How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment?

I honestly needs guidance in earning btc. I don’t have experience or somewhat full knowledge and I don’t want to be scam. Might be someone out there who can guide me or atleast give me ideas to get my goal in earning bitcoin within 15 days?

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I honestly needs guidance in earning btc. I don’t have experience or somewhat full knowledge and I don’t want to be scam. Might be someone out there who can guide me or atleast give me ideas to get my goal in earning bitcoin within 15 days?

If you want one whole Bitcoin I don't think you can if you want free, why the time, why in a hurry, you can work here by posting 30 posts daily and it will earn you 30000 sats daily and you can work your way by being active daily.

There aren't any great ways to earn bitcoin directly, and your best bet would be to buy it with money from your real life job if you have one, or any money you've already got. 

There are signature campaigns on BCT, but you've got to have an account that's already ranked up fairly high before you can participate in one, and that isn't easy to do with the merit system.  Faucets will give you some 'free' bitcoin, but it isn't much and they generally aren't worth your time.  It's better to just buy it.  There's nothing free in life, and getting bitcoin 'without investment' doesn't make sense anyway.

15 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Actually it's very hard to come up with more than 0.001 btc in a month without investment. But, there are platrofms like steemit, scorum where you can post blogs and get rewarded if your blog gets good response. The coins collected can be exchanged for btc.

While other people still doubt the existence of aliens, I have taken one step forward and found one. I have captured his conversation above. But if the residents of this forum want to take his picture, go ahead. Before he disappeared and realized that 0.001 can be obtained in 4 days. He should have studied the language of the earth before coming here.

11 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Man, you should have a common sense that i am talking about earning crypto from other sources except this cryptotalk platform. Naming yourself nakamoto doesnot make you know every detail about the crypto ecosystem. You might be some scammer or fraudster looking to make money from cryptotalk and talk anything on anyone post withut thinking.

What is posted clearly cannot be taken unless you are an alien? So you human after all. Why speaking earth language now? Your previous post telling you don't understand, and misleading about this forum payment. So long half earth human. Post all the way and disappear by day.

1 minute ago, Bikash Baniya said:

i think you are an alien or ghost as we know nakamoto is dead and so are you. I was just saying that it is harder t earn even 100k satoshi in 1 month if we kept the cryptotalk website aside. Don't comment anymore i don't want to talk with nakamoto ghost.

Don't worry half human. I will not talk to you anymore because is hard for you to earn 100k satoshi here. You will gone because your colony is calling you now. Your wish will at any moment come true.

1 hour ago, Binbillal007 said:

How much do you have on ground to invest, to cut all of it short, earning one bitcoin in 15 days is not easy unless you have money

Do I need to invest to get btc within 15 days?

1 minute ago, Binjit said:

Honestly i am telling you cryptotalk is good platform to earn bitcoin without investment.If you have
skill and knowladge of about cryptocurrency.but if you wish 1btc without investment you cant earn 
within month or year you have to buy it.but sure you can earn some reliable satoshi of bitcoin

I see, but I'm still thinking to invest this time for btc is in lower price but hoping I can atleast have 1BTC soon..

6 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

You can earn bitcoin in a day but if you want to earn big you need to put hard work to it so that you can earn big without any investment plan or strategy but if you want to earn extremely big, you will need to trade you bitcoin 

I don't have knowledge in Trading. Any suggestions? at least I can start in a small amount.

3 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

There aren't any great ways to earn bitcoin directly, and your best bet would be to buy it with money from your real life job if you have one, or any money you've already got. 

There are signature campaigns on BCT, but you've got to have an account that's already ranked up fairly high before you can participate in one, and that isn't easy to do with the merit system.  Faucets will give you some 'free' bitcoin, but it isn't much and they generally aren't worth your time.  It's better to just buy it.  There's nothing free in life, and getting bitcoin 'without investment' doesn't make sense anyway.

I'm learning through research and Yes, nothing is free indeed. I'm thinking about investing instead but still I don't want to be scam.

2 minutes ago, salman7860 said:

There are many scammers is the market. 

I prefer you you to invest your money in the safe trading of bitcoin 

Without investment you can t earn bitcoin 

To be honest, I was scammed 2 days ago by those sites for mining platforms:( and investing is too risky as well. Any suggestions?

12 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

What do you mean while you say you want to earn btc within 15 days? Do you mean that's you need to earn 1 btc within 15 days without investment! No if you really need to earn from bitcoin, you are required to invest your money on it but if you need free you will took longer time to success

Your question is nice. but I think it's hard nowadays, to earn bitcoins without investments! There are many ways to earn Bitcoin for free but in my opinion they are not worth it sometimes. you have to invest in Bitcoin if you want to earn a whole Bitcoin within a month! But if you want to earn a little bit of Satoshis then this forum page is there for you! 

Earn bitcoin without investment is very simple in crytotalk. And no more time waste. 14 day in best earning. Bitcoin earn a good platform. Everybody this site no problems.

