is mining afordable to start in your own house? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tedx

is mining afordable to start in your own house?

Of course you can affordable to start mining in your home with your own equipments for mining, but you must know cost of electric in your country that's you'll be used in mining.

For me its not because the tools and equipment you might need in order for you to mine and earn cryptocurrency is very expensive. Specially you need a high end graphics card because if you use a low end it is impossible to earn and you need a lot of time in order for you to have an earnings. Because the earnings in mining will depend on the power of your GPU and also CPU.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course you can start mining from home, but you need to buy a lot of expensive mining equipment to have acceptable profit per month 

On 4/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

For me its not because the tools and equipment you might need in order for you to mine and earn cryptocurrency is very expensive. Specially you need a high end graphics card because if you use a low end it is impossible to earn and you need a lot of time in order for you to have an earnings. Because the earnings in mining will depend on the power of your GPU and also CPU.

Yes, correct profits depend mainly on the device used in mining, for mining on a computer processor is not profitable at all, in order to achieve some good profits you must have a GPU and it is better to have more than one.

I think that Yes, it is possible, but your mining farm will interfere with you constantly when you go from room to room in your house.

Maybe it depends on the region you live. In my country people can mine as much as they need. 

Is is it still profitable to start mining?

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, Tedx said:

i need to know how to start mining

Most of mining sites that you can see all over the internet are requires a high end pc so you can mine btc or other cryptocurrency. If you want to start mining, you must acquire or have that specifications needed. But if you don't have, you can also try cloud mining sites. There are still legit cloud mining sites you can find all over the internet.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:16 PM, Tedx said:

You can find a lot of tutorial on the web about "how to start mining", "how to build a mining rig" or "how to configure an ASIC". If you have money to invest, I suggest you to buy an ASIC.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

13 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Mining at home needs a large amount preparation because you will need to buy many tools to support your mining process. The most thing which cost many self miners is electricity, your electricity bill will increase when you will start mining.

Yes, electricity bills are the most important in calculating the factors that affect mining. You must know how much electricity is consumed before you start mining. There is also an internet bill and maintenance because it is possible for the device to malfunction. All these things must be counted.

If you really want to set up mining in your house then first learn how to do mining, then select which coin you want mine because bitcoin mining not profitable, because its need huge capital so select  low prices altcoin and check how much electricity prices in your area, its high then chose alternative energy like solar, then you setup your mining equipment in your house and Talley every time if you think its not profitable then stop mining.

@Honny143  This is a good comment. Mining is a serious activity that require "big" investment, even if it's done with graphic cards. Too much people are thinking that mining is "plug-n-play" or -set-n-forget".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yeah you can start mining in your own home in affordable price but you can't get profit by mining. If you want to earn more coins through Cpu mining then you have to invest a lot which is like impossible because it makes loud sound and you have to fit cooling system which will consume more electricity bill which will be equivalent to coins you have earned.

Before starting with anything, you must learn the basic matters of mining and buy special equipment for mining, and if you can find alternative energy for electricity such as solar energy so that the costs of mining are not significant, then you can start earning coins from mining when you have sufficient experience.

7 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Before starting with anything, you must learn the basic matters of mining and buy special equipment for mining, and if you can find alternative energy for electricity such as solar energy so that the costs of mining are not significant, then you can start earning coins from mining when you have sufficient experience.

If the miners like GPU are at tour home, home solar can be an advantage but buying solar for mining business may not be good. And as for home, asics are always not recommended umless you have a very specious home that noise can not disturb.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, Tedx said:

You can start learn mining by asking on some of the professional or even amateur miners in this forum. They can help you with your concern. Also, you can try researching on google or other browsing sites for other things you need to know about mining. And last but not the least, you must accomplish or have specific type of specs of your computer so you can conveniently start mining.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

First you are risking to have a warning point because you did not respect the minimum words of one post, secondly to respond to your question about how to start so suggest to buy some powerful gpu like Nvidia or Amd  or simply buy a asic miner or you also can join the a legit cloud mining site as genisismining

Nvedia and Amd are gpu, you can not just buy it if you do not know the coin to mine yet, like if you want to mine bitcoin, they are not that productive, asics are the what will be needed, antminer will be so good for it. Some that uses CPU to mine are also unknownledgabke. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Mining at home will cost you a lot of money because you will need to buy many tools and you will be paying large electricity bills. I think mining tools are having high costs, i tried to search them on amazon.

• +1 2

On 7/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Tunuu said:

Mining at home will cost you a lot of money because you will need to buy many tools and you will be paying large electricity bills. I think mining tools are having high costs, i tried to search them on amazon.

It depends, mining from home makes mining even easy, no labourer needed but you to easily be maintain your mind rig, but asic makes noise, it can not fit all homes, this could call for GPU instead. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, Zentoly said:

Right to say it will be not be profitable when a miner start mining in his own house.

Mining is usually at home. As for mining using illegal energy sources such as electricity theft, it is illegal and you will be subject to legal issues sonner or later .

The mining is actually stared from home mostly as small investment in it, after that  you can increase your investment, so just take a start don't  spend your time in just thinking.

Firstly, do not write here, this is a completely different topic, secondly you should not start anymore, you are not prepared, thirdly, write in Google.

How are things going with home mining? It's still profitable, what kind of hardware do you use for this?

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Demix33 said:

How are things going with home mining? It's still profitable, what kind of hardware do you use for this?

You can try to build a small rig with 6x1080Ti used cards. You will have about 10$/24H excluding the electricity cost. Or you can hold mined coins for the future.

Да, это возможно. вы можете установить различные приложения для майнинга на свой компьютер, но для увеличения добычи вы можете купить пару видео карт и подключить их к пк.