is mining afordable to start in your own house? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tedx

is mining afordable to start in your own house?

Learn from people by join mining group/ forum and see from media ( book, you tube ) how to start a mining activity. So far I only knew mining is expensive way to make income. You need software, hardware ( equipment ) and money to pay bills. Learn first, calculate and try.

• Useful or interesting 1

Mining in a home  may not be good for most people. If you mine asic gear most gear is loud and it is power hungry.   If your power cost is ten cents a kilowatts or higher making a profit is next to impossible.

• +5 1

Mining is not easy task but if you are willing then you may can try for sure but it requires lots of patience and hardwork as well as determination and you should have powerful processor to mine which may be costlier in early process. There are many mining sites in the market. But mostly sites are scams. I don't like mining sites. I think  it is not good.

In your house well it's so Hard to make tht because it's will cost you a lot if electricity you need to pay more than you can mine and you need to bought a machine to mine you don't mine on your computer 

10 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

In your house well it's so Hard to make tht because it's will cost you a lot if electricity you need to pay more than you can mine and you need to bought a machine to mine you don't mine on your computer 

Right to say it will be not be profitable when a miner start mining in his own house.

3 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say it will be not be profitable when a miner start mining in his own house.

The only profitable way to mine is to use a pool mining or some cloud mining website you buy some hash power and you get every day some profit

Nowadays it is quite hard to make a profit. I barely make 50 cents a day per 1080TI right now. If you live in the north and have harsh winters then you probably pay for heat anyways so in winters the power cost isn't too big of a deal. I take my miners in winter as radiators which also make money hehe. The golden days of mining is over for sure but if you keep an eye on forums and look for new Proof of Work coins, and hop onto mining at launch day you can potentially make some good buck. My best was LUX, you can check Coinmarketcap and see how the price boomed up after launch. Best profit I ever had with mining. Just keep an eye on new gems and you can probably cash out well. About starting the mining operation, I suggest you watch youtube tutorials as it is the easiest way to learn in my opinion. The best advice I can give you is to stay away from MOLEX connector GPU risers, as they can heat up, melt and cause a fire hazard. Rest is pretty self explanatory. Building rig is very similar to PC building except the mining software part. But Youtube has great beginner tutorials on that also.

Depends where you live,  your electricity costs and also how you deal with noise and low humidity in your house(you'd need humidifiers to keep yourself healthy and usually one isn't enough in a semi-large mining op at home. I suggest you watch youtube on how to get started because you see things with your own eyes, then check forums for additional information. When you buy Risers just dont buy MOLEX connector ones. I say this because MOLEX causes a fire hazard with power hungry cards.

Hard to tell. I think that you better talk directly with a person who understands the technical details of this process. It’s easier to invest in someone else’s project. As far as I know, mining requires a powerful processor that can transfer hundreds of gigabytes to the blockchain.

It is many people do that, by brother used to until he went broke from gambling and he sold it to cover his loans.

Yes it is indeed possible but highly difficult specially if you do not have the recommended hardware since mining consumes a lot of electricity, compute the income you will gain minus energy consumption before considering if mining will be worth doing at home.

You need to know some things about how to mine because mining is not easy task it requires lots of patience and hard work to it and of course all depend about your pocket to invest on it and recover the cost.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To get started, to understand mining, you should look at cloud mining services and look at income calculators to decide if this is right for you.

I do not know if it is the best option to invest in cryptocurrencies at the moment because the investment is quite high for what is achieved in return.  I don't like mining Because it destroys and harmful your pc.

Well i can only recommend that if you want to earn a reasonsble price then you need to invest big amount to buy equipments you will need to mine efficiently and to support your needs.

Mining is affordable when you have access to high calculation power and low energy. So if you generate your own sustainable free energy mining could be very profitable at home.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It depends on what type of coin you want to mine. Mining bitcoin in your house is not profitable but you can choose other coins with less mining difficulties. If you can afford the cost of electricity and buy some decent GPU rigs, you can start mining Dogecoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash in your home. If you live with your parents, you can share the cost of electricity with them to increase your profit.

Absolutely not. Mining at home requires an expert knowledge of miners and produces relatively high household electricity fee. Also, it's impossible for us to take care of the miners at home at every moment.

• +1 1

Mining consumes a lot of electricity in a country where electricity charge is high I don't think it's advisable to go into mining at the end of the day you will start having regrets

• +1 1

To exploit effectively you need to have a lot of knowledge about it, you need a certain knowledge. You should read articles about mining in the cryptocurrency forum or ask people questions, you learn from experts who have been successful and who are also mining.

• +1 2

Bitcoin mining has grown from a handful of early enthusiasts into a cottage industry, into a specialized industrial-level venture

We are gradually moving to the age of POS assets which give us the opportunity to stake our coin. With this is much easier and simple to contribute to a network. At that is required is to finds a delegate and to stake your coins. It is even better with Atomic Wallet were you can stake different POS assets on a secure and user friendly users and get rewards in your wallet. You can stake XTZ, ATOM, KMD and many more on Atomic Wallet

• +1 1

Mining is not easy, but if you're determined, then you can certainly try but it requires patience, hard work and determination and a powerful processor, which can be more expensive at an early stage.