Meme section - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gigabyteRTX

Meme section

I just came up with an idea, these days memes are popular, and it was fun to read or to watch, and also,o it's fun to create memes because it exposes the creativity of a person. So I thought it is there a possibility that the forum can add a section wherein memes maybe memes about cryptocurrency, well this is just a suggestion, what do you think guys? I appreciate for sharing your thoughts about this.

I don't understand what does it mean memes ?? I never faced this word before, if you give some simple definition about it it will be a good idea, thanks

Just a thread would be enough. A whole section would be overkill. Sooner or later, this thread might even be moved to the [Off Topic] section anyway.

But anyway, here's something to start with: Everyone knows Dogecoins got its name from a popular online meme about a Shiba Inu's inner monologue. Here is the original meme picture:

image.png.8d6f7c13bfbb82279a67d2fadec4a3cb.png

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=41704519

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_(meme)

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

10 minutes ago, faisalkhabirr said:

I think you have given a great idea. Now days memes are so famous thing to us. It gives us entertainment which the most wanted things to us. Although if you come up with memes at cryptocurrency this could remove the boredom of the users

Yeah that's right that is the primary purpose of my suggestion, imagine if there's a meme section might more users will come and visit the forum and the members will become more active because they can view the meme section and refresh from posting and it will provide entertainment to all of the members and maybe the visitors, I do hope this will be taken into consideration and be approved.

1 hour ago, gigabyteRTX said:

I just came up with an idea, these days memes are popular, and it was fun to read or to watch, and also,o it's fun to create memes because it exposes the creativity of a person. So I thought it is there a possibility that the forum can add a section wherein memes maybe memes about cryptocurrency, well this is just a suggestion, what do you think guys? I appreciate for sharing your thoughts about this.

That's a good thought idea. It's wow,  I think if put to consideration,  it will be an interesting one. Memes actually encourages creativity and building of one's self. So I think or rather I suggest that this idea should be put into consideration thank you. 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:02 PM, Migo said:

I don't understand what does it mean memes ?? I never faced this word before, if you give some simple definition about it it will be a good idea, thank

What?!?! You never heard of memes before? Lol. It's like a picture with captions in it that will make you laugh.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