I am so tired of spammer and copy paster. - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

I am so tired of spammer and copy paster.

we now see 'fake CoinTelegraph Partnership Material' is going to take over whole forum.
I would understand if it was one topic.... but new topic for every news ?! 

confused larry david GIF

image.png.b7cf73e630c9268c4f7c07970bd86e64.png

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, bitlionheart78 said:

This thread itself become a den of spam message instead of busting spammers.

Well I believe people are more frequently using the Report post feature. As long as the spams are being reported we should be fine.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

we now see 'fake CoinTelegraph Partnership Material' is going to take over whole forum.

All are coming from this user: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/1794-cointelegraph/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I believe people are more frequently using the Report post feature. As long as the spams are being reported we should be fine.

if that so then you can lock this thread 🙂

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

@xBDT Script Yes I am talking about that 'partner' member opening new topic for every news article.

It would be ok, if it was only one...  I wonder Is it needed to have so many topics for news ?

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, bitlionheart78 said:

if that so then you can lock this thread 🙂

I cann't because a user can not lock a topic in here. Besides I think this topic is serving as reminder like the post we just seen from @hexwin here: 

By the way, I have reported some of them and the text was , "copy paste and spamming the forum. Please check his wall"

Hope he get that he deserves.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

It would be OK.... Is it needed to have so many topics for news ?

Problem is a forum is not a news or bulletin board lol

Edited by xBDT Script

9 minutes ago, bitlionheart78 said:

Isn't these for reporting account that spam and copy paste threads?  why is it I did not see any single report here?  except for endless back and fort replies, I believe this is not a discussion thread...

This thread itself become a den of spam message instead of busting spammers.

Will delete this message after 24 hours.

The thread to report spammers are gone and deleted!

It was a fine thread created by @hexwin this is one is for spam creation 😄

I am also waiting for the moderator @epidemia @ayatoslaw to lock this one! 

9 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I too can but to me it's like this:

If we ignore the problem and not act to stop it then they will take it over from us who are wishing good thing for the forum.

For only few bots and spammers we can not let it happen.

So, I try and give my best. Whenever I see any spam or copy paste, I report.

That is great job which you do, but I think it's not only problem with bots and spammers than on quality of posts too. I see a lot unnecessary topics and posts which dont have a relations with that topics.

I think that "delete" from Moderator or from Admin will be good, because day by day is more and more double posts (and why search option exists at all) and spammers and bots. I see some topic where is just a random letters and when I open topic I see commnets from same member and same random letters. 😀

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

That is great job which you do, but I think it's not only problem with bots and spammers than on quality of posts too. I see a lot unnecessary topics and posts which dont have a relations with that topics.

Yes we have an we can fix them as we go but copy/pasting and one line spamming or one word spamming with no meaningful sentence is not good at all for forum ranking in search engine.

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I see some topic where is just a random letters and when I open topic I see commnets from same member and same random letters. 😀

Exactly, and we need them to be removed.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes me too, i am also tired of scammers and copy pasters, but admin are trying to catch them and system also catch them when they do spamming and copy pasting, you must also report their posts.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Is there a way to at least see all the answers in a topic without pressing "next" I don't know how many times so we can make sure at least our answer is not duplicate?

Also I think that better/more categories for the topics is needed so one can check easier where to look for rules and such.

And I think that the current design of the forum doesn't encourage enough the reading and cross-checking (too much gfx and distractions around the text), but maybe I'm too old 😂

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

On 10/10/2019 at 9:51 AM, Mike Wazowski said:

Is there a way to at least see all the answers in a topic without pressing "next" I don't know how many times so we can make sure at least our answer is not duplicate?

You are talking about seeing all the responses in one page? Well we do not have it so far unfortunately. I also feel the need of it to check few other things too, like my previous response and reactions of others. May be something like this to add will make the job easy.

Many scammers and plagiarism, we are very difficult to detect, but I hope this forum is clean from these rioters, let's keep together this forum for the better future. I really hope that this forum will be a place for sharing and earning for cryptocurrency activists

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

hey mr xBDT Script , thank you for the  work that you are doing , i didnt stopt with any spammer or copypaster ,  can you give a screen shot or how spammer post look like so i can help cleaning the forum , thank you 

•  

On 10/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, JasonXIII said:

Great but I think there is also more and more garbage posts.

They should validate users before paying them every few hours.

Only good profiles should be paid several times a day. 

The work load will too much on on the administrators to validate thousands of post coming in everyday, and it will be very hard to start check every users for copy and paste, the best case will be users reporting posts they find unworthy.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

hey mr xBDT Script , thank you for the  work that you are doing , i didnt stopt with any spammer or copypaster ,  can you give a screen shot or how spammer post look like so i can help cleaning the forum , thank you 

•  

Well whenever you will see a very good post and looking well formatted or a post which seems like only a paragraph with lot of writing then just copy them or a part of the post and paste them in google. Hit enter and you will see pages in the list. Go with the first one and come back to the post. Now copy a few words from the copied area you copied and go back to the site again. Now press Ctrl+F which will allow you to search the copied few words and see if there is a match. If you find the match then try to read a bit. Now come back and check the post and if you find the same then it was copied from that website without any doubt.

Now since you are sure - just report the post to the mod with the link of the original website link.

Easy 😊

Nice step man we need to keep this forum clean from spamming and these accounts must be blocked and admin are doing good right now i have see many spam messages that was deleted but unfortunately spammers never give up 

Edited by saski

5 hours ago, saski said:

Nice step man we need to keep this forum clean from spamming and these accounts must be blocked and admin are doing good right now i have see many spam messages that was deleted but unfortunately spammers never give up 

Well these days there are not much spamming. I wish if you were with us in the day they added the payment system and the day after LOL

The most busiest day for the mods and for us obviously to have war against them. I had my fingers ache only because I was reporting a lot!. Those two days it was really hard to find a good topic.

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

but I didn't want to report to them because they are new members 

Well new does not mean that they have the right to plagiarize and post something that is not their own? Besides google will derank the entire forum for copy pasting contents and ultimately we will be the losers.

So do report them if you see plagiarism.

If everyone keep reporting the spammers we can start to clean the forum from this type of users, we should help each other in this to make them stop spamming around

9 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I'm sure there will be new spammers coming every day

Well there are people who are trying different tactics to cheat the system. Lately I have seen someone is using article spinner to make posts. I will be reporting him if I see anymore post from him which rearranged using those tools.

6 hours ago, alther said:

Nice job buddy, really it is necessary because there are many topics that are unclear at the end. thus confusing and fulfilling forums without clear objectives.  👍  👍

Well we are far better now than we were a week ago. Now we have rules, and some guidelines to follow. One who will follow this, chances for them to get punished is very less.

1 hour ago, aeiouc said:

The Moderators need to make more restrictions on spammers.

Well for these reason we have seen so far:

Maximum 50 post until you cross first 5 days after registration or you will have to be minimum Jr member to be able to make unlimited posts

There are a 120 seconds delay in between two posts but it was increased to 300 seconds then again reduced to 120 seconds.

We have now 5 mods where we started with only 2.

There are a lot of things are in the pipeline I believe to stop the spammers.

2 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Apart from the mods we users should also take responsibility and report about the spammers and scammers to the mod,

Good thing is that a lot of the forum members including me is doing it. We really need a healthy community which will be free from spammers and scammers. If we can assure it then we will see us at the top.

We have this opportunity to build up this community and lets work for it together.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:07 PM, Flangler said:

I did not see any quality post here yet. No technical knowledge or anything everyone just waffling. and write obvious things.

Like for example this comment does not bring any useful information to the thread, I thinkpeople are too much focusing on quantity rather than quality.  LOL it is actually you.1059064055_Screenshot_2019-10-05InvestboxYobit.png.c7c6061cde6d74327c28859c01dca00c.png

Yep completely agree @Flangler 

@xBDT Script check for own post there numbers and value of contribution. Many post have no value. Complete garbage.

Already it's mentioned in rules that rather than numbers quality will be preferable for posts.