I am so tired of spammer and copy paster. - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

I am so tired of spammer and copy paster.

1 minute ago, Agios said:

When I started writing an article. I used to make a draft first, and edited it, after it was good enough, then I wrote it again or partially copied /pasted it and published it, so it wasn't copy paste from another site. does this violate cryptotalk rules

If you are telling the truth then you are not violating any rules of the forum.

It is okat to copy also on the internet or google to support your facts just dont forget to credit it with the original link!

The admin team should be more cautious and strictly manage spam accounts. Tough measures like account deletion should be taken. They cheated with multiple accounts to earn rewards from Yobit

6 hours ago, orangeC said:

The admin team should be more cautious and strictly manage spam accounts. Tough measures like account deletion should be taken. They cheated with multiple accounts to earn rewards from Yobit

They are banning people who are spamming and copy pasting. There are two people only who are doing this. Today it's looking fine but yesterday it was really a mass. I think spammers realized a bit that it's not working and they can not talk over this forum.

5 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

What they are doing is a suicide because eventually they will be caught and be punished big time. 

Exactly and they are getting caught. No one will get free money buy doing harm. We want a healthy community here not full of spammer.

By the way +1 like for the thought you left on that post.

Good to see the contribution. Keep it up.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Yes, last hour my finger was hurting. I have reported so many topics that I thought I need a new way to do this, which will be faster for me. From now on I am keeping a text file on my server. I will just copy/paste the link of the spammer and their username there. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin fill free to visit the file and get the spammers and copy pasters.

Here: https://xbdt.me/cryptotalk (I am updating it as I am going)

To the community,

Feel free to post here those spammers and copy pasters in the comment, I will put them in the text file too.

Let's fight against those misusers.

Wow! That's a great thing to do to fight with those spammers! I saw many duplicate messages/floods and reported them. Didn't follow up on that though. Are they cancelling those guys memberships?

19 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Are they cancelling those guys memberships?

Well if someone caught for copy pasting then they will get banned.

Now I have no idea how the Ban things work in this forum. There must be some parmanent category and some temporary category.

I am trying my best by the way. I think we all need to contribute if we want to keep the forum spam and copy pasting free.

1 hour ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I dont think they can manage to review and investigate every cases around here.

We we do not expect them too. It's a lot of works for only two people. But we should keep reporting once we spot any.

1 hour ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

What this forum needs is additional staff and moderators to handle hundreds of spammers.

Admin's call of-course.

1 minute ago, botvinnik said:

We all are tired of seeing these spam and redundant topic and reply I have create a topic and a poll here so we can stop this massive flood of spam once and for all you can participate by clicking this link 

Good to see that we are giving our best to save us from the spammer and copy/pasters. If we keep doing this then we will see better forum as we go. I will keep visiting your topic.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes, last hour my finger was hurting. I have reported so many topics that I thought I need a new way to do this, which will be faster for me. From now on I am keeping a text file on my server. I will just copy/paste the link of the spammer and their username there. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin fill free to visit the file and get the spammers and copy pasters.

To the community,

Feel free to post here those spammers and copy pasters in the comment, I will put them in the text file too.

Such spammers have no respects also in real life. They are doing spamming because they have some mental case with their mind. I have been admin on a Nigerial Whatsapp Group about development, there i got the post, Earn 10000$ by just investing 10$ hurry up its ending. Believe me its real platform. 

Ohhhhh Mannnnnn, i wish i find the guy and hit him with Toilet Brush and remember him the logic of 10 and 10000$ , such people dont care community and other and start their lies. 😞 

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, Devh said:

there i got the post, Earn 10000$ by just investing 10$ hurry up its ending. Believe me its real platform. 

LOL

I can imagine how busy he kept you with his constant posts until you locked or so?

The same happen with Facebook and twitter DM. Good Lord that I do not use them anymore.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

LOL

I can imagine how busy he kept you with his constant posts until you locked or so?

The same happen with Facebook and twitter DM. Good Lord that I do not use them anymore.

Lol facebook is full of -sc-a-mm-ers an-d sp-ammer-s an-d -the pe-o-pl-e who become fool on their scam web. They invest some bucks in HYIP website and start collecting money and go away once they collect capital. By the way i dont use facebook personally but use for advertising. And i see some scam adverts from Expert option and olymptrade. If this is trade then,are we selling potattos in cyrpto exchanges?

8 minutes ago, Devh said:

And i see some scam adverts from Expert option and olymptrade. If this is trade then,are we selling potattos in cyrpto exchanges?

Well on their eyes may be we are LOL

I hate those gurus who offer to teach Facebook advertising. It's like rocket science 😆

Some people in Facebook are really stupid and they buy those shits.

