Is Bitcoin generators legit? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Is Bitcoin generators legit?

When I tried searching the web and watch those videos in YouTube. I came across with those so called bitcoin generators. Can someone tell me if that’s legit or another form of scam again:(

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

This is the first time I'm hearing of them, which is weird because I've been into bitcoin for more than 4 years now.  But they sound like a typical crypto scam to me, though I'll have to do a little research. 

You really have to be careful about things that seem too good to be true, and if any of these things are asking you to send funds in order to receive bitcoin, don't do it.  That's one of the most obvious scams in all existence.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

This is the first time I'm hearing of them, which is weird because I've been into bitcoin for more than 4 years now.  But they sound like a typical crypto scam to me, though I'll have to do a little research. 

You really have to be careful about things that seem too good to be true, and if any of these things are asking you to send funds in order to receive bitcoin, don't do it.  That's one of the most obvious scams in all existence.

Then investing in bitcoin is more legit but risky.. I want to learn more..

Not legit.. most bitcoin generators are scam.. it is like cloud mining where you can invest to fast generate your bitcoin earnings.. so stay away this kind of site. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes that is sure fake software.

I think no any shortcut to earn Bitcoin. You can see the miner need expensive hardware to mining, but you only depend on Bitcoin Generator lol.

More easy now you can get paid by post like this forum, where no need to buy cryptocurrency and also everyone can try it.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

When I tried searching the web and watch those videos in YouTube. I came across with those so called bitcoin generators. Can someone tell me if that’s legit or another form of scam again:(

They are scammers that call their scam / ponzi / investment these are the name and  also "generator" for prey on the ignorant.So don't try to test it.

Depends on which generator you are talking about.

Bitcoin faucets and bitcoin mining are legit which can be seen as bitcoin generators.

You must have saw a bunch of websites that have claimed to generate large amounts of bitcoin. If that were true and they were siphoning bitcoin from someone else's node then they would have been kicked off the network.

What they are trying to do is scam you out of $7 because that's how much they are going to charge you for the "miner's fee". Now real miners fees are much lower than this but as I said before this is a scam so don't be fooled by this.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, kimberly24 said:

Beware! Most of them are scams. They ask you to send some money (for example 0.005 BTC) to a BTC wallet to receive a much larger amount like 0.1 BTC. When you click on generate button, they show you a fake loading process to resemble mining bitcoin for you. But if you send bitcoin to their wallets, they will never send you the amount claimed. So, don't fall for this scam project. They just eat your money and give you nothing. No one gives you $1000 if you send him $50! That's just not reasonable!

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +4 1

Most of the bitcoin generates is fake and they carry varies with them so if you want to bitcoin mining you need lots of investment as a forum of bigger GPU higher CPU and  lots of time Bitcoin mining is not for home computer .the mining computer need more electricity the home computer.

Where you found bitcoin generator I never find any btc generator but there is btc mining farms for bitcoin mining operation. Because there is still there btc remaining to mine. 

I have read about this, don't be trapped by Bitcoin generators. Most of these are scams be ware of this things.

. Just remember onething Bitcoin creation can only be done by a mining process.  And mining is very difficult to do because it requires hardware that costs can reach tens of millions of rupiah and take hours and even days.

I believe bitcoin generator is another name for bitcoin mining and I can assure they are legit. Only problem is that it is not easy to get in mining without any background or money. You can buy shares in some cloud mining, but of what I read it is not of much use. 

Obviously a scam. Stay away from anything that claims they generate BTC, from fake giveaways that ask you to sent them money first and from bitcoin doublers that claim to double your BTC. All fake and scams. You should be really careful as too many people fell victims to all of these scams already.

maximum of bitcoin generator is fake and scamed dont agree with on it.The simplest bitcoin mining generator is tru
who you generate from your own home made miner.other all will convey you from their rip-off trick
then you becomes greedy and they may be scamed.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:46 PM, kimberly24 said:

It is definitely a form of fraud, there is no real thing called the Bitcoin generator, and if this tool exists with someone why does he take money from people and he can multiply his money in one second, but he takes people’s money to steal it and defraud them.

I have never heard of bitcoin generators, but most of the generator keywords are scams, a little advice from me, you have to be careful about that, because consequently your PC can get a hacker attack, it could be that the generator has a virus or a program that can steal data in your PC.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

It is not called the Bitcoin generator these are the mining machines and so many peoples will use that because these mining machines are so much heavy and these are just for using to generate the Bitcoin for free.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beware my friend from these sites, because bitcoin generators are not legal and are nothing but fraud and scams, I advise you not to waste your time and money with them

I don't know Bitcoin Generators, this is the first time I've heard about it. I think it is not legal. Is it trying to create bitcoins? It is really impossible, that is not right

Bitcoin generator websites is scam so don't waste your valuable time in this types websites.bitcoin doubler sites also scam I seen many websites claiming double your bitcoin within one hour all is scam not possible to double or generate bitcoin.

I also hear first time bitcoin generators are fake, but bro don't judgify to watch you tube videos, because bitcoin mining programming is run some special equipment, and some mathematical codes generates then one bitcoin mines, in this process no scam involved so don't trust in you tube videos,because they wants views so they spread anything fake news.

• Useful or interesting 1

I know Bitcoin Generators and I don't think it is legal, not sure how your country is, my country seems like this is neither popular nor used much. It is both a scam and an illegal one

I don't know if they are legit legit of some sort, as to easily generate a specific amount of Bitcoin which you actually want,as they are site of Bitcoin exploit a which are like this of Bitcoin generators, but my doubts tell that this exploits are not to be trusted, as they have a comments section, which the comments just keep repeating them selves on random usernames

• +1 1

Well bitcoin is generated through mining only. And this mining process is extremely expensive as it requires specialized comouter and huge amount of electricity it is not something which you can do this process on your laptops or home PCs. And yes alot of the generaters fake which claims to mine bitcoin through cheap computers and GPUs.