why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

46 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Yea, bitcoin will only increase in price in the few years to come in the future. This coin will be worthy of investment and it will serve as an advantage to us for a good benefits. Investments is a good decision for bitcoin

Well this is quite true mate, being a volatile of bitcoin is a good impact for it because it really helps many people especially for those who are doing trading, investing and also holding because they are getting some profit here.

Bitcoin is the top most use and popular cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld. And there's a lot of benefits we can get if we use it as our asset. Bitcoin has great value in the market if the price goes down we can buy it and hold it until it pumps up again or the phenomena when the bull run comes if you have investment and holding in bitcoin you can earn big if that happens.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:32 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well this is quite true mate, being a volatile of bitcoin is a good impact for it because it really helps many people especially for those who are doing trading, investing and also holding because they are getting some profit here.

You can never tell when the bitcoin will make a huge move in price. But if you are always doing your activities on cryptocurrency, it will happen as you work and it will bring more Profits to you

Bitcoin is just like a normal business, because it also have profit and loss. You just need to learn many things about any business before investing in it. I advice you to invest in bitcoins because they are very profitable and you can start with only small amount, you can earn a living ,money with bitcoins if you will learn first.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Saboor said:

You can never tell when the bitcoin will make a huge move in price. But if you are always doing your activities on cryptocurrency, it will happen as you work and it will bring more Profits to you

Well, I'm just waiting for the bull run comes mate because that is the opportunity to get some huge amount of profit by being dominant of price of bitcoin. Happy posting everyone.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:53 PM, Ms.o said:

Well,If you want to make or earn money you should buy bitcoin because bitcoin can changed everyones life in the future and today is the right time because its cheap hold it until you can,but avoid selling at loss,

Really should not buy anything you are uncomfortable to make your own decision. It's really cheap and keeps bitcoin for a long time or waits until the price rises at least 50% then sells bitcoin immediately.

Because bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies for more than 10 years and has won the confidence of investors in the market as the volume of bitcoin exchanges amounts to hundreds of billions of dollars, and through buying and keeping Bitcoin you can achieve good profits when the price rises

The main reason that you need to buy the Bitcoin that is just becasue the BTC coin is going to be high in shot time and this coin future is so much bright and good and in future it make a very great high price so buy this coin now and safe it for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think its best for trading. The market is so volatile that you can make good amount of money i short time. Though its very risky but where is reward there is risk. With the proper money management we can reduce our risk and make a good money through BTC trading.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 12/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

If you have money for invest the right option is bitcoin. I think if you hold one bitcoin for few years you will be rich soon. In future we can do everything with bitcoin. And bitcoin is our future currency so you have to buy bitcoin right now. This is good time for buy it.

Bitcoin is a great coin and it can change our life permanently and we know that if we are going to trade in this coin then we make huge profit in this coin than the other business and this is the best way to earn money in the market and its a life changing opportunity for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/17/2020 at 2:58 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you sould buy some bitcoin because this is profitable mate, it may be help you in terms of money and many people are now benefitted from it, i hope you may invest some of it. Happy posting.

If the person is a novice and know nothing about bitcoin, then it is no profitable, people must learn it to make it profitable. 

As for me, I do not like this kind of advice, but I can make examples of people that have become great and rich just because they bought bitcoin early, but also sighting the ways people can lose is also necessary. 

18 hours ago, Yomose said:

people must learn it to make it profitable. 

This is true mate, i think there's no people will be getting invest some coins such as bitcoin without any idea from it, it's a nature for us that we need to learn that thing before we proceed to know what are we actually doing here.

1 hour ago, Moneyguru said:

Because buying bitcoin means you got freedom, and you can control your own money

You are absolutely right but most people uses custodial wallets, if you totally want to control you coins, you will need noncustodial wallets and exchange, or exchanges that require no kyc on which no verification needed. 

Bitcoin is profitable, but many people do lose while many gain. The fact is if buying bitcoin, you have to let the price dump, but some buy at high price and the price decrease and  not favoring them. 

People buy Bitcoin for many different reasons.

• Investment
  • Hedge to inflation (examples of Venezuela, Argentina etc)
  • Just in case their national fiat goes to trash (example Algeria)
  • Fear of banks and bank runs (example Cyprus)
  • Use it to sent money anywhere in the world without restrictions
  • Avoid government persecution (example Wikileaks)

There are more reasons I can't explain in a few words. One was the case of England blocking more than 1 billion USD in gold reserves Venezuela was holding in British banks. In cases as this Bitcoin could be used and no similar problem would exist. More and more examples can be given as reasons and each one can think at least of ten different.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Actually bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin called mother of all crypto currency. If you buy bitcoin then can get a very good profit. And I am a newbie in this forum.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:54 AM, obi1wan1 said:

i think bitcoin won't rise much anymore, its time to invest in new altcoins because i beleive in future will will have new crypto king

This is difficult to predict and risky. I don't see much usecase for most of the altcoins and probably it will be bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency for another decade.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:43 AM, Jaysen0104 said:

Bitcoin is the top most use and popular cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld.

This should not be the reason you should buy bitcoin to me, it is because someone can make use of it to gain. There are many other cryptocurrencies you can use to gain too, which means bitcoin is not only coin to buy. 

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is difficult to predict and risky.

Crypto market generally are not easy to predict and can either last to profit or loss. 

It is a good choice to buy btc because it is not only a good way to keep your coin safe but also to increase your wolthy due to its changes

If you want to know the reason why you should by bitcoin, go back to 2009, check the price from 2009 to now, you will see how you supposed to have become so rich if you have bought it then but it I never too late if you buy now. 

bitcoin is really a profitable coin as compare to investing in stokes . we need to have proper knowlege while we are going to makes buying and selling orders . if you didn't know about trading , even you can hold it for long-term investment for a good profit. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Here are so many reasons to buy Bitcoin:-

• Lower transaction fee(In the comparison with most of traditional financial system)
  • High price volatility, you can make profit due to this feature if you manage to trade properly
  • You can have full control over your fund and you can quickly send BTC to the desired address

So you ask like "how long should I hold BTC to earn profit?" Simple answer is, it is not sure. You have to track a real time market conditions to trade according to your intended benefits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/1/2020 at 5:07 PM, Leandrel said:

It is a good choice to buy btc because it is not only a good way to keep your coin safe but also to increase your wolthy due to its changes

I like your point, with time, with the look if things, the more bitcoin will still be bought, many people are now and will still have interest for bitcoin, this will increase the market cap of bitcoin. The market cap is directly related to the price, which means that price will increase too. 

• +1 1

There has some reason behind it that why you should buy bitcoin.. Mostly time in crypto worlds bitcon price go up because its trader volume so High...so its a reason that if you want to get a good profit then you need to buy btc.. Again its the only coin which chance is so low to become a value less currency.. So without any doubt you can invest your money in btc..this two reason is enough i think               

On 12/18/2019 at 4:13 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

Stock market and crypto market both are good for investment, so its depends which market you like to invest, but if you ask my suggestion then I prefer to invest in crypto market, because stock market profit depends which company shares we buys, and how the company grow in market, but in reality any company not gives profit in short period,

But in other side crypto currency prices always fluctuates, so we have a scope to earn profit within short period so crypto is better than stock.