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well on their eyes may be we are LOL

I hate those gurus who offer to teach Facebook advertising. It's like rocket science 😆

Some people in Facebook are really stupid and they buy those shits.

hahahaha,

I see many gig on fiverr" i will teach you to setup facebook ads"

look, if we have plan keyword then there is no any rocket science to teach or learn it. And some people have capital business of 1000$ and want to spend only 20-30$ and then after campaign end they are disappointed. Actually your sales can increase if you spend at least $200 on facebook and even you can sale up to $1500 in a day. I have tested this. But such people then after cry that they wasted 20$ lol.

there is too many spammer here while the moderator in this forum just too few

maybe admin can hire another moderator to remove/ban the spammer on this forum?

6 minutes ago, Devh said:

I have tested this. But such people then after cry that they wasted 20$ lol.

I exactly know how they feel LOL

I myself consider a Facebook paid advertiser. I mean it's not that there are nothing to learn but it's not that hard. It same like you get to know with a new interface in a website.

But the way those marketing gurus will talk - you will feel that you are none existed 😊 

2 minutes ago, Danity said:

maybe admin can hire another moderator to remove/ban the spammer on this forum?

I think I have said it before already. Anyway, as I said - it's admin's call.

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I exactly know how they feel LOL

I myself consider a Facebook paid advertiser. I mean it's not that there are nothing to learn but it's not that hard. It same like you get to know with a new interface in a website.

But the way those marketing gurus will talk - you will feel that you are none existed 😊 

Youtube is full of such "Steve Jobs" teachers and gurus, But the reality is that they nothing know theirselve what have to say and what to do. They just copy other content and make own video and newbies waste time on Youtube. I never recommend that you should follow indians or pakistani or any asian except china or some qualified users to follow. There is much knowledge in India/Pak/Bangladesh but they dont want to share it. And misguide newbies. Best place to learn hac*king in hack like pro or null byte, best place to learn development is Google development , but users dont have time to research and want everything in 5 minute video and they have big dreams in air

1 minute ago, Devh said:

but users dont have time to research and want everything in 5 minute video and they have big dreams in air

This is the problem.

People are too much into looking for a short-cut but they do not realize that to find this short-cut they spend their whole life and do not achieve anything significant.

2 minutes ago, Devh said:

Best place to learn hac*king in hack like pro or null byte, best place to learn development is Google development

I hope some hungry learners see it.

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well if someone caught for copy pasting then they will get banned.

Now I have no idea how the Ban things work in this forum. There must be some parmanent category and some temporary category.

I am trying my best by the way. I think we all need to contribute if we want to keep the forum spam and copy pasting free.

Exactly! We are competing with forums like Bitcointalk. We need to be more productive than those guys to be a decent forum.

4 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Exactly! We are competing with forums like Bitcointalk. We need to be more productive than those guys to be a decent forum.

We are working on it and the more people we will have who cares about the forum and the community the stronger we will become.

Please keep reporting whenever you will see any spam or copy pasting.

1 minute ago, fl32biz said:

My friend don`t get upset too much, report them,

I was upset but I am cool now 😊

Edited by xBDT Script

I dont see much spammers now in the forum unlike yesterday and the other day!

2 minutes ago, fl32biz said:

We need to keep this forum clean from people who are abusing paying per post and they spam this forum.  

My friend don`t get upset too much, report them, post link to spammers and their topics here and I will report them too! We need to fight against it together. 🙂

They did not get any payment, even they are bots and posting here they did not get any payment. i was told but i am not sure about that! Maybe some of them!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I dont see much spammers now in the forum unlike yesterday and the other day!

It's looking way better than yesterday. May be they realized it's not their place 😆

By the way, any update on forum email notification?

1 minute ago, fl32biz said:

They are blocked spammers. and that's normal, everyone makes good content, except some who prefers spam. Too bad. it looks like the beginning of steemit aha

We dont have the auto blocker for those spammers and they ruined the forum.

But we are now getting better and been quite peace all day now!

I hope tjhey will stop that!

On 10/5/2019 at 2:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

To the community,

I give you like for your work, honestly I bypass them. 😀

If is ok for them to create double posts and copy/paste texts, than I dont care too.

I try to write my own opinions and suggestions with own words.

I hope that this forum will grow and when all sections will be full of posts and on service start signature campaign when they check posts history for each member and when they see what some people write that I think will be interesting part. 😀

And I dont comment on such a topics/posts. 😀

Edited by BullRunBit
comment

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 minutes ago, fl32biz said:

But there were people here before the spammers? I have the impression that everyone came thanks to the advertising on yobit, me first I came thanks to yobit

WE were here for several days before they came! they just came when the payment was announced already live at yobit exchange! then they gone wild and posting everywhere repeatedly!

5 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I give you like for your work, honestly I bypass them. 😀

If is ok for them to create double posts and copy/paste texts, than I dont care too.

I too can but to me it's like this:

If we ignore the problem and not act to stop it then they will take it over from us who are wishing good thing for the forum.

For only few bots and spammers we can not let it happen.

So, I try and give my best. Whenever I see any spam or copy paste, I report.