What is spread? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What is spread?

On 1/18/2020 at 10:29 AM, armor said:

Thay good explanation of spread, thanks for the more enlighten of spread

difference between the bid price and the bid price for securities or bonds. The spread can be fixed or changed and proportional to the size of your trade. spread is the distance between the bid and the offer price of a security or asset, such as a stock, bond, or commodity.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, Zeyazan said:

A certain field. Vary from company to company. It reflects the company's profits.

It's an area you don't take your profits from. These profits go to the company. And then you start taking your profits. Its value varies from company to company.

sale and purchase prices, which are used in the complete business process, to open transactions and close agreements to carry out the procedures. Amplitude varies depending on exchange and other fees. It applies to all markets, whether it be the Forex market or the cryptocurrency market.

Spread is the difference between the purchase price and the sale price. This is also a broker fee. Different brokers charge different spreads for different currencies. It can be fixed and variable.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:07 PM, Victhor0 said:

In my own understanding a spread is the difference btw a Biding price and Asking price which every exchange charges, Spreads are varies differently depend on exchanges and other fees. It's applied all the market whether it's Forex market or crypto market.

So spread is another kind of fee apart from a trading fee that exchanges takes for every trade?

On 4/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, bustkuaj said:

this difference is a way of trading, I know it for a long time, it is also chosen by many people, I don't like this way of doing things because I know it carries many risks. The trading platforms I use do not have a big price difference, if there is a big difference, I would worry more.

This is true, trading in platforms that have a large spread of currencies creates a great risk as you buy the currency and you can never sell it at a greater price and you only get the loss, so the spread is considered a necessary matter.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 1/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Goody28 said:

Basically spread is the connection between buying and selling in my own words professional traders tend to purchase with small amounts they buy coins bit by bit and hope to sell it for a high price

The news is published and most brokers cannot guarantee it for the duration of that news and the high volatility that accompanies it. a certain commission will be found for our money or money, this is called a spread and this goes directly to the Company.

I will put the meaning of this in numbers
The meaning of spread is when the purchase price is 70, for example, and the selling price is 50, and here there is a difference between buying and selling in a large percentage and is called spread

Life is great and enjoy it

Good post, well done. I love useful posts. I feel myself I hit two birds with one stone. Reading and taking some knowledge and taking some money from posting responses. Thank you, sister.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:57 PM, Loly said:

Spread is the difference between the bid (sell) and the ask (buy) price of a particular currency pair. In any trade, the value of the currency pair will need to cross the spread before it becomes profitable.

In a currency pair with a wider spread, the currency will need to make more movement in order for the trade to be profitable.

This means that trading on a low spread is often a priority for traders, as their trades can become profitable faster, which means they can make a large number of smaller trades, rather than relying on large trades to make money.

I think that we must trade using one deliberate deal and do not open more than one trade deal at a time because this will give better results in trading at the present time

Posted (edited)

You can take advantage of the spread on a few altcoins which are traded in exchanges with really low liquidity. Still there has to be some interest in them, otherwise you will not ever sell any. Also there should not be bots trading it, as they will instanty make an order above the one we put.

Edited by BTC Future

So we needed to select those trading pairs which has low spread in order to get quick profit. The low spread is good for short term trader and high spread is good for long term trader. Am I right? If not then kindly correct me because I haven't any idea about this spread concept.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:03 AM, Luv4me said:

Yes and that small price difference make it possible for you to earn a lot of morning if you try to trade that gap

Amplitude can be fixed or vary and proportional to the size of your position. When changing, it varies with market fluctuations and from one broker to another. There are large differences between currency pairs in the forex market and it is important to have the best exchange rates to make currency exchange or to enter the market by performing various transactions.

it's miles a simple statistical measure that we use to decide the degree of liquidity inside the economic area that is calculated, and the smaller the margin, the extra the liquidity inside the marketplace.

I haven't much heard about Spread before. But now I got it. We mostly get to see higher spread in some small exchanges with small coins which have very less trading volume but in exchanges like Binance , there isn't much gaps between buy and sell orders.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/26/2020 at 5:23 PM, khaler said:

It is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price. It is an essential tool in the field of trading and has been used since ancient times.

thanks for telling about it I really have no idea about this before because I don't learn these things because they are not going to help us but if we want to become an expert in any field then we should learn everything