I am so tired of spammer and copy paster. - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

I am so tired of spammer and copy paster.

10 minutes ago, Crypto said:

@xBDT Script check for own post there numbers and value of contribution. Many post have no value. Complete garbage.

Already it's mentioned in rules that rather than numbers quality will be preferable for posts

I never claimed that I am always making the top class posts. Judging the good post is really is very subjective.

There could be a post with only few words which we can say that it's very good post if it serves the purpose of the topic. But there are posts with several paragraph which really not serving any purpose but garbage talk.

Now, if you think about some of my posts or all of them are really worth no value then feel free to report them. Obviously a garbage post should not exists. We need a healthy community after all.

Thanks for mentioning me here. This will obviously help me to improve my posting quality.

By the way, I would suggest you to read a topic before responding coz if you read then you would see that I already answered the issue in this post. There were really no point for asking the same question.

Edited by xBDT Script

yeah lot of spammers and copy pasters on forum every member ban such spammers to clean the forum i will also report the spammer or scammer who copy paste or do any other illegal activity

8 hours ago, s888 said:

yeah lot of spammers and copy pasters on forum every member ban such spammers to clean the forum i will also report the spammer or scammer who copy paste or do any other illegal activity

we should just have it in mind that reporting spam contents can really reduce the number of spammers and will help the forum to get better, after all by reporting we are actually helping ourselves

9 minutes ago, zaka said:

And the arrest of violators and thank you

We have not warning points which are I think very effective. Since then the warning point started to apply and obviously when every one were reporting spammers are now very careful in fact I think they left the forum LOL

Anyway, I think the topic served it's purpose. I would suggest any mod to lock this please.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais