How should you buy cryptocurrency from YoBit? - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naeem2112q

How should you buy cryptocurrency from YoBit?

Now as you’ve successfully funded your account, you can begin trading on this ecosystem.

First, you’ll visit the Trade page and pick the specific trading pair that you want to use. As an example, we’re using the ETH/BTC pair.

yobit 8

For example, you make a BTC deposit that you want to use to buy ETH. To buy ETH, or any other currency for that matter, you’ll need to fill all the fields—Amount, Price, and Total. You’re allowed to input a specific price that you believe is apt to buy, or you may even pick from Buy Order that’s located right below the trade form.

Enter the final amount that you want to buy and once you enter that, the Total field will be filled automatically. Likewise, you may feed the total amount of BTC that you wish to spend, and the Amount field will be filled simultaneously. Overall, you can fill the details in any form you like. Now, once all the details are filled, you’ll have to click the Buy button. (And the same process is applicable for selling your crypto assets on this exchange.)

• +4 1

On 11/23/2020 at 9:44 AM, Jacobabram said:

buying currencies on the yobit platform is very easy

Yes Dear @Jacobabram Yobit website exchange is one of the easy platform where all things are good exposed to access them. In this case we are talking about how we do to trade to exchange our cryptocurrencies, this is because we need just to click the Trade section, or we use the left list of coins to do the trade, or you can use this simple and easy trick to trade on Yobit:

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello respected friend,

i want to tell you how to buying cryptocurrency from yobit platform.you can enter the yobit platform and click on trading and show you sell and buying option you can select the buying currency and buy it.

I thank you for this useful information .. I like to begin the world of digital currencies and exchange it addressed that the dealing with the platform is a easy and dont need a lot of experience and provides a lot of options for exchange of currencies

as a beginner i think yobit is one of the most reliable sites in this domain . so i will definitely be buying through them also yobit is easy to use and makes working a lot easier 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:25 PM, Naeem2112q said:

Now as you’ve successfully funded your account, you can begin trading on this ecosystem.

First, you’ll visit the Trade page and pick the specific trading pair that you want to use. As an example, we’re using the ETH/BTC pair.

yobit 8

For example, you make a BTC deposit that you want to use to buy ETH. To buy ETH, or any other currency for that matter, you’ll need to fill all the fields—Amount, Price, and Total. You’re allowed to input a specific price that you believe is apt to buy, or you may even pick from Buy Order that’s located right below the trade form.

Enter the final amount that you want to buy and once you enter that, the Total field will be filled automatically. Likewise, you may feed the total amount of BTC that you wish to spend, and the Amount field will be filled simultaneously. Overall, you can fill the details in any form you like. Now, once all the details are filled, you’ll have to click the Buy button. (And the same process is applicable for selling your crypto assets on this exchange.)

@Naeem2112qWell said.   I didn't know how to buy cryptocurrency from Yobit Exchange site, I learned from your post.  I think your post will be helpful for many like me. However, many people say that it is not safe to buy cryptocurrency from yobit. What is your opinion about this?