Hold bitcoin in wallet and earn interest - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Hold bitcoin in wallet and earn interest

I always do it to my wallet i use to store some bitcoin and wait until the price of the bitcoin goes up so tendency the amount of the stored btc in my wallet earns profit and then i get it and exchange it to stable currency. Ill do it all over again and happily i earn good money by just putting btc to my wallet and earn interest.

Coinbase, as far as I know, I am not sure if the reward is still on but I do know about coinbase giving some percentage of coin for holding the particular coin for some period. You can check on it. 

Dear friend, if you are looking for a good portfolio, I advise you to trustworthy Blockchain portfolio, but I do not advise you to search for wallets that give material benefits from merely depositing your currencies in them because these portfolios are not reliable and if you want to benefit from your currencies, you should search for an investment project

468x60-23.jpg.048971a0f6caaf3f572ba7dcd3d0e097.jpg

I haven’t heard anything from any wallet that gives this kind of feature.  But somewhere I read that Americans get interest from Coinbase for deposits in wallets.  But it is also true that you can use investment plans to earn quite well.

There is one wallet that I know is offering profits in return for keeping your currencies on it, but there are specific currencies, but Bitcoin is not included in the list and it is a trust wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

I don`t know any legit wallets which can suggest such conditions for holding money, but I know some exchanges like Binance or KuCoin pay interest for holding money on their exchange wallets 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

For this purpose you can use Binance, Binance have a leading programme and you will get profit if you add your coins to the lending programme. They get you profit daily 1-2% minimum.

I am here for help everyone, So if you like my post give me ♥️ Reaction.

Dear friend I can not see any wallet give interest holding bitcoin.  I see yobit investbox that give daily basis profit. Yobit investbox is good for cryptocurrency investment because here you cannot lose. I love yobit investbox.

❤️ If you like my content give me your heart ❤️

I think no crypto wallet offers this service but I heard that crypterium wallet can give you 5% interest on your crypto assets if you save them in it but I haven't tried it. Instead you can save your crypto assets in investbox of any exchange to get some interest.

I really have never gotten such a wallet. Because there is no wallet that gives interest when we store bitcoin in the wallet. If you want that, try to follow the staking program in binance. you can get flowers. By saving the existing crypto in the program.

Frankly, I have no idea about a wallet that pays you in exchange for storing money inside it and I do not think you will find such wallets but you can put your money inside some of the trusted sites a representative of the ferr bitcoin site where these sites offer interest on the money that you dictate by putting them inside

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-23.jpg.2f20397137142f4b3b05f8431e52139e.jpg

In my honest opinion I don't no which wallet gives percentage when we hold our bitcoins in their wallet, but in my opinion why not use yobit exchange investment box plan, we invest our funds and they pay daily 1% are 2% in our assets, and I heard same investment plan  binance also provide.