Btc next in line - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Btc next in line

On 1/8/2020 at 11:25 PM, Hamden said:

Welcome with me
Alternative currencies with a location this year: Ripple, BAT BRAVE code, TRX in addition to Litecoin and Ethereum.
Not to forget the stable digital currency Tether

Ripple and TRX coins are the best for investment becasue these coin future is so much bright and good. In future these coins make a huge high and this is true and these coins value is low now but in future these coins make a great high when the bull is come.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:57 PM, Win said:

What is the next bitcoin or crypto currency for you?

In this 2020 year what kind of altcoins have a big potential on markets.is it dobecoon?ltc?btc?bch?xrp?o eth?

To try to figure out which is the next BTC, look at the top 10 traded coins below BTC. ETh, ltc, tron are some good candidates. Dash & ZEC should also be looked at, even thou they arent traded so highly. ZEC especially has my interest as it is very similar to BTC but more secure, private, cheaper to send & faster.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

From what we have today there is nothing that could challenge Bitcoin. I don't know this dogboon or how you named it perhaps you wanted to write about dogecoin which is the closest word to this. Dogecoin can' ever make it. Some will think that eth or xrp as they don't know a lot about them and will be brainwashed a lot that these are something really good tech, but they are not.

Of course Bitcoin will continue to dominate the market, the potential of bitcoin as a source of profitable investment will always be its attraction, bitcoin is the only coin that has the potential to make someone rich. Due to the ever-significant increase and large value, while altcoins like ETH, LTC will dominate the day trading market as well as inter-exchange transactions.

• +1 1

Yes off course, the bitcoin market is base on the the crypto currencies exchange and it depends on the  bitcoin price when the price raise and increase then the crypto currencies market will be more profit and it will be high

I think that the second bitcoin currency for me is Ethereum, for the simple reason that it is considered a complementary currency to the Bitcoin currency, I use Bitcoin as a currency for trade, and I use Ethereum as a currency to save the value of my money, because its price is considered non-volatile compared to Bitcoin.

Edited by Abdulrahman3

I don't think any altcoin has the power to dethrone Bitcoin. Ethereum is making the right steps and could have a future in the coming years. Maybe in two or three years. The rest of the current ones are doomed.

I am considering the new coins which are undervalued and which are not much in the coin market cap and market capitalisation so that they will perform very good

Currently, there are no powerful and potential cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The Bitcoin has been remaining as the top currency to influence in the cryptocurrency markets. There are some potential altcoins like ETH, LTC, DOT, LINK, etc. but still, they should face really a hard time to compete with this cryto giant Bitcoin. 

There is only one bitcoin in the world and no other coin in can in take over the bitcoin in any way but the other coins have their personal place in the cryptocurrency market