I am so tired of spammer and copy paster. - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

I am so tired of spammer and copy paster.

Yes, last hour my finger was hurting. I have reported so many topics that I thought I need a new way to do this, which will be faster for me. From now on I am keeping a text file on my server. I will just copy/paste the link of the spammer and their username there. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin fill free to visit the file and get the spammers and copy pasters.

Here: https://xbdt.me/cryptotalk (I am updating it as I am going)

To the community,

Feel free to post here those spammers and copy pasters in the comment, I will put them in the text file too.

Let's fight against those misusers.

• Useful or interesting 2

I did not see any quality post here yet. No technical knowledge or anything everyone just waffling. and write obvious things.

Like for example this comment does not bring any useful information to the thread, I thinkpeople are too much focusing on quantity rather than quality.  LOL it is actually you.1059064055_Screenshot_2019-10-05InvestboxYobit.png.c7c6061cde6d74327c28859c01dca00c.png

Edited by Flangler

8 minutes ago, Iv4n said:

I understand you and I felt the same many times, not just here on the forum. I already reported few of them and their topics were deleted by moderators, which is a good thing. 

Have you noticed the report pop up is slow when you submit and that kills my time. Honestly speaking I am super fast when I type and navigate to one page to other. That slowness piss me off and I think this text file will fasten my work.

thanks for your input

1 minute ago, Flangler said:

I did not see any quality post here yet. No technical knowledge or anything everyone just waffling. and write obvious things.

No one is asking anyone to create very very highly technical post or very knowledgeable post. If anyone does then it's good but no one is forcing anyone. 

However the forum is asking a simple thing: Do not spam and do not copy paste.

Edited by xBDT Script

Wow! That's a great step. I will try to contribute although I am actively reporting as much as I can. I am not sure how moderator is handling the huge long queue. You, me and some others are reporting but only 2 mods there for handling these.

Could not give a thanks reaction because I am restricted now.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Could not give a thanks reaction because I am restricted now.

Do not worry about it now. Let's keep the forum safe. 

Yeah my fingers are still hurting lol. I think I have made more report than posts today since I wake up LOL

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Have you noticed the report pop up is slow when you submit and that kills my time. Honestly speaking I am super fast when I type and navigate to one page to other. That slowness piss me off and I think this text file will fasten my work.

thanks for your input

No one is asking anyone to create very very highly technical post or very knowledgeable post. If anyone does then it's good but no one is forcing anyone. 

However the forum is asking a simple thing: Do not spam and do not copy paste.

You just all take this contest too serious, you do not even know if he has these BTCs. 90% of users will leave this forum after contest.

Just now, Flangler said:

You just all take this contest too serious, you do not even know if he has these BTCs. 90% of users will leave this forum after contest.

Why are you taking this into account if you think he don't have the BTC. Have you seen their signature campaign in bitcointalk? The weekly budget is 6 BTC+ per week. And he is paying it for more than a week if I am not mistaken. If you are here to stay, don't look what he has or not.

12 minutes ago, Flangler said:

Well we are talking the forum seriously or we would not bother to go after spammers. If we can build up a community then ultimately you will also benefited.  

So please work together.

Just now, cryptotalker said:

you are absolutely right, but it is possible to follow up with more admin. The forum will come to better places, need some more time.

Just keep reporting and help the community. The more time we will spend here, the better benefit we will get.

Just now, JasonXIII said:

I'm also reporting them but I think they are using bots...

Yup, there are hundreds of bot provably people using. It's being redundant now, they are everywhere. I think the current payment system with yobit panel must be changed in order to prevent this bot. Manually paying the users would be enough in that case although it will require some more people to work on.

17 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yup, there are hundreds of bot provably people using. It's being redundant now, they are everywhere. I think the current payment system with yobit panel must be changed in order to prevent this bot. Manually paying the users would be enough in that case although it will require some more people to work on.

Well if these bots are pointing to one yobit account then I think they will get banned from yobit too. I am sure admin is thinking about a way out for them.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well if these bots are pointing to one yobit account then I think they will get banned from yobit too. I am sure admin is thinking about a way out for them.

I don't think they are using one account because you can't use more than one UID in yobit to claim reward. So, certainly they are having more than one account or someone is trying to push heavy load here for some reason. Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I don't think they are using one account because you can't use more than one UID in yobit to claim reward.

Well in that case I do not think they can cash out much. The way we are hunting them, surely they will fail. We just need to ensure that the hunting is continuing.

Just now, Erickcire said:

but if we, members become more watchful, we could make this forum a better place for crypto.

That is what some of us is trying to ensure. Let's make it a safer place and keep reporting the spammers and copy pasters.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

We just need to ensure that the hunting is continuing.

I am doing my part and I can assure @ayatoslaw and @epidemia are also doing their best, till now, for being ensure, I have kept some records of reported posts and checked them couple of minutes later, amazingly moderators have taken step within minutes.

Just now, Consignee said:

I am doing my part and I can assure @ayatoslaw and @epidemia are also doing their best, till now, for being ensure, I have kept some records of reported posts and checked them couple of minutes later, amazingly moderators have taken step within minutes.

This is the best we can do. My fingers are hurting and I may need to take few hours rest from reporting lol

The files is filling out very quickly.

1 minute ago, JasonXIII said:

Great but I think there is also more and more garbage posts.

In my inbox I have 550+ emails with notifications. All are only from one board if I am not mistaken and I am sure the number would be a lot if I had few more boards activated for notification.

I am trying my best to keep up with this. If you notice my posting gone slow because of the work of finding the spammers LOL

Moderators are not doing their job good.

Forum looks like a spammer paradise now and they need to make some changes NOW....

over 400 fake users registered in few hours

Edited by hexwin

11 minutes ago, qunein said:

how to post a spammer and who are the mods here

Just user the "report post" feature. On the box write a short note if you want to. The mods will handle it.

tcPwbi5.png

I wonder how the moderator will feel and do after he gets online.

There are so many reports done today due to spam bots.

I hope this will stop soon as it is not healty for the forum.

Just now, cryptokram said:

There are so many reports done today due to spam bots.

I imagine them getting very busy as we are progressing. The amount of spam are getting bigger and bigger. I have made so many report today that I was tired of it. In that text file alone there are a lot of posts to look at.

I have not report them by the way. 

1 minute ago, vlc39 said:

I agree. I'm new but I have reported a couple of posts already. People are crazy and they don't care if they get canned (for some reason). Like, you are doing that for nothing, dude.

Reporting  those people is a good thing to do to help the forum be better.

I am doing it not just for nothing, if you can contribute to the forum then that is something.

15 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes, last hour my finger was hurting. I have reported so many topics that I thought I need a new way to do this, which will be faster for me. From now on I am keeping a text file on my server. I will just copy/paste the link of the spammer and their username there. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin fill free to visit the file and get the spammers and copy pasters.

Here: https://xbdt.me/cryptotalk (I am updating it as I am going)

To the community,

Feel free to post here those spammers and copy pasters in the comment, I will put them in the text file too.

Let's fight against those misusers.

Good to see that someone is really scanning the spams user, as in the start it will take time to filter but after a month or two it will be easier to kick out the spammers.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

When I started writing an article. I used to make a draft first, and edited it, after it was good enough, then I wrote it again or partially copied /pasted it and published it, so it wasn't copy paste from another site. does this violate cryptotalk rules