What is spread? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What is spread?

Basically spread is the connection between buying and selling in my own words professional traders tend to purchase with small amounts they buy coins bit by bit and hope to sell it for a high price

19 hours ago, bildlinwa said:

The that means of spread is crevice between matters . In crypto international Spread is the the bumps and dumps between monetary paperwork.

Spread is one of the most basic terms in trading and investment, and it means the difference between the bid price and the bid price. You have to know what this term means and crosses if you want to trade currencies and invest.

and I am not one of the "often traders". Usually, I will look for coins with large spreads and usually found in sh*tcoins

On 12/17/2019 at 10:57 PM, Loly said:

Spread is the difference between the bid (sell) and the ask (buy) price of a particular currency pair. In any trade, the value of the currency pair will need to cross the spread before it becomes profitable.

In a currency pair with a wider spread, the currency will need to make more movement in order for the trade to be profitable.

This means that trading on a low spread is often a priority for traders, as their trades can become profitable faster, which means they can make a large number of smaller trades, rather than relying on large trades to make money.

This is useful for people which start with trading.

For example "good spread" for trading is on DOGE/BTC pair because it's not big, currently buy 28sat and sell 27sat.

But for example PONZI/BTC have spread is big for trading, currently buy 69sat and sell 49sat that is 20sat difference.

And I think that that depend on how strong walls are and of course volume on that coin/token, because if coin/token dont have volume it's easier to make big spread between price. Just check coins with small daily volume and you will see difference between buy and sell price (that is big).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/18/2019 at 3:57 AM, Loly said:

Spread is the difference between the bid (sell) and the ask (buy) price of a particular currency pair. In any trade, the value of the currency pair will need to cross the spread before it becomes profitable.

In a currency pair with a wider spread, the currency will need to make more movement in order for the trade to be profitable.

This means that trading on a low spread is often a priority for traders, as their trades can become profitable faster, which means they can make a large number of smaller trades, rather than relying on large trades to make money.

Your information is very useful and useful. Adherence to your information can certainly bring benefits. And those who are new here should use this information.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:58 AM, crypto1 said:

Spread is the difference between Buying and selling price. spread is fee of the broker for his services. Different brokers charge different spreads for different currencies. 

Wow man I really  like this explanation  it will really allow a novic to really understand  this  concept  because  of the way you broke  it down  for easy understanding 

A certain field. Vary from company to company. It reflects the company's profits.

It's an area you don't take your profits from. These profits go to the company. And then you start taking your profits. Its value varies from company to company.

If a trader make too many short term trades then a high speed spread can result in absorbing most of their profits. Cryptocurrency paris generally have high spread compare to other fiat currency pairs. In lending spread also can refer to price of borrower pay above a benchmark yield to get a loan.

Thank you for this clear and precise explanation. The concept of spread was a big mystery for me until today! My trading activities will be better now. Thanks again.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, Yawar said:

Yeah, basically a spread is selling and buying two of the same thing at different price points. It is basically a taking away some of the downside that comes with a naked play.

So for example.

Buy Apple 200 calls,

Sell an equal amount of Apple 150 calls.

This is a bearish call spread.

Thank you mate, this is the well explanation so far and easy to understand. because a lot of opinions about spread is confusing me unlike this very simple and yet knowledgeable.

It is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price. It is an essential tool in the field of trading and has been used since ancient times.

I think spread it works when you see that simultaneously doing the same thing we are going to follow the person that is the spread 

Spread the difference between buying price and selling points so because this market is p2p market one is buying and other person is selling the coin or token such bitcoin or eth. 

I mostly trading on low spread. Because that trading pair will give me ability to trading in short time. So i can know the result in short time, whatever i get profit or not. Yes the problem is the profit is really small than high spread. But i always care about my time, so no problem i get small profit, but not taking much time. Than i only focus on high profit where need much time to see the result.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Spread means where you buy and sell same things at a different price level and it is said that if you are trading with the coins and you are selling it with spread then you will be in a great profit. 

Thanks to you I now know what spread is all about I really do appreciate

Spread is difference between the selected price of coin by seller and buyer. For example seller wants to sell a coin at $10 but buyer wants to buy at $9.75. This difference between prices is called as spread.

spread is the difference between buy and sell, this is what makes it easy for exchagers earn something form the market, if you put together I want to buy A at 1 so I going to buy it at 1.1 but if I want to sell it, I will have to sell it at 0.9 at the different between the two is what we call as the spread and its going to be something of beauty.

spread is the profit that the brokerage company takes from you in exchange for passing your financial transactions through it, therefore we must deal with companies with low spread

Teenagers can't say right you know what you mean by this because it is not a question I think it is necessary to mention your name.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:57 AM, Loly said:

Does spread include the trading fee as well?