16 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Sir if you want to earn free bitcoin then you need keep posting on this forum. Also some extra bitcoin earning you can join on genuine airdrop program.

19 minutes ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

Sir if you want to earn free bitcoin then you need keep posting on this forum. Also some extra bitcoin earning you can join on genuine airdrop program.

I don't know about airdrops either.. 

3 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

There are a lot of ways.In here you can earn daily 0.0003 btc by posting.So it's not to be worry.

Hi, did you earn already in this forum? How much did you earn so far?

5 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

I don't know about airdrops either.. 

Hi, did you earn already in this forum? How much did you earn so far?

I didn't earn too much from here because I am not an old user. I have started earning here from yesterday and I earn about 20000 satoshi till now. I am trying to earn more.

2 minutes ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

I didn't earn too much from here because I am not an old user. I have started earning here from yesterday and I earn about 20000 satoshi till now. I am trying to earn more.

You just started yesterday? That's amazing. Are they paying it directly to your wallet?

There's a lot ways or method to earn Bitcoins not only in investing coins. You can joined in campaigns or forum you can pay by post you can earn 30,000 Satoshi per day and you can earn in faucets by viewing adds you can get Cryptocurrency into the sites. Free Airdrops if you aware that there's a airdrop in other site you can get coins but you need to be faster because there's a deadline to get coins.

Youbcannot earn huge amount of money in cryptocurrency without investing, buy you can earn few of money by claiming free btc faucets.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

You just started yesterday? That's amazing. Are they paying it directly to your wallet?

Yeah they send me the bitcoin on my yobit account wallet. I like their payment system. It is quite fast. Do you get your payment yet?

1 minute ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

Yeah they send me the bitcoin on my yobit account wallet. I like their payment system. It is quite fast. Do you get your payment yet?

No not yet.. I think I need to contribute more in posting for i have only 39 at this time. Any tips?

3 hours ago, Pritom Mondal said:

Without investment, it is very difficult to earn more Bitcoin. This requires hard work. But in this forum you can easily earn 30000 Satoshi income by  30 correct posting daily.

I'm really hoping to earn some at least that will be my first ever btc in my wallet.

9 minutes ago, rchres said:

There's a lot ways or method to earn Bitcoins not only in investing coins. You can joined in campaigns or forum you can pay by post you can earn 30,000 Satoshi per day and you can earn in faucets by viewing adds you can get Cryptocurrency into the sites. Free Airdrops if you aware that there's a airdrop in other site you can get coins but you need to be faster because there's a deadline to get coins.

I don't know about airdrops. How can I start earning with it?

17 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

It is very difficult to earn sufficient bitcoin within 15 days. You can only get some bitcoin in 15 days but i hope that will be not enough to execute your further plan. So you need the experience first. For this you should forward a step. You start earning from free sites by working. And also you can earn from this forum. And spend time with crypto. Then after 2 or 3 months you will be able to decide what to do. 

18 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

It depends on how much bitcoin you want to earn during that period of time. If you want to earn BTC without investment, posting in this forum is the best method for earning 20K to 30K satoshis per day. If you want more, you can earn extra bitcoin by joining adbtc.top website. This is a legit website which pays you about 500 - 800 satoshis per day just to view some ads. In the meanwhile you can also claim from faucets but this is a tiresome process of solving captchas and completing short links. If you want to stay away from scams, only join websites that are old and legit. Don't be tempted to work in websites who claim to pay abnormally high amounts per day. A legit website usually pay much less. So, of all the options available for earning, posting in this forum is the proper choice.

22 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It depends on how much bitcoin you want to earn during that period of time. If you want to earn BTC without investment, posting in this forum is the best method for earning 20K to 30K satoshis per day. If you want more, you can earn extra bitcoin by joining adbtc.top website. This is a legit website which pays you about 500 - 800 satoshis per day just to view some ads. In the meanwhile you can also claim from faucets but this is a tiresome process of solving captchas and completing short links. If you want to stay away from scams, only join websites that are old and legit. Don't be tempted to work in websites who claim to pay abnormally high amounts per day. A legit website usually pay much less. So, of all the options available for earning, posting in this forum is the proper choice.

Thank you for the advise. For sure I will learn more and start to earn bitcoin as well.

6 hours ago, MohammadMohsin said:

Your question is nice. but I think it's hard nowadays, to earn bitcoins without investments! There are many ways to earn Bitcoin for free but in my opinion they are not worth it sometimes. you have to invest in Bitcoin if you want to earn a whole Bitcoin within a month! But if you want to earn a little bit of Satoshis then this forum page is there for you! 

I am hoping that I can earn some in this forum and it is very nice to learn from you guys. Thank you.

If you can earn fractions of Bitcoin without investment of course this will all depend on what you estimate to generate since remember that without investment you will only earn small amounts that if you are constant and there is an increase of Bitcoin you can obtain benefits and of course this forum is very useful since If you comply with the rules and your publications are useful, you get an incentive that you don't earn anywhere without investing.