of course I would choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very volatile coin and the king of crypto is definitely more profitable. When compared to XRP in my opinion it is still very far, the value of XRP has not increased at all, there is no fluctuation there, only very little, maybe because this coin is a type of stablecoin.

• +1 1

They are totally different projects, it is like comparing water with oil, they are similar but their objectives are different, the btc was created with the purpose of providing a decentralized stock exchange network, whereas XRP offers the opposite, a centralized network supported by different banks,  It is more than clear that in the long term with Bitcoin you earn more but XRP offers more stability since it does not suffer such sudden falls.

• Useful or interesting 2

XRP is not growing as fast as btc is growing, so in long term btc is one of the best coins there are others too tgat may even perform better than btc  just like TWT.