How much is the biggest win and lose in Trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much is the biggest win and lose in Trading?

For the elite traders, how much is the biggest win and lose to those who are already in Trading? I am considering trading but I need inputs to start.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I didnt loss any bis asset but one day i made a huge profit when trading. i have made double profit with a coin named bdt .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yobit trading is good for operating users in their different pairs that you have in your market very easy I recommend it to use the exchange without problems greetings

• +2 1

There are many skilled trader who making 100% profit and also some trader who are losing . it depends on trading skill. if you don't have skill first study about it and then start trading yobit.

• +2 1

I am not an elite but I am an ordinary trader and I have simple capital. The amount of profit and loss depends on the capital. If your capital is large, then surely the profit will be more, as well as the loss whenever you enter with more capital exposed to greater risks.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, dshuy20 said:

depending on each person and the amount of money they spend if they win 200%, it can be considered a big win and lose more than 50%, it is a big loss.

Is it true that in crypto trading there should be more open ways to win than to lose, it's almost 95% win 5% lose because cryptocurrency has a lot of good coin choices to win in trade, it just takes a lot of time to stay focused, give more attention to the marketcap and don't be careless  because of the news.

i haven't any biggest gain on crypto but i have some loss here.

when i was new i am try to earn money via trading without any experience.

and loss huge balance after trading 

I did not understand what you mean by what is the biggest loss or profit for the trader, each trader has a percentage of profit and loss based on his strategy of dividing the capital and only.

I've experienced up to 300% on a trade but that's very rare I guess. In long term investing (2 years) my record is 600% up till now. Long trading is more suitable for me as I don't have traders nerves.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

There is no specific profit or loss ratio, there are many factors that affect the market, the longer your deal duration, the greater the profits or losses and consequently the risk is greater.

I'm just new in trading and still not yet know what's the biggest lost and win depending on the trader users, well I think the biggest lost is that if the crypto you invest is not rising and lose some of your capital while the biggest win is I think if you earn double or triple on the crypto that you invest. 

There is no specific limit and percentage of profit or loss, and profit and loss depend on the strategies you are trading with, and setting a good plan for trading and avoiding randomness

On 12/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, kimberly24 said:

For the elite traders, how much is the biggest win and lose to those who are already in Trading? I am considering trading but I need inputs to start.

Wins and losses depends on the traders skill level. Means how much a trader have skills of trading he could even get bigger or biggest rewards in trading. also whom have less strategies or no knowledge he could only get profit with luck.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:20 PM, kimberly24 said:

It depends upon trading time and market situations. If someone hold for long time then profits would be different than short term trading. There is not specific limit of profit or lose. Crypto is highly volatile and traders could get loss of 30% to 40% loss by suddenly changes but not more than this a coin could change within few minutes. And traders would sell it before going more down.

• +2 1

I am new in crypto market. I joined crypto talk forum for some earnings and now I earned little money now I will done trading on this market for earning some profits. 

There are no definite amount or percentage on how much you can win or lose,its all depends on you,on how you trade and play your investments,being good enough ofcourse can give you good profits.

It depends on the period of trading, successful deals and the percentage of profits you make from each deal. Profit may reach 21% daily if the market move is excellent, but this is rare.

THINK POSITIVE

it depends on how much you know in trading and how much your investments was. lacking in knowledge can give you not so good profits and can lose you depending on your investments,but if you have a better knowledge you can get good profits and avoid losses.

here are numerous skilled buyer who building 100% profit and and certain agent who are bringing up the rear . it depends on trading skill. if you don't retain flair basic analyze about it and after that initiation trading yobit

The most important entries relate to the management of capital and discipline strictly by the rules. You have to know how to read the graph and learn technical analysis. You should closely follow the economic news and know the impact of the economic agenda on the price.

Trading is constantly changing and varied, but we can achieve 50 percent profit, but losses can be great if the platform is broken, we certainly don't want

Skills play a vital role for the development of every business man if you have high skills then there is unlimited profits for us from crypto market because this is financially strong open market we can earn enough profits.

hmm, the win or lose in the trade is not exactly stated. It depends on the trader, winning or losing or any higher rate is due to the way the trader works, with me winning rate is always about 65-70%.

I am not an elite in trading, as i am just a beginner. But even for me the biggest win that i have ever made is that i made a $50 profit. However my biggest loss was able to far outweigh this profit, as my biggest loss was $200. This took out all the crypto that i had at the time and was very disheartening.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

winning and losing is hard to say, it's hard to say the exact number. Of course I want to have more rewards and I am always careful with the strategies used, the analytical techniques as well as the value for money.

• +1 1