Blockchain wallet KYC verification - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blockchain wallet KYC verification

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:23 PM, CAGEGG said:

I’m definitely not sure, but I can say that this wallet can be trusted with my data and I can confidently say that this is the best wallet at the moment.

I also think that the wallet security is very high and I am not afraid to do kyc in this platform as they are much trusted by all in all over the world.

On 18.12.2019 at 10:56, Lubruselu said:

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

I advise you to quickly withdraw money from this wallet because if it requires identification now, it is possible that it will be mandatory in the near future.

Of course you can use Blockchain wallet without KYC, they just recommend you that because of some of functions which you can not use without KYC. Functions like Swap or Airdrops etc.

Again you can use Blockchain wallet without KYC without any problem.

12 hours ago, Neel1 said:

By doing this all the identity is known. I'm thinking that wallets will sell data like fb. Its a good thing ,you have to take few minutes for verification and then we can do transactions.Blockchain is very safe.

I don't think so. the wallet is very much popular for many days and they are asking now for doing kyc just for increasing the security I think.

Now you need to check before registering and do some operations in the Allaman wallet more after it has been hacked before so you have to do some confirmations if you want there are some portfolios that do not ask for confirmations

Block chain changed rules and regulations. Thats why now i'm not using blockchain right now. Now i'm using Coinbase there is no need to Kyc to deposit or wirhdraw coins. And users interface is very easy.

A good job to verify the KFC of the wallet through which someone can not scan once in everybody's wallet, so I applaud this job

yess bro you can but your kyc is better for safety, also you will get Xlm 25 dollars and other stuff. you should do it soon as possible. you know what i mean..

Blockchain wallet starting program they give us their users $10 dollars for doing kyc verification

On 12/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

I saw blockchain wallet no need kyc for transection but if you want to big number of amount swap and transection you need kyc. I think maximum people’s not use big number of amount that's why kyc not important. But if you buy sell with cradit card then need kyc,  blockchain not allow many country buy sell with cradit card. 

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

On 18.12.2019 at 15:56, Lubruselu said:

all these actions are now obligatory everywhere - this is done for you and for your control as if it’s good and at the same time bad)

On 12/18/2019 at 12:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is best for you if you done KYC task, because when you complete your KYC task then you become a verified customer and you use this crypto wallet without any hesitation and use all function of this wallet and make big transaction easily, But if you don't complete the KYC section then you worried about that your account easily hacked or scam.

I completed my KYC already.  But you need to complete it the wallet may not allow you to send or recive . And you should complete it to join airdrop.

Az what i know, you can work free without Kyc . But kyc give you more features and also xlm coins. I dont think that the famous crypto wallet request kyc...

1 hour ago, Pik01 said:

I think block chain wallet is very good and most people like this wallet so I am like this wallet and I have a verified block chain wallet

Yes it's very important to verify your account for your security and if some one hack your wallet you can recovered with easy steps

No problem with kYC, be more comfortable and more positive with kYC, it's not too bad, do a KYC verification, it's good for you.

I don't think that it will let you to withdraw untill you've verified your account. Cause account verification is really important when it comes to wallets. 

Blockchain right now has this thing called KYC in their platform. I've verified my identity in their platform, because I trust them. 

I also use blockchain wallet. But my wallet is verified.I verified my account. Its easy to verifi blockchain wallet. When you verified your wallet then increase your withdraw limit. 

1 hour ago, Matchblower said:

Blockchain required kyc which is not mandatory to any users, it is your choice to do the kyc 

But I've seen members here who say that doesn't work anymore. Because KYC in blokchain purses is a mandatory thing to do, previously it was not required.

An identity check is needed initially to confirm that you are a real person and that this wallet belongs to you and suddenly you lose access using KYC, you can restore it. There is nothing wrong with KYC.

Yes for any part of your transactions and for your login into account you must verify your identity by meansn of email code verification or mobile number code or two factor authenticator code..