Btc next in line - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Btc next in line

What is the next bitcoin or crypto currency for you?

In this 2020 year what kind of altcoins have a big potential on markets.is it dobecoon?ltc?btc?bch?xrp?o eth?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think all the market is depending on bitcoin, so if bitcoin price increased then the all market will increase too, I think etherium will be most profitable from the bull run if it comes 

The situation has not changed in 10 years, in fact ETH under this year to third place. bitcoin is immutable in the first place, all tokens are waiting for bitcoin to push them in the prie next year, that I think will be the highlight of the year 2020 some coins are going to be literally frozen not to grow.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/18/2019 at 8:57 PM, Win said:

In this 2020 year what kind of altcoins have a big potential on markets.is it dobecoon?ltc?btc?bch?xrp?o eth?

I will still go for the Bitcoin. It survived lots of years and is older among these cryptocurrencies but is still the top in cryptomarket.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, Win said:

For me most XRP,LTC,Monero and Neo have good potential and also Trx.These coins gonna make good progress.And i also invested in them.So i wish they goes higher.

I think the next currency after Bitcoin in 2020 is ETH, Ethereum has always held its second position after Bitcoin and although it has fallen a lot it has gone back up and I think it will rise further.

all  the currencies are good and are preferable but i think that the bitcoin is the best and all the market price also depend on it, so for me the btc is the best and the prices are going to rise in the next few days.and the rise and fall is the chain of this trading.

The best currency in my opinion is Bitcoin, it is in the first place, and then the Ethereum coin comes, it is a good currency for trading and investment, and then the bitcoin currency is one of the lowest currencies in my opinion

On 12/18/2019 at 6:57 PM, Win said:

Dogecoin is most rising and promising coin in cryptomarket.

xrp ltc can easily pump when bitcoin goes pump also.

so you can choose these coins

Bitcoin is now one of the best successful cryptocurrencies.  Now Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is the most commonly used cryptocurrency

Day by Day bitcoin price increasing.

I think that now a days cryptoworld depend on the bitcoins. And its price fastly increase. Trader invest by the bitcoin and so in this way their demand increase in crytpo currencies 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:57 PM, Win said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin, which has potential in the market this year, is still BTC, and ETH because influenced by the number of members in the Bitcoin and Ethereum market has increased sharply.

Bitcoin is the king and it dominates, influences other currencies, bitcoin is the number one, and I admit that after bitcoin ethereum is really good and has great potential.

The coins that have potential to be next in line to bitcoin this year 2020 are these coins: Ethereum,  Litecoin, Ripple, Tron. These will follow bitcoin very closely this year and would increase accordingly with bitcoin price.

I think with the POW algorithm, there is no competition with bitcoin, but since a lot of coins are changing over to POS protocol, that should change the nature of the game, and since Eth is changing too, it might very well be the next bitcoin ofcourse it is almost impossible to overthrow btc, but in crypto you never know. 

I collect bitcoins for future trading purpose. This is best for all because the bitcoins is more liquid crypto currency and its ROI is more then other crypto coins this thing attract the investor and investor must seen when he want invest.

I work bitcoins and forever.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:57 PM, Win said:

Dash, some time back the price of dash had risen quite high which gave a sizable profit. other than that maybe eth and xrp for altcoin which I think has the potential in 2020

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/18/2019 at 1:57 PM, Win said:

Yea I think so many altcoins price will rise the same way bitcoins rises they are altcoins are binary  dogecoin litecoin dashcoin and ether

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and will never be replaced. There are many cryptocurrencies that have good potential in 2020, one of which is Tron and BAT. Tron and BAT have platforms that are increasingly being liked by many people.

For me, Ethereum is the second currency, so it is an open source platform that uses blockchain technology to create and run decentralized digital applications.

For now I will save altcoin like XRP, LTC, Dash after bitcoin is more stable and the change of seasons for altcoin will start moving. Bitcoin has a role in altcoin trading but also has its own phase for altcoin.

Still now Bitcoin price hit 9 k. We hope that if Bitcoin hit 13k then we can easily earn more money. We are waiting for this great opportunity

I don't see any altcoin having potential to overthrow Bitcoin in 2020. Ethereum is making correct moves and might have a chance the following years. Perhaps in two three years time. The rest existing ones do not have a chance.

I think this year will be important for many major currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and for me these are the big currencies that I prefer to invest in.

My favorite currency after bitcoin is etherum in second place and Litecoin in third place .. these three currencies are the best currencies in my opinion