What is spread? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What is spread?

Wow bro you give amazing information about spread I don't about spears previously, but now have some information and I understand also if we buy any coin low price and sell this coin some profit and difference between this coins prices is speard, I think this prices is the advantage to take traders to earn profit.

Well, Spread the diffirence between Buying and selling prices. Wider spread is good for brokers but very bad is for the traders. because the spread is for the broker, You loss or win the trades they don't care. all they want you to open a trade. 

general spread is the difference in two data points, which data points,it means buying and selling of the coins and assets a big spread is sign that there is an imbalance in the asset market like lack of liquidity.

On 18.12.2019 at 11:58, crypto1 said:

Spread is the difference between Buying and selling price. spread is fee of the broker for his services. Different brokers charge different spreads for different currencies. 

You should always pay attention to trading volumes. It is possible that the difference in price is large but there is not enough volume and you will not be able to sell more.

As alleged this is the divergence between pay money for and vend price and that exceptionally moment, the inferior the distribute the top chance of you making profit on that individual asset if you decide to trade it.

dispersal is more desirable for trading, profit is new if you advertise with spread. If you masterpiece with Sirius mindset though burden any work, afterward profit is higher and achievement is available. It is probable to make gain profit. Spreads at all times hold a most important job to achieve in every march and every way.

According to my information, the spread is the difference between the current prices for both buying and selling. It is also the value of the business process, and it is also the permanent value of the business process that varies from one pair to another.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, Wakili said:

It may be refers to as the difference between the obtain set a price and the trade assess if the constant asset, you can convoy that gain to trade the market, but that occur when at hand is not as much of quantity on the coin

The price provided in the case of equally useful resources, you will be able to take that profit to trade in the market. Doing the same at the same time, we will adhere to each individual distributor, thus creating real trader indicators related to the distribution as well as a large or even poor impact to promote.

The difference between buying and selling is spread, it is also the exchange rate. is to take advantage of the difference to make more profit for yourself, to reduce investment, but the exchange rate is quite volatile.

Thank you for this post and providing a good and clear definition of the term spread. This is new to me. I now understand why people prefer a low spread as it allows for more profitable daily trading which is greatly beneficial to the trader. I will now be sure to look at the spread when i start to trade once again.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Arises is often resolved and also diverse and proportional so that you can how big your own. If deviates by using sector changes plus from a single brokerage service to a different one. The best often dealt with foreign money two is a EUR,USD, its no wonder that a pass on is leaner versus the alternative foreign money sets.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:56 AM, Akasshh said:

A spread can have several meanings in finance ,Basically ,they all refers to the difference between two prices,rates or yields, common definition - the spread is a gap between the bid and the ask prices of a security or assets,like a stock ,bond or commodity.

Understanding the role of spreads and how to calculate exchange rates is one of the most important steps to understand the great differences between currency pairs in the forex market. you make a trade and the difference is called the spread, the difference must be smaller in order to better all the trading results.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:00 PM, Loly said:

You can see that the spread is a simple statistical measure that we use to determine the degree of liquidity in the financial space that is calculated, and the smaller the margin, the greater the liquidity in the market. 

The most basic terms in trading and investing, and it means the difference between bid and bid. You must know what this term means and pass if you want to trade currencies and invest. That determines profits if I'm not wrong. If you know the spread, but it can decrease when the market is high in volume, it becomes tight

The difference, in my opinion, is spread, which can be used to find the most profitable currencies. I use this method quite often but not often. I find it useful to me.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:57 PM, Loly said:

Spread is the difference between the bid (sell) and the ask (buy) price of a particular currency pair. In any trade, the value of the currency pair will need to cross the spread before it becomes profitable.

In a currency pair with a wider spread, the currency will need to make more movement in order for the trade to be profitable.

This means that trading on a low spread is often a priority for traders, as their trades can become profitable faster, which means they can make a large number of smaller trades, rather than relying on large trades to make money.

Yes right it's exactly what you explain about the spread between sell and buy, i dont like when the spread it's to big that's mean the volume it's to low and we cant really have a good trade 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, Sourav43 said:

Your information is very useful and useful. Adherence to your information can certainly bring benefits. And those who are new here should use this information.

It means the difference between bid and bid. You must know what this term means and pass if you want to trade currencies and invest. If you know the spread, but it can decrease when the market is high in volume, it becomes tight

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, bitcoinb said:

Thank you for this clear and precise explanation. The concept of spread was a big mystery for me until today! My trading activities will be better now. Thanks again.

The first is called Ask price and the other is Bid, the difference between them is called spread, the broker or exchange makes money from it. These profits come to the company. And then you start taking your profits. Its value varies from company to company.

I understood only a little of the topic but the next question might answer me, do I trade when the spread is high or only when it is low? I hope the experienced people answer.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:13 AM, Tomas2020 said:

The definition of spreads as on the exchange is in the foreign exchange market. It is the price difference, that is, the difference between the purchase price and the selling price.

The point is usually the last decimal place in the exchange rate and most pairs have four decimal places. spread is the difference between the offer and the price of a security, such as stocks, bonds, or commodities.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:52 AM, talo122 said:

If you notice There are two Prices for the coin, the first is called the ask Price and the other is bid Price, the difference between them is called spread, wich the brokers or exchanges make money from it. 

Difference between bid price and bid. You must know what this term means and pass if you want to trade currencies and invest. If you know the spread, but it can decrease when the market is high in volume, it becomes tight

Spread or distribution is the variance between Biding charge and Asking set a price which every conversation charges.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, CryptoVicky said:

Spread is the difference between Biding price and Asking price which every exchange charges. Spreads are varies differently  depend on exchanges and other fees. It's applied all the market whether it's Forex market or crypto  market.

It means the difference between bid price and bid. You must know what this term means and pass if you want to trade currencies and invest. Their transactions can be profitable faster, which means they can make a larger number of smaller transactions, instead of relying on large transactions to make money.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:29 AM, armor said:

Thay good explanation of spread, thanks for the more enlighten of spread

difference between the bid price and the bid price for securities or bonds. The spread can be fixed or changed and proportional to the size of your trade. spread is the distance between the bid and the offer price of a security or asset, such as a stock, bond, or commodity.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, Zeyazan said:

A certain field. Vary from company to company. It reflects the company's profits.

It's an area you don't take your profits from. These profits go to the company. And then you start taking your profits. Its value varies from company to company.

sale and purchase prices, which are used in the complete business process, to open transactions and close agreements to carry out the procedures. Amplitude varies depending on exchange and other fees. It applies to all markets, whether it be the Forex market or the cryptocurrency market.