Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

Actually I agree with your thoughts but tether is a stable coin and I don't think it should be among the list, majorly for me I think bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin should be the best for investment in this 2020 due to the potential the have in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think, that altcoin season is coming and my choice is second-tier coins. At the end of summer and all autumn altcoins will grow in bull run. Because they were in lateral movement for a very long time. I think that the dominance of Bitcoin will gradually fall, but BTC will also grow and, perhaps in the winter it will be possible to reach a new peak and block $ 20,000

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Base on my own analysis about the future price of coins I have come to conclude that the best coins that I think will give good profit this 2020 include bitcoin, ethereum,xrp, dash and litecoin because according bitcoin is expected to increase to at least $15,000 before the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems 2020 was the year of DeFi. Coins like Balancer, Compound and Aave were completly uknown to most of us until recently and became trending now. Although their price volatility and risk involved with them is too high for me to invest in any of them. I am sticking with the conventional coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero,Zcash.

I also hold many tokens which now I will need $5 to move to exchanges and get perhaps $20 to sell. I didn't even made this much profit as these tokens weren't pumped a lot and I'm not going to pay my profits to the Ethereum miners.

bitcoin and Ripple always a best option for me , becuase Ripple is available at cheap price in Market . we can purchase a good amount of Ripple coin .

if Ripple touch even 1$ in future then we can really accept a good profit from it . tether is like a stable coin , I didn't think tether price go up in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

10 hours ago, gourav789 said:

bitcoin and Ripple always a best option for me

Very possible they could be the best for you, but a lot are some others like litecoin and EOS, but with what I have noticed, Eth is one of the best and should be choosing after bitcoin. But that is just for you. 

Ethereum is the real leader among all the altcoins in the entire crypto market. I'm sure that from November of 2020 its price will gradually go up to $2,000. You can also invest some money in the purchase of NEO, ADA, Tron, NEM, Ripple and also good projects with excellent development potential in the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 3/5/2020 at 7:27 PM, sandysoo said:

Thank you for this useful and valuable information that guides beginners to good currencies. Indeed, these currencies are strong and suitable for storage and retention or daily trading.

It wasn't very useful, mostly created to sill this Titan coin which is absolutely uknown to anyone else besides the original poster. The rest recommendations were just the top-5 altcoins at the time the post was created.

I can somehow agree with your list as you have included Bitcoin, Ripple. But, Why have you mentioned Tether as a currency for investment. It's a stablecoin which means its price was 1$, is 1$ and will always be $1. It makes no sense to list Tether USD $USDT!!!

• +1 1

Getting the market rightly is very important, some people can even invest at the wrong time when market price is high which is not recommendable at all. There are many other coins to be invested also. The best i have seen this year are Digibyte and Zilliqa. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 8:30 AM, Swapzone said:

I can somehow agree with your list as you have included Bitcoin, Ripple. But, Why have you mentioned Tether as a currency for investment. It's a stablecoin which means its price was 1$, is 1$ and will always be $1. It makes no sense to list Tether USD $USDT!!!

He just made a post to shill this uknown Titan coin and decided to add the top-5 coins according to market cap bellow it. This was the reasoning of this member.

Edited by BTC Future

Good coins but unfortunately i was holding only LTC and XRP when the pump reaches. It is not bad because i earned some profit though it is small. With those coins for a large trade can earn up to 50% easily of profit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Actually the major currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum, but starting now I recommend storing band, ada and matic As well as xlm for the next year for those who missed the opportunity to store these currencies in this year and achieve profits from their high.

I am agree with you. All coins which you are mentioned in your post will be good for investing in 2020 and gainning massive profit. All coin have a great trading volume and demand in crypto market is very big as well. But i add two more coin, Trx and Eos would be best in 2020. Because these coins have a best potential and investing in these coin absolutely gives us profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XRP,monero, Litecoin,Nano ,IOTA ,Eos, stellar and tron are best coins to invest in this year. These coins has  huge potential and huge trading volume.I hope these coins future will be bright and will give more profit to investors.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yes, all of these currencies are good for investment, but I advise everyone not to invest in one currency only, but to invest in more than one currency in order to increase profits and avoid losses.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The top 10 cryptos which is listed on CMC is already given that it will give profit no matter what, the problem is, it is not much that we are seeking, but if we looking for real investment, there's so many coin right now that offers variety and unique technology, I'll go with IDENA, yeah that;s right it;s a Proof-Of-Person Blockchain, It's new technology, I think it will get a good spot and reputation in the market.

• +1 1

choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top

On 8/12/2020 at 6:47 PM, Tunuu said:

Good coins but unfortunately i was holding only LTC and XRP when the pump reaches. It is not bad because i earned some profit though it is small. With those coins for a large trade can earn up to 50% easily of profit.

I wouldn't be to keen on holding that XRP for a long time, in my opinion this coin is one of the most controversial coins because on of their developers is constantly selling millions of that coin every month causing the price to go down.

• +2 1

A useful list and a good explanation, although the list changes a little with time, but the more accurate list remains preserving its value, as the most important factors that you can rely on in choosing the best digital currency for investment is the market value of the digital currency, and when the market value of the currency rises, it means that there are a large number of Digital currencies participating in active transactions.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think LTC is a one of a propper way to safe/earn money. Tether is a bad idea for save money, while you can buy usd. But i have no information about Titan and it's looks pretty interesting for investing.

22 hours ago, Kareemramzy83 said:

A good choice, but why is Tether a very stable currency and its price does not change the rest. It is possible to invest in them wonderful, but I do not advise you to invest in all of these currencies once, you have to choose two or three currencies, no more

tether is what helps you lock in your profits my friend, without tether your money will go down when bitcoin starts dumping, thats why we need stable coins to invest in as well.

• +2 1

I believe Litecoin will gain a lot in 2021. It has never really recovered and are still concidered a valuable coin amongst old crypto'ers.

Solana is a very good currency to invest since they have great alliances with large companies worldwide