Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

Quite agree with your opinion about the coin of 2020 is quite right, but about usdt, actually you hold always beneficial, but I suggest adding trx and xvg is also a coin of interest.
good luck

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top 7.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for share your opinion about potential crypto in 2020 . 

I think you should add nrg, xlm, and trx because this coin are very potential. 

Tether not so good because we know tether are stable coin and tether price can't ups and down.     

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

I agree with your opinion that there are Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020, namely Titan coins, Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, Ripple and Tether. This is a very potential coin for profit, but for Tether is a stablecoin despite having a high volume due to the Bitcoin pair in trading, and its value is not volatile so it is less profitable if used as an investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

We trust your own viewpoint that we now have Best 6 Cryptocurrencies to purchase 2020, specifically Titan cash, Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, Ripple as well as Tether. This can be a really possible gold coin with regard to revenue, however for Tether is really a stable coin in spite of using a higher quantity because of the Bitcoin set within buying and selling, and it is worth isn't unstable so it's much less lucrative in the event that utilized being an expense.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I would add LiteCoin and DogeCoin To this list, in my opinion these coins also have prospects in growth, I have already purchased them .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

you have picked some good coins but i will never invest in top 20 coins on coinmarketcap again but i will go with coins outside of top 100 coins because they have bigger chances of pumping.

There are so many currencies in the crypto market but some are good and those currencies future is so much bright and good. BTC, XRP, XVG, EOS, ETH, LTC these are the good coins and these coins future is so much bright and good. So just buy these coins and safe them into your wallet.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you are right dear.

But we have to invest in stable coin as well like nrg 

It is more stable than bitcoin cash. 

I hope we can get more stable coin like nrg.

Best of luck for your future projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Titan Coin is a digital payment currency designed to make it easy and safe for everyone to access digital money transfers around the world. ... bitcoin. Bitcoin is definitely one of the best coins you can invest today and forever. ETH, light coin,ripple,Tether.

Edited by Suhannewaz

Thank you very much for your information. i think btc is the most profitable coin in the market. if anyone invest on btc now and hold it for few days then he can make a huge profit. from it.

Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in the market. so I only want to invest on btc now. everyone can make btc now and hold it for few days for increasing the price.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I guess you thati litecoin is not perfect for investment and some people still holding Dogecoin for future. So the Dogecoin is best for investors.

In 2020 xlm coin is rise up to 36 doller so invest in xlm this coin rise in 2020 buy xlm coin now and search about this coin on Internet this coin is rise 

• +2 1

About your research about 2020 coins, mostly is completely, but in the USD, you are always beneficial, but I advise to add TRX and XVG is a currency interest. Good luck

About your research about 2020 coins, mostly is completely, but in the USD, you are always beneficial, but I advise to add TRX and XVG is a currency interest. Good luck

the top cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

1 Zcash (ZEC)

2 Dash (DASH)

3 Neo (NEO)

4 Steem (STEEM)

5 Cardano (ADA)

6 Tron (TRX)

• -1 1
  • +2 1

The most reliable is bitcoin. The best smart contracts are Ethereum. The best idea is bat. Also interesting cryptocurrencies are xrp, xlm, tron.

• +1 1

Thanks for suggestions to invest that coins but i think Bitcoin, TRX, eth, vechain, dashcoin, etc is also very good for invest. After halving all coin price will rise.

2 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

All crypto currency is good but i mostly invest in ethereum and bitcoin because from starting i get lot of profits from it thats why i mostly used this both.

Bitcoin and Ethereum it's all the time the best and famous investmen in Crypto currency it's very Trusted abd have a big future Evey one must have bitcoin and ethereum in his wallet. Abd for other Coins you can choose the coins in the Top 10 in marketcap

• +1 2

I think the most efficient time to invest in cryptocurrency is 2020 because in 2021 I think according to my recharge I understand that cryptocurrency will be completely out of hand and for that reasonI'm going to invest myself in this list

1: BTC

2:ETH

3: Xrp

4: Neo

5: ADA

• +2 1

I don’t understand why you chose tether for an investment. Tether it’s a stablecoin and follow the dollar so I don’t see a speculative interest in that. I agree with you for the other and I will look into titan because I don’t know it and I never e trade it. Personally I will have a look also for other top currencies like XMR BCH BSV DASH ZEC XTZ EOS and ETC that offer the possibility to earn a lot of money if traded in the right way.

• Useful or interesting 4

2 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Investing in the top 10 is my suggestion for everyone. Other currencies are quite risky and risk losing all their money. So invest wisely in 2020. Let this year you get a lot of profit.

the top 10 in crypto are just the safest way to invest your money while the low cap coins is what is best for us to make more money, so it your choice to go with safe or with risks.

2 hours ago, Being human said:

Tether is a stable currency.  You cannot earn too much by investing in it.  The other 5 have great potential.

oh  i think he mentioned tether as a way to indicate how it helps you maintain the gains you made because when the market is going down tether is the only coin that can save